I've only got bumped a few of the white terror attacks for 2 years, it says it all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
I've only got bumped a few of the white terror attacks in the last 2 years, it says it all. Things like New Zealand have not been bumped. Trump enabled all this.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I've only got bumped a few of the white terror attacks in the last 2 years, it says it all. Things like New Zealand have not been bumped. Trump enabled all this.

TBF, the MAGABomber was not A White supremacist thing, that guy is a Latino Trumper who targeted people and institutions Trump labelled as his own "enemies" and/or "enemies of the people" with poorly made package bombs.

Should be noted that the MAGABomber has since recanted and said becoming a Trumper was like a "new drug" and it drove him insane. He's still in prison.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, the MAGABomber was not A White supremacist thing, that guy is a Latino Trumper who targeted people and institutions Trump labelled as his own "enemies" and/or "enemies of the people" with poorly made package bombs.

Should be noted that the MAGABomber has since recanted and said becoming a Trumper was like a "new drug" and it drove him insane. He's still in prison. I think we should go further then and say, Trumpers are a group of right wingers, in the way the Germans saw Italians as inferior they were both at the height of right in Europe looking down on.many other ethnic groups.

jaden_2.0
If you go ahead and not bump those threads.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/011/976/lumbergh.jpg

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard

Should be noted that the MAGABomber has since recanted and said becoming a Trumper was like a "new drug" and it drove him insane. He's still in prison.

For classification purposes, at least in the United States, Hispanics and Latinos are considered White. That is why when completing a demographics questionnaire, you have to note if you are White, Not Hispanic of Latino. Because of this, many Hispanic and Latino Americans consider themselves to be White, which explains people like George Zimmerman and Cesar Sayoc. They see other Hispanics and Latinos through the lens of nationality: Americans and non-Americans. Not through the lens of ethnicity as racist whites do. That is why they can be down for things like kids in cages, and deporations, and MAGA. Because they see themselves as not like those other Hispanics and Latinos. The cruel irony is that to the racists whites they are trying to side with, they are all just Mexicans. They do not see those distinctions, and if it was up to them, they would all be deported. Dumb asses.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
If you go ahead and not bump those threads.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/011/976/lumbergh.jpg sorry pal winkOriginally posted by Adam_PoE
For classification purposes, at least in the United States, Hispanics and Latinos are considered White. That is why when completing a demographics questionnaire, you have to note if you are White, Not Hispanic of Latino. Because of this, many Hispanic and Latino Americans consider themselves to be White, which explains people like George Zimmerman and Cesar Sayoc. They see other Hispanics and Latinos through the lens of nationality: Americans and non-Americans. Not through the lens of ethnicity as racist whites do. That is why they can be down for things like kids in cages, and deporations, and MAGA. Because they see themselves as not like those other Hispanics and Latinos. The cruel irony is that to the racists whites they are trying to side with, they are all just Mexicans. They do not see those distinctions, and if it was up to them, they would all be deported. Dumb asses. interesting, I did not know that thumb up

Smasandian

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.