Who were the raiders of Capitol Hill?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

Neon1234
Yawn.

Trocity
Baked Alaska? LMFAO!

Sounds like a grand wizard of the Supreme cyclopean council. laughing out loud

Robtard
Baked Alaska is a White supremacist provocateur, forget his real name. He's a friend of Tim Pool's.

Top right of image, second down, blonde hair:

https://i.imgur.com/rqCMMiZ.png

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Baked Alaska is a White supremacist provocateur, forget his real name. He's a friend of Tim Pool's.

Top right of image, second down, blonde hair:

https://i.imgur.com/rqCMMiZ.png Yeah, I knew he was that guy Rob, Timmy Pool's mate! laughing out loud

Robtard
Hopefully they can arrest him for his part in storming the US Capitol.

Old Man Whirly!
Hopefully they can arrest him for his part in storming the US Capitol. We can really hope, really, really hope.

Trocity
What a bizarre bunch of people. Tim Pool just creeping in the back. laughing out loud

Are any of the other people in this pic known for stupid shit?

Robtard
Originally posted by Trocity
What a bizarre bunch of people. Tim Pool just creeping in the back. laughing out loud

Are any of the other people in this pic known for stupid shit?

It's an assortment of White supremacist and Alt-Right ranters. I forget their real names and online personas.

Old Man Whirly!

Are any of the other people in this pic known for stupid shit? Most of them are high order shitbags tbh.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfljhoPVAAE7Lfd.jpg

Adam_PoE
Tim Pool is getting shit from his audience for trying to distance himself from these guys. He has spent years formenting this bullshit, but now it has gotten real, and he does not want to be associated with people who have committed acts of domestic terrorism. So he is calling them out as wrong, and his audience is turning on him.

ArtificialGlory
His body language says everything in that picture.

Jmanghan
Idk, but they're not right in the head, clearly.

Jmanghan
"Tarrio was arrested on Monday, two days before the riot, for the burning of a Black Lives Matter banner during a pro-Trump rally in Washington last month."

What a ****.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Jmanghan
"Tarrio was arrested on Monday, two days before the riot, for the burning of a Black Lives Matter banner during a pro-Trump rally in Washington last month."

What a ****.
Why would he be arrested for that? Unless the banner did not belong to him?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Why would he be arrested for that? Unless the banner did not belong to him? I mean if it were up to me this world would be pretty SJW so like, you're barkin up the wrong tree.

I would literally make it illegal to be racist in any way, shape, or form. **** your free speech.

ArtificialGlory
I mean if it were up to me this world would be pretty SJW so like, you're barkin up the wrong tree.

I would literally make it illegal to be racist in any way, shape, or form. **** your free speech.
Good thing, then, that it is not up to you and never will be.

Jmanghan
Good thing, then, that it is not up to you and never will be. Indeed, enjoy your racism, you racist ****.

ArtificialGlory
Indeed, enjoy your racism, you racist ****.
Do you have any idea how many people would be imprisoned if you had your insane way?

Jmanghan
Do you have any idea how many people would be imprisoned if you had your insane way? Yup, and I'd be happy about it, **** the racists. **** ignorance.

Edit: Dw, I'd likely be assassinated before I ever came into some position of power, thats what happens to people who rise up against ignorance.

ares834
Indeed, enjoy your racism, you racist ****.

supporting free speech=/=racism

ArtificialGlory
Yup, and I'd be happy about it, **** the racists. **** ignorance.

Edit: Dw, I'd likely be assassinated before I ever came into some position of power, thats what happens to people who rise up against ignorance.
Tyrants do have the nasty tendency of being assassinated. I wonder why?

Jmanghan
Tyrants do have the nasty tendency of being assassinated. I wonder why? Tyrants like MLK, gotcha.

ares834
I must've missed where MLK was locking up people for merely expressing racist thoughts. Don't remember learning about that in school.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834
supporting free speech=/=racism I mean not really. Stopping racism is just removing certain forms of free speech.

It's only hurting racists, isn't it? Why should I care about people who're ignorant and refuse to show respect to people of other cultures?

ArtificialGlory
Tyrants like MLK, gotcha.
MLK, the guy wanted to throw people in jail for hurting the feefees of some activist group?

Jmanghan
I must've missed where MLK was locking up people for merely expressing racist thoughts. Don't remember learning about that in school. What benefit would there be to letting people express their racist, ignorant thoughts?

What benefit is there to letting someone go on the internet, find someone who is black, and going "stupid ****** stupid ****** stupid ******".

Or letting some ******* run around on the street harassing black men because they're allowed, since "free speech",

Jmanghan
MLK, the guy wanted to throw people in jail for hurting the feefees of some activist group? No, I just think racism needs to be stopped, and yeah, if throwing people in jail every time they say the N-Word is the only way to stop it, then go for it.

There's no benefit to being ignorant.

Jmanghan
Or how about people who get tried whenever they tell someone to kill themselves and they actually do it. Then they look shocked when they get in trouble for it.

Here's an idea, nationwide ban on that shit. Don't coddle the masses but don't let them run around being ignorant little *****.

I get my ideas aren't good ways, but there is no "good" way to stop ignorance and racism, only forceful ways, no?

ares834
What benefit would there be to letting people express their racist, ignorant thoughts?

What benefit is there to letting someone go on the internet, find someone who is black, and going "stupid ****** stupid ****** stupid ******".

Or letting some ******* run around on the street harassing black men because they're allowed, since "free speech",

The benefit is that the gov't has no say on what people are allowed to say. Good or bad.

And you can be charged for harassing people. So no, it's not "allowed".

ArtificialGlory
No, I just think racism needs to be stopped, and yeah, if throwing people in jail every time they say the N-Word is the only way to stop it, then go for it.

There's no benefit to being ignorant.
Then best be prepared to throw tens of millions of people in jail, many of whom would be black. Creating a ruthless police state that suppresses civil liberties is a small price to pay to prevent someone from saying the N-word, is it not? You are basically prescribing decapitation as a cure for a headache.

Jmanghan
The benefit is that the gov't has no say on what people are allowed to say. Good or bad.

And you can be charged for harassing people. So no, it's not "allowed". So basically "you can't force people to change, they have to do it on their own, if they don't, tough shit, you'll just have to deal with them."

ares834
So basically "you can't force people to change, they have to do it on their own, if they don't, tough shit, you'll just have to deal with them."

Uhh... Yes. lol

That's not the gov'ts job. They are not the thought police and thank god for that.

Jmanghan
Uhh... Yes. lol

That's not the gov'ts job. They are not the thought police and thank god for that.

I mean I, people in general, need to do something. -Shrugs- Just my thoughts on it.

Adam_PoE
Why would he be arrested for that? Unless the banner did not belong to him?

He stole it from a church, and set it on fire.

Neon1234
Yup, and I'd be happy about it, **** the racists. **** ignorance.

Spotted the Fascist.

Raptor22
What benefit would there be to letting people express their racist, ignorant thoughts? this is the best explanation i can think of.

https://youtu.be/BysLCCLdWKA

Flyattractor
Democrats do that all the time.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Raptor22
this is the best explanation i can think of.

https://youtu.be/BysLCCLdWKA Well-put... I still think it's ****ed up but I was kind of out of line.

But yeah thats the reason for my extremism, it DOES make my blood boil, lol.

jaden_2.0
What benefit would there be to letting people express their racist, ignorant thoughts?

It goes against the first amendment that gets conveniently forgotten when talking about media outlets that dare to question the dear leader or sporting figures wishing to express themselves

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
It goes against the first amendment that gets conveniently forgotten when talking about media outlets that dare to question the dear leader or sporting figures wishing to express themselves Remember when kneeling peacefully for the National Anthem was "unAamerican!" and grounds to be expelled from the country?

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
That will fall on deaf ears.

You're talking to people who thought Collin Kapernick should be thrown out of the country because he *gasp* knelt during the National Anthem. But refer to domestic terrorist who stormed the capital and tried to overturn a lawful election because they didn't like the results as "patriots".

rudester
Baked Alaska? LMFAO!

Sounds like a grand wizard of the Supreme cyclopean council. laughing out loud

Baked Alaska is a cake. A delicious unique cake which has icecream in the middle and browned meringue.

Old Man Whirly!
That will fall on deaf ears.

You're talking to people who thought Collin Kapernick should be thrown out of the country because he *gasp* knelt during the National Anthem. But refer to domestic terrorist who stormed the capital and tried to overturn a lawful election because they didn't like the results as "patriots". They won't be doing that again when the new 2.5 billion security measures are in place. The Hard target systems will be super state of the art to defend the Capitol.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by rudester
Baked Alaska is a cake. A delicious unique cake which has icecream in the middle and browned meringue.

https://i.imgur.com/lCAQbvn.png

Robtard
I can see that Neo-Nazi scumbag rolling over on his own people to avoid being arrested or to lesson his charges. They're all cowards at heart.

Second Neo-nazi named:
https://i.imgur.com/iH3PCo7.png

Old Man Whirly!

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
https://i.imgur.com/lCAQbvn.png

Popular far-right website The Gateway Pundit, which played a key role in pushing January 6 "false flag" conspiracy theories, has found an unlikely new enemy in Capitol rioter Tim "Baked Alaska" Gionet. The intra-right-wing drama hit its ugly lows with Gateway Pundit founder Jim Hoft accusing Gionet of being a "fed," and the far-right streamer's allies calling Hoft a pedophile.

And the feud recently reached a climax when a lawyer representing The Gateway Pundit allegedly sent an email threatening a lawsuit against a far-right podcaster who welcomed Gionet onto his show to respond to allegations that he is a federal agent.

In December 2021, Hoft, who has been repeatedly dubbed "the dumbest man on the Internet," published an article claiming Gionet, an ally of white nationalist Nicholas Fuentes and his "groyper army," is an undercover federal agent who deliberately sought to incite violence at the Capitol to frame then-President Donald Trump and his allies.

So delicious.

Adam_PoE
The Missouri woman accused in a fatal drunk driving crash has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor for entering the Capitol building on January 6. Emily Hernandez, 22, was seen in pictures and on video grinning widely while holding a fragment of a sign appearing to identify the office of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on January 6. Hernandez faces a maximum one year in prison and $100,000 fine for her guilty plea in her January 6 case.

According to Missouri Highway Patrol, Hernandez was driving west in the eastbound lanes of Interstate 44 just after 7:00 p.m. when she crashed into a car heading east. Victoria Wilson, 32, was a passenger in the car; her husband, Ryan Wilson, 36, was driving. Victoria was killed; Ryan was seriously injured and taken to a hospital. Hernandez was also seriously injured and taken to a hospital, the report says.

Robtard
Here's a picture of the domestic terrorist smiling with her trophy on Jan 6th: https://www.kansascity.com/latest-news/nhw0t0/picture248548915/alternates/LANDSCAPE_1140/Hernandez.jpg

Her drunk driving vehicular homicide can net her up to 15years in MO. She'll face other charges for the grievous injury to her victim that survived.

Adam_PoE
Damn, it is almost like they are ... a basket of deplorables.

Adam_PoE
https://www.joemygod.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/JTG-660x330.png

A federal judge has ordered a North Carolina man charged with being among the first to assault police at the U.S. Capitol on January 6 back to jail after he was found allegedly driving while intoxicated with a cache of ammunition and an AR-15 in his car.

James Tate Grant, 29, was arrested in October and charged with storming the Capitol as hundreds of Donald Trump supporters overran police and breached the building in an effort to stop the certification of Joe Biden's win in the 2020 presidential election.

According to the conditions of his pretrial release, Grant was not allowed to violate any state or federal laws. He also could not possess a firearm and had to submit to regular drug testing. In addition to the DWI charge, Grant tested positive for amphetamines in October and November, according to the pretrial violation report.

Old Man Whirly!
Remember when kneeling peacefully for the National Anthem was "unAamerican!" and grounds to be expelled from the country? That rhetoric was so divisive and disgusting.

Adam_PoE
A Utah cop who was once named Salt Lake City's "Officer of the Year" has pleaded guilty to storming the Capitol on January 6.

Michael Lee Hardin joined the hundreds of Donald Trump supporters who overran police and breached the Capitol building in an attempt to stop the certification of Joe Biden's win in the 2020 presidential election.

Like so many other January 6 defendants, Hardin appears to have been done in by multiple anonymous FBI informants who knew him personally.

"We stormed the Capitol, I am in here now!" he texted. "I know you don't like Trump, but He is the rightful President!" he added.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Who were the raiders of Capitol Hill?

It was black people people and BLM supporters posing as confederate flag-waving Trump loonies trying to make them LOOK bad! dur dur dur

Blakemore
Let's face it. The right have and always will hate president Clin-ton.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.rawstory.com/owen-shroyer-2656439826/[email protected]&utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9687

Adam_PoE
Videos of Apopka police officers pulling a black man from his car before hitting and stunning him in his driveway in November 2019 resurfaced on social media this week, soon after the man filed a lawsuit against the city.

The officer who used a taser on the man and wrote his arrest report, Nathaniel Tuck, resigned from the agency last year after he was arrested on charges that he participated in the U.S. Capitol riot.

Several cellphone videos showing the November 28, 2019 arrest of Jason Friend were posted to TikTok in the last week, showing several officers surrounding Friend's vehicle before dragging him out and punching him repeatedly in the head before using a taser on him.

Tuck's father, also a now-former Florida cop, was also charged in the Capitol riot.

rHJ6iwUxuv0

Old Man Whirly!
Videos of Apopka police officers pulling a black man from his car before hitting and stunning him in his driveway in November 2019 resurfaced on social media this week, soon after the man filed a lawsuit against the city.

The officer who used a taser on the man and wrote his arrest report, Nathaniel Tuck, resigned from the agency last year after he was arrested on charges that he participated in the U.S. Capitol riot.

Several cellphone videos showing the November 28, 2019 arrest of Jason Friend were posted to TikTok in the last week, showing several officers surrounding Friend's vehicle before dragging him out and punching him repeatedly in the head before using a taser on him.

Tuck's father, also a now-former Florida cop, was also charged in the Capitol riot.

rHJ6iwUxuv0 Horrible People!

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Horrible People!

It is almost like they have a White Nationalist/Supermacist problem.

Old Man Whirly!
It is almost like they have a White Nationalist/Supermacist problem. it is... I think you are onto something Adam.

Adam_PoE
Matthew Jason Beddingfield was arrested by the FBI on Tuesday, more than 10 months after he was first identified by online sleuths.

The North Carolina man faces felony charges of assaulting officers, impeding officers during a civil disorder, and carrying a deadly or dangerous weapon on restricted Capitol grounds, as well as several misdemeanors, according to court records.

Beddingfield was first publicly identified in March after online sleuths investigating the January 6th attack used facial recognition to find his mugshot.

It turns out that the January 6th rioter stormed the Capitol while he was out on bail on an attempted first-degree murder charge.

Blakemore
Matthew Jason Beddingfield was arrested by the FBI on Tuesday, more than 10 months after he was first identified by online sleuths.

The North Carolina man faces felony charges of assaulting officers, impeding officers during a civil disorder, and carrying a deadly or dangerous weapon on restricted Capitol grounds, as well as several misdemeanors, according to court records.

Beddingfield was first publicly identified in March after online sleuths investigating the January 6th attack used facial recognition to find his mugshot.

It turns out that the January 6th rioter stormed the Capitol while he was out on bail on an attempted first-degree murder charge. That's ANTIFA for you.

Adam_PoE
Six months before stabbing a man to death in Liberty Park in a dispute over money, a Salt Lake man traveled to Washington and participated in the U.S. Capitol riot while armed with a gun.

But despite published photos that show him at the Capitol that day displaying a weapon, despite tips sent to the FBI about him, and despite the fact that he told police he was part of the mob that went inside the Capitol that day, the Utah man has not been arrested or charged in connection with the riot, and it is unknown whether he has even been questioned by the FBI.

Online sleuths identified John Banuelos in photos published by the FBI from the January 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol in Washington. The man is pictured in FBI photos with a handgun in his waistband.

Adam_PoE
Matthew Perna, 37, entered the Capitol after the doors had already been breached by riotous Donald Trump supporters who overran police and swarmed the building in an attempt to stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden's win in the 2020 presidential election. According to prosecutors, Perna stayed in the building for about 20 minutes in the Senate Wing Lobby. He was seen on video chanting with the crowd.

Perna also made multiple Facebook posts indicating that he was a QAnon adherent. Perna pleaded guilty in December of all four charges against him. Unlike hundreds of other January 6th defendants who struck deals with prosecutors to plead guilty to one or more charges in exchange for other charges being dropped, Perna pleaded guilty to the indictment itself, without a plea deal. The pro-Trump website American Greatness has reported that Perna hanged himself in jail.

He must have been disillusioned to learn that Q was not real, and that Trump was not president, and could not pardon him.

Robtard
Six months before stabbing a man to death in Liberty Park in a dispute over money, a Salt Lake man traveled to Washington and participated in the U.S. Capitol riot while armed with a gun.

But despite published photos that show him at the Capitol that day displaying a weapon, despite tips sent to the FBI about him, and despite the fact that he told police he was part of the mob that went inside the Capitol that day, the Utah man has not been arrested or charged in connection with the riot, and it is unknown whether he has even been questioned by the FBI.

Online sleuths identified John Banuelos in photos published by the FBI from the January 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol in Washington. The man is pictured in FBI photos with a handgun in his waistband.

That can't be right, Rightist insist that the "true patriots" at the Jan 6t insurrection had no guns...

Impoortant
Guns are for emasculate bluebloods I want plasma castors. And ya know what, I know what materials in person to fuse using microwave ovens to make them. Microwaves, like all electronics, need phosphorus. Phosphorus glows in the dark and is a chemical derived from living creatures.

Impoortant
Heaters and ac use phosphorus, so does your tv

Robtard
Matthew Perna, 37, entered the Capitol after the doors had already been breached by riotous Donald Trump supporters who overran police and swarmed the building in an attempt to stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden's win in the 2020 presidential election. According to prosecutors, Perna stayed in the building for about 20 minutes in the Senate Wing Lobby. He was seen on video chanting with the crowd.

Perna also made multiple Facebook posts indicating that he was a QAnon adherent. Perna pleaded guilty in December of all four charges against him. Unlike hundreds of other January 6th defendants who struck deals with prosecutors to plead guilty to one or more charges in exchange for other charges being dropped, Perna pleaded guilty to the indictment itself, without a plea deal. The pro-Trump website American Greatness has reported that Perna hanged himself in jail.

He must have been disillusioned to learn that Q was not real, and that Trump was not president, and could not pardon him.

You know those two degenerates behind Qanon, father and son Jim and Ron Watkins, get off on this type of shit, the power they had/have over these idiots.

Adam_PoE
You know those two degenerates behind Qanon, father and son Jim and Ron Watkins, get off on this type of shit, the power they had/have over these idiots.

His degenerate family is unrepentant, and posted a four-page screed against the government in his obituary. So **** him, and **** them too.

Impoortant
eH6mKLqe4Yc

Robtard
His degenerate family is unrepentant, and posted a four-page screed against the government in his obituary. So **** him, and **** them too.

For sure, only a complete fool would have thought "Q" and what they said was legitimate and should be followed.

Impoortant
"phosphorus & desert buttons"

Ya know they take that sht out of fireflies right? They even fuse it with lava rock to make tnt (gunpowder)

Impoortant
For sure, only a complete fool would have thought "Q" and what they said was legitimate and should be followed. 6me9kQFyNIg

Impoortant
Every muthafukkin in this thread is either on the wrong side of life and time or there's gonna be hell to pay because still in tha shtter

Impoortant
There's a lot of weapons and medical DNA changing tech only I can teach

_zfOR9yzqjo

But unfortunately they're making me try to figure out how to slowly literally skin 3.5 billion male competition alive without any help first over a foot fetish

Adam_PoE
https://www.joemygod.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/vacops-660x330.png

A former Virginia police officer who was fired for storming the Capitol on January 6th with his platoon sergeant has pleaded guilty to a felony and will cooperate with prosecutors.

Jacob Fracker, 30, formerly a K9 unit officer with the Rocky Mount Police Department in Virginia, was accused of traveling to Washington with his platoon sergeant Thomas Robertson. Once there, the duo joined the mob which headed to the Capitol after Donald Trump's "Stop the Steal" rally.

Donning gas masks, both men entered the Capitol and took a picture of themselves inside the Capitol Crypt. The pair made an obscene gesture to the camera and stood in front of a statue of Revolutionary War Major General John Stark, according to evidence presented by the FBI.

Adam_PoE
Former West Virginia State lawmaker, Republican Derrick Evans, pleaded guilty to one count of civil disorder during a plea agreement hearing in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C. on Friday.

He now faces a maximum of five years in prison, a $250,000 fine, and supervised release of not more than three years. He will also have to pay $2,000 in restitution.

He will be sentenced on June 22, 2022 at 12:30 p.m. Evans, who was elected to represent Wayne County, resigned his seat in the Legislature on January 9th, just three days after the Capitol riot.

Adam_PoE
https://www.joemygod.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/sandoval2-660x330.png

An Iowa mother charged with taking part in the U.S. Capitol riots with her son is attempting to block federal prosecutors' use of a photo of her posing with the Proud Boys.

Deborah Sandoval of Des Moines and her son, Salvador Sandoval Jr. of Ankeny, were arrested 13 months ago, and face charges that include violent entry and disorderly conduct on the Capitol grounds, and entering or remaining in a restricted building without lawful authority.

Deborah Sandoval also faces a charge of impeding or disrupting the orderly conduct of government, and her son faces a charge of obstructing, impeding, or interfering with law enforcement.

Hmm, when will Trumpers admit they have a White Nationalist/Supremaict problem?

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.joemygod.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/sandoval2-660x330.png

An Iowa mother charged with taking part in the U.S. Capitol riots with her son is attempting to block federal prosecutors' use of a photo of her posing with the Proud Boys.

Deborah Sandoval of Des Moines and her son, Salvador Sandoval Jr. of Ankeny, were arrested 13 months ago, and face charges that include violent entry and disorderly conduct on the Capitol grounds, and entering or remaining in a restricted building without lawful authority.

Deborah Sandoval also faces a charge of impeding or disrupting the orderly conduct of government, and her son faces a charge of obstructing, impeding, or interfering with law enforcement.

Hmm, when will Trumpers admit they have a White Nationalist/Supremaict problem? is it me or do they look like slack jawed inbreds from Deliverance.

Bashar Teg
yup, behind every fascist cuntboy is a fascist whore mother

Robtard
https://www.joemygod.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/vacops-660x330.png

A former Virginia police officer who was fired for storming the Capitol on January 6th with his platoon sergeant has pleaded guilty to a felony and will cooperate with prosecutors.

Jacob Fracker, 30, formerly a K9 unit officer with the Rocky Mount Police Department in Virginia, was accused of traveling to Washington with his platoon sergeant Thomas Robertson. Once there, the duo joined the mob which headed to the Capitol after Donald Trump's "Stop the Steal" rally.

Donning gas masks, both men entered the Capitol and took a picture of themselves inside the Capitol Crypt. The pair made an obscene gesture to the camera and stood in front of a statue of Revolutionary War Major General John Stark, according to evidence presented by the FBI.

Nice. Rats eating each other.

Robtard
"Ginni Thomas, Justice Clarence Thomas' wife, exchanged texts with Mark Meadows about efforts to overturn the 2020 election" -snip

Interesting.

Robtard
"January 6 Committee will seek interview with Ginni Thomas, sources say" -snip

Excellent.

Bashar Teg
don't be too hopeful, regardless of how obviously corrupt thomas is

Robtard
I have no delusions that Thomas will step down because of this corruption or be impeached.

This will be his legacy though.

Robtard

Adam_PoE

Robtard
3.5 years is all? Guess it's better than letting him walk.

Funny that his friend turned on him, these terrorist have zero loyalty even to each other.

Adam_PoE

Robtard
Bunch of thugs and savages, the lot of them.

Adam_PoE
A 23-year-old man who assaulted a police officer during the January 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol was later paid by the Virginia Republican Party to campaign for now-Governor Glenn Youngkin.

Joseph Brody was arrested by federal authorities last month near his home in northern Virginia for his role in the insurrection. He is charged with multiple felonies, including assaulting, resisting, or impeding law enforcement officers.

According to an FBI affidavit, Brody attended the riot as part of a contingent of young men affiliated with the "America First" white nationalist movement. Brody pushed a metal barricade into a police officer, knocking him over.

Brody also entered Pelosi's office, and took photos of documents on desks of senators.

Adam_PoE
A Pennsylvania man has been found guilty in the District of Columbia of felony charges for his actions during the breach of the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Brian Gundersen, 28, of State College, Pennsylvania was found guilty on November 9, 2022 of obstruction of an official proceeding; and assaulting, resisting, or impeding law enforcement officers.

Judge Thomas F. Hogan returned the verdict after a trial in which Gundersen and the government agreed upon a stipulated set of facts regarding his conduct.

According to the stipulated facts, on January 6, 2021; Gundersen illegally entered the Capitol grounds, joining a mob of rioters climbing the Northwest Steps. At about 2:30 p.m., he climbed up to a window in the Northwest Courtyard next to the Senate Wing Door.

While there, he shouted at officers inside the Capitol Building. At about 2:42 p.m., Gundersen joined a mob entering the building; he was one of the first rioters to enter the Capitol through the Parliamentarian Door. As rioters engaged in a confrontation with officers, Gundersen waved more into the door.

Gundersen then entered the Parliamentarian's Office. While inside, he saw rioters ransacking the room, wrecking furniture, stealing, and throwing papers to the floor.

He spent about eight minutes in the office and wrote a note while there, expressing mock remorse: "sowwy for damage," with a crying emoji. Gundersen then continued moving through the building, being forced out by officers at about 3:07 p.m.

He then returned to the Northwest Courtyard and re-entered the Capitol. He was once again forced out by officers. He remained on the grounds, however, moving to the Northwest Terrace.

There, he joined a mob that was confronting officers trying to clear that area. Gundersen rushed an officer, hitting the officer with his arm. He was pushed back by another officer using a riot shield.

In the days after January 6th, Gundersen posted on social media, stating, among other things, "we all stormed the us capital and tried to take over the government."

Gundersen was arrested on January 25, 2021. He is to be sentenced on January 27, 2023. He faces a statutory maximum of 20 years in prison on the obstruction charge, as well as a statutory maximum of eight years in prison for assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers.

Adam_PoE
A 44-year-old Auburn, Illinois man who pleaded guilty in federal court in early September to assaulting a law enforcement officer during the deadly January 6th breach of the U.S. Capitol has been arrested in connection with a fatal accident on Interstate 55 Tuesday.

Illinois State Police confirmed Sunday morning Shane Jason Woods, also known as Shane Castleman, had been taken into custody.

Sangamon County Sheriff Jack Campbell said Woods was arrested for reckless homicide, aggravated driving under the influence, driving under the influence, and fleeing/eluding police. He was taken to the Sangamon County Jail and his bond was set at $2 million.

Woods has not been sentenced yet on the rioting charges.

Robtard
If they had thrown this MAGArepublican thug in jail as he should be, he wouldn't have murdered whomever this poor person is now. Deplorable.

Adam_PoE
Over the course of the Oath Keepers seditious conspiracy trial, attorneys for one of the oldest members from the group to be prosecuted have tried to recast him as an elderly bystander to the January 6th-related upheaval. The wife of that defendant, Thomas Caldwell, colorfully expanded upon that theme on Monday, when she told a jury her husband was not wearing body armor that day. "If you're talking about Depends, that's what he was wearing," Sharon Caldwell said.

Caldwell is standing trial on multiple serious charges, including seditious conspiracy to overthrow the U.S. government. Prosecutors say that Thomas Caldwell contributed to that effort in his capacity as a member of the Oath Keepers' so-called quick reaction force, which stashed weapons inside a Comfort Inn in Arlington, Virginia. Security footage from the hotel chain shows Caldwell carting boxes of weapons on a dolly.

While searching Oath Keeper Thomas Caldwell's home following the attack on the U.S. Capitol, police found a "death list" that included the name of a Georgia election official and their family member. But in court documents, Caldwell's lawyer, David Fischer, argued the list is a "doodle pad."

"From the search, law enforcement recovered a document that included the words 'DEATH LIST' hand-written across the top with the name of a Georgia election official, a purported family member of that official, and the county and state associated with that official all hand-written underneath," read the government's motion.

Robtard
Thomas Caldwell shitting himself on a daily basis or not is irrelevant to him partaking in domestic terrorism with his domestic terrorist LARPing group on Jan 6th. There's video.

Adam_PoE
https://www.joemygod.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Militiawoman-1-650x330-1.png

Surprising a federal judge with her 11th-hour decision to testify, transgender Oath Keeper Jessica Watkins told jurors about the bullying and abandonment she faced over her identity. When her secret got out, Watkins said, she was shunned by her parents, went AWOL from the Army, and ultimately found a homecoming both with her family and a paramilitary group whose leadership is now on trial for seditious conspiracy.

Watkins received a dishonorable discharge from the U.S. Army when she absented herself without leave to Alaska. She had lived and presented as a man during the time of her service, and she said a member of her unit learned about her identity when he borrowed her laptop. "I know who you are, f****t," she recounted the soldier saying, imitating the man pointing his finger.

The jury was then shown video of Watkins herself calling members of the Capitol Police "f*****s," which she attributed to deeply-ingrained self-loathing. Last February, Watkins sought pre-trial release, saying that she feared her treatment by fellow prisoners. Watkins in the past has threatened lawsuits against critics of the Oath Keepers.

Watkins also testified that there was no violence at the Capitol when the Oath Keepers approached the building stating, "It was like 10 minutes before we got there." But video evidence from her phone tells a different story: she and the four other Oath Keepers on trial for their participation in the January 6th attack can be heard saying that while Trump instructed them not to harm Capitol police, that he did not instruct them to not harm members of Congress.

She was bullied by conservatives for being trans, so she joined a right-wing extremist group? That reminds me of something . . .

Remember when Scribble disclosed that they were even more mask-off in their Discord; posting antisemtic, homophobic, misogynistic, racist, transphobic, and pro-fascist content?

According to her, there were even self-identified Neo Nazis there, but despite this, she thought that fascists were still better than progressives.

She can blame "muh mental illness" all she wants, but she is accountable for the things she says and does online. She does not get a pass, because "life is hard" for her. Growth the **** up.

If she wants people to stop shitting in her mouth, then she needs to stop acting like a human toilet.

Old Man Whirly!
https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/files/2019/03/t0306jambora-momo-challenge_1.jpg

Bashar Teg
https://www.joemygod.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Militiawoman-1-650x330-1.png

Surprising a federal judge with her 11th-hour decision to testify, transgender Oath Keeper Jessica Watkins told jurors about the bullying and abandonment she faced over her identity. When her secret got out, Watkins said, she was shunned by her parents, went AWOL from the Army, and ultimately found a homecoming both with her family and a paramilitary group whose leadership is now on trial for seditious conspiracy.

Watkins received a dishonorable discharge from the U.S. Army when she absented herself without leave to Alaska. She had lived and presented as a man during the time of her service, and she said a member of her unit learned about her identity when he borrowed her laptop. "I know who you are, f****t," she recounted the soldier saying, imitating the man pointing his finger.

The jury was then shown video of Watkins herself calling members of the Capitol Police "f*****s," which she attributed to deeply-ingrained self-loathing. Last February, Watkins sought pre-trial release, saying that she feared her treatment by fellow prisoners. Watkins in the past has threatened lawsuits against critics of the Oath Keepers.

Watkins also testified that there was no violence at the Capitol when the Oath Keepers approached the building stating, "It was like 10 minutes before we got there." But video evidence from her phone tells a different story: she and the four other Oath Keepers on trial for their participation in the January 6th attack can be heard saying that while Trump instructed them not to harm Capitol police, that he did not instruct them to not harm members of Congress.

She was bullied by conservatives for being trans, so she joined a right-wing extremist group? That reminds me of something . . .

my guess for both: borderline personality disorder

Adam_PoE
Three active-duty Marines have been hit with federal misdemeanor charges for their roles in the Capitol siege by a mob of Trump supporters. After one of them posted photographs from January 6th to his Instagram page with the caption, "Glad to be apart of history."

FBI agents matched images of USMC members Micah Coomer, Dodge Dale Hellonen, and Joshua Abate inside the Capitol building with their official military ID photos, according to a criminal complaint unsealed Thursday.

Robtard
^"Glad to be apart of history."

So they're proud to be domestic terrorist. Lovely.

They should be dishonorably discharged for committing acts of domestic terrorism. Shame it likely won't happen as they're getting 'slap on the wrist' charges.

Macklemore
this thread is terrifying!

cdtm
Yeah the leftist lunacy is indeed terrifying.

Adam_PoE
An Iowa man who recently pleaded guilty to interfering with police during the January 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol has found himself embroiled in scandal for using his cell phone to surreptitiously record a woman as she was changing clothes at a tanning salon.

Daryl Eugene Johnson, 52, was taken into custody late last month and charged with one count of invasion of privacy for the purpose of arousing or gratifying a sexual desire and one count of interference with official acts, court records show.

Eugene Johnson and his son, Daniel Johnson, were both convicted for their roles in the January 6th attack on the U.S. Capitol. U.S. District Judge Dabney Friedrich, an appointee of Trump, sentenced Johnson to one month behind bars and his son to four months.

FcGg0Y2T9gM

Robtard
^ Daryl Eugene Johnson 52, Trumper, insurrectionist, domestic terrorist and sex offender. Zero surprise.

Adam_PoE
In January, a Superior Court Judge in Ankorage ruled that Republican Representative David Eastman was eligible to hold office, despite his membership in the Oath Keepers and his participation in the January 6th insurrection.

Yesterday, he stated that fatal child abuse is a benefit to society: "It can be argued, that it's actually a cost savings, because that child is not going to need any of the government services that they might otherwise be entitled to receive and need based on growing up in that type of environment. I'm talking tax dollars."

Macklemore
so anyway

Bashar Teg
In January, a Superior Court Judge in Ankorage ruled that Republican Representative David Eastman was eligible to hold office, despite his membership in the Oath Keepers and his participation in the January 6th insurrection.

Yesterday, he stated that fatal child abuse is a benefit to society: "It can be argued, that it's actually a cost savings, because that child is not going to need any of the government services that they might otherwise be entitled to receive and need based on growing up in that type of environment. I'm talking tax dollars."

"family values"

Robtard

The man is literally a Trumper domestic terrorist and insurrectionist, so I can't say I'm surprised he's for abusing children to death.

But hey, I guess he was "just asking questions..."

Macklemore
spam

Macklemore
spammiing

Macklemore
more spam...

Macklemore
new page pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macklemore
extra post

Macklemore
spam post

Macklemore
almost there

Macklemore
bingo!

Macklemore
booyah!

Robtard
Are you okay?

Macklemore
yeah, just wanted to change the page

Macklemore
You bastard!

Robtard
Far-right Proud Boys convicted over US Capitol Riot -BBC

Who were the four found guilty on the sedition charge?

The four defendants found guilty on the seditious conspiracy charge are:

-Henry "Enrique" Tarrio
-Ethan Nordean
-Joe Biggs
-Zachary Rehl

The jury did not reach a verdict on that count for the final defendant, Dominic Pezzola.

What is seditious conspiracy?

Less serious than treason, seditious conspiracy is defined as a plot to overthrow the government or use force "to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States". -snip

First the Oath Keepers being found guilty, now these degenerates. Good times. Should really be more than just the four of them though.

Tarrio, (years ago) had previously turned FBI informant as a means to lesson his jail time, that's not going to sit well when he goes back to prison. Just be awful if the other inmates find out about it

Imagine attacking your own country because orange faced Trump told you to do it and then being abandoned by him that same day and now you're going to prison over it laughing out loud

Enjoy prison, deplorables.

Old Man Whirly!

-Henry "Enrique" Tarrio
-Ethan Nordean
-Joe Biggs
-Zachary Rehl

The jury did not reach a verdict on that count for the final defendant, Dominic Pezzola.

Less serious than treason, seditious conspiracy is defined as a plot to overthrow the government or use force "to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States". -snip

First the Oath Keepers being found guilty, now these degenerates. Good times. Should really be more than just the four of them though.

Tarrio, (years ago) had previously turned FBI informant as a means to lesson his jail time, that's not going to sit well when he goes back to prison. Just be awful if the other inmates find out about it

Imagine attacking your own country because orange faced Trump told you to do it and then being abandoned by him that same day and now you're going to prison over it laughing out loud

Enjoy prison, deplorables. Top notch!

cdtm
Did you see the California congress woman with the purple hair and her deranged ranting schtick?

I could care less about the content of her speech, but why the overly emotional display? Less like an official and more like a college girl shouting at her significant other over leaving the toilet seat up, where's the dignity?

Say what you will about Pelosi she at least had decorum.

Adam_PoE

-Henry "Enrique" Tarrio
-Ethan Nordean
-Joe Biggs
-Zachary Rehl

Delicious.

Robtard

Bashar Teg

-Henry "Enrique" Tarrio
-Ethan Nordean
-Joe Biggs
-Zachary Rehl

Delicious.

when will their leader go to prison though?

"proud boys: stand back and stand by"

Jaden_3.0
100% they were all BLM antifa FBI agents identifying as MAGATrumpers to try and make our dear leader look bad.

Bashar Teg
antifa were armed with mind control devices, tricking trumpers into becoming chimps and assaulting police with weapons, attempting to kidnap and/or assassinate our freely elected government officials, smearing poop on things, etc.

Adam_PoE
At this rate, anyone who voted for Trump in either election should be banned from voting.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
when will their leader go to prison though?

"proud boys: stand back and stand by"

Really depends if the AG has the balls to go after a former president. I'm skeptical. But outcome pending.

Robtard
At this rate, anyone who voted for Trump in either election should be banned from voting.

It's fully legal to vote for a criminal, coupist and insurrectionist, so they'll be voting for Trump a 3rd time, if Trump ends up being the Republican nominee again.

If it ends up being Biden vs Trump again in 2024 and Trump loses again, which is the more likely outcome at this point. Trump will run again in 2028 to keep fleecing his cult and they will support him again.

cdtm
Does not matter, China and Russia are the future, the US is a sinking ship. All thanks to the Democrats.

FalconPaunch!
Originally posted by Macklemore
booyah! What an awesome signature.

Robtard

Adam_PoE
Traitors keep taking Ls.

cdtm
Time for Operation Greylord part 2.

Robtard
Traitors keep taking Ls.

These losers went full blown domestic terrorist, armed up to attack their own country, all because an orange man spurred them on and now they're going to prison until they're seniors. 100% morons.

"We are not getting through this without a civil war. Prepare your mind, body and spirit." -Stewart Rhodes, Nov 2020

^that recording of Rhodes was a key point in the prosecution's case. These Rightist sure do love their Civil War 2.0 fantasies

edit: More Oath Keepers sentencing and trials/sentencing coming up, as well as the Proud Boys sentencing smile

Robtard
2 more Oath Keepers are sentenced to prison terms for the Jan. 6 Capitol attack

Two Army veterans who stormed the U.S. Capitol in a military-style formation with fellow members of the Oath Keepers were sentenced Friday to prison terms, a day after the far-right extremist group's founder received a record-setting 18-years behind bars in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack.

U.S. District Judge Amit Mehta sentenced Jessica Watkins, of Woodstock, Ohio, to eight years and six months behind bars and sentenced Kenneth Harrelson, of Titusville, Florida, to four years in prison. -snip

They got off rather easy. Still happy they're going to prison for being deplorables.

Old Man Whirly!

Two Army veterans who stormed the U.S. Capitol in a military-style formation with fellow members of the Oath Keepers were sentenced Friday to prison terms, a day after the far-right extremist group's founder received a record-setting 18-years behind bars in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack.

U.S. District Judge Amit Mehta sentenced Jessica Watkins, of Woodstock, Ohio, to eight years and six months behind bars and sentenced Kenneth Harrelson, of Titusville, Florida, to four years in prison. -snip

They got off rather easy. Still happy they're going to prison for being deplorables. they did get off easy.

Adam_PoE

They got off rather easy. Still happy they're going to prison for being deplorables.

Despite the light prison sentences, they are still convicted felons. Which means, that depend on their state of residence, they may be barred from voting and/or possessing a firearm.

Robtard
That is a plus.

All these guys will be coming out of prison with Aryan Brotherhood tattoos, some to match the White Power related tattoos they probably already have.

Robtard

Adam_PoE
The fact that all of these people have criminal records really bellies the Trumper narrative that these were just peaceful protestors who got swept up in the moment.

Robtard
Colorado man sentenced to 4 years in prison for storming building during Capitol riot

A Colorado man who marched to the Capitol with members of the Proud Boys and was one of the first rioters to enter the building was sentenced to four years in prison for attacking police officers with a chemical spray as they tried to hold off the mob of Trump supporters.

Robert Gieswein, of Woodland Park, Colorado, was wearing a helmet, a flak jacket and goggles and was carrying a baseball bat when he stormed the Capitol. Gieswein, then 24, marched to the building from the Washington Monument with the Proud Boys but wasn't a member of the group. -snip

https://i.imgur.com/9dNhvtJ.png
"MAGA-AAAAAHHHHH!"

Another one bites the dust. Enjoy prison, deplorable.

Robtard
Proud Boy who attacked cops with U.S. flag off to prison for 37 months

James Robert Elliot, then a Proud Boy, attacked cops with a flagpole at the Jan. 6 sacking of the U.S. Capitol by supporters of Donald Trump. After pleading guilty in November to the assault, a Federal judge yesterday sentenced him to more than three years in prison and fined him $2000. -snip

Rather short sentence for attempting to murder a police officer, and then all the other charges.

Bashar Teg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>