Democrats about to gain Senate Control...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh Lordy!

Blakemore
Slightly surprised.

Bashar Teg
called it last month

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
just as long as their hopes are dashed again, just before the georgia runoff elections. it's totally gonna happen, isn't it?

trump is going to steal the only republican win from the jaws of victory. they'd have the runoff elections 100% in the bag, is trump wasn't such a never-ending sore loser laughing out loud

Blakemore
I hate sore losers. The only solution is to go mean at them back, put them in their place and simultaneously show kindness to those who know where they stand.

Robtard
This can't be correct, KMC Trumpers told me there was a "Red Wave" this election cycle.

Blakemore
There was a bit in the house, but it was diluted with the anti-Trump movement that affected the presidency and senate - also Biden's pretty cool with Republicans.

Furthermore, I think Georgia has a lot of Mexican-Americans.

Robtard
-Losing the White House
-Failing to regain control of the House
-Losing the Senate

That doesn't sound like a "Red Wave" to me, if the last becomes true.

BackFire

Blakemore
Originally posted by Robtard
-Losing the White House
-Failing to regain control of the House
-Losing the Senate

That doesn't sound like a "Red Wave" to me, if the last becomes true. Yeah, you're right. I just wanted to acknowledge they made some gains in the house.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
I hate sore losers. The only solution is to go mean at them back, put them in their place and simultaneously show kindness to those who know where they stand. missed this, thumb up Bingo!

Newjak
This probably means we're going to see a return to the Obama year GOP strategy.

Stall at the national level while insisting every problem should be solved at the state or local level.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
you did! thumb up they did thumb up they will be able to erase trumps unpleasantness and shape things properly.

Oh Trump! What did Trump actually do though?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
What did Trump actually do though?

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/general/news/2017/04/26/431299/100-ways-100-days-trump-hurt-americans/

This was just in his first hundred days...

Blakemore
https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/general/news/2017/04/26/431299/100-ways-100-days-trump-hurt-americans/

This was just in his first hundred days... :'(

BackFire
Originally posted by Newjak
This probably means we're going to see a return to the Obama year GOP strategy.

Stall at the national level while insisting every problem should be solved at the state or local level.

Also the gop will suddenly care about the deficit again.

Newjak
Originally posted by BackFire
Also the gop will suddenly care about the deficit again. Yup. Party of fiscal responsibility.

Robtard
Seems the second race has been called for the Dem as well?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Seems the second race has been called for the Dem as well? Yup!

Robtard
Yup!

https://i.imgur.com/2KZ3sMP.gif

Old Man Whirly!
With the victories of Ossoff and Raphael Warnock, the US Senate is now 50-50. Vice-president-elect Kamala Harris will serve as the tie-breaking 51st vote, giving Democrats control of the chamber.

This is the first time that Democrats will control the Senate since 2015.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.