Twitter Just Banned Trump Forever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
further attacks were already being organized and circulated in his comments section. better late than never thumb up

Neon1234
Twitter is a cesspool anyways.

Trump is better off on Parler.

ArtificialGlory

victreebelvictr
All of social media is corrupt anyway.

Bashar Teg
"reeeeee", etc

bad day for fascism. how will trump ever organize more seditious riots and coup attempts before the inauguration? oh well. now deflect antifa and blm to cope smile

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
further attacks were already being organized and circulated in his comments section. better late than never thumb up Twitter and Facebook are culpable for spreading his weaponised lies to retards tbh.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Twitter and Facebook are culpable for spreading his weaponised lies to retards tbh.

absolutely I agree

Robtard
Four years too late, so f%%k Twitter. But It's better than keeping him on.

Apparently after his ban be took to the @Potus Twitter account and posted four rants about how he will make his own platform and won't be silenced, only for Twitter to delete the rants right after he made them. Hehehe.

Artol
It seems like the establishment has learned from the way he used their infrastructure last time, and are going to much more proactively fight his reelection this time. If the news refuses to cover most of this stuff too, he might actually be in trouble.

victreebelvictr
I wish God would just blow up this nation already.

truejedi
Originally posted by victreebelvictr

You're kinda a terrible Christian, you know that, right?

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by truejedi
You're kinda a terrible Christian, you know that, right? God did the same thing to Sodom, and this country is getting that bad.

Bashar Teg
You're kinda a terrible Christian, you know that, right?

VicEthneoStarFlyofBrooklyn is an all around POS

victreebelvictr
VicEthneoStarFlyofBrooklyn is an all around POS Sounds like a holy entity. thumb up

Bashar Teg
"Right-wing social media app Parler has been removed from the Google Play store"

oh well smile

Artol
Originally posted by victreebelvictr

Trump still has the nuclear codes, if he wants to help god along.

Trocity
Canada would get wrecked too as a result of that, plz dont.

Bashar Teg
"If it is clear that another account is being used for the purposes of evading a ban, it is also subject to suspension," Twitter said in a statement. "For government accounts, such as @POTUS and @WhiteHouse, we will not suspend those accounts but will take action to limit their use."

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/washington-dc-riots-trump-news-friday/h_9a8e6e454dec8fdb394b86269949c95c

trump used the potus twitter as s sock troll account, and now measures are being taken to prevent The President of the United States of America from using other sock troll accounts. holy f*ck this is actuallyy happening laughing out loud

cdtm
Originally posted by Artol
It seems like the establishment has learned from the way he used their infrastructure last time, and are going to much more proactively fight his reelection this time. If the news refuses to cover most of this stuff too, he might actually be in trouble.

Are we talking 2024?

Artol

Flyattractor

Old Man Whirly!
"Right-wing social media app Parler has been removed from the Google Play store"

oh well smile laughing out loud people don't have to be given platforms for hate speak.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is dumb and I thing the wrong move. It opens up the flood gates for so much shit down the line.....imo bad idea.

Additionally, there are worse things on Twitter, which is why I hate radical progressive ideologies in the West today. They only do shit that's easy and popular in SV. Look up the Chinese Institute most recent tweet of Uighurs. Like how in the **** is that okay but Trump has to be taken down? Shit like that gives fire to conspiracy theorists about right censorship imo.

Regardless, it is what it is. This was a mistake. They're a private business but Twitter is basically a national public square at this point. They're almost a utility. I don't even use Twitter, but it's so important for communication. Also, the alternative is a segmented media ecosystem. That will make the polarization 2x worse. We already have way too many eco-chambers.

Insane Titan
Ban trump yet allow pro pedo groups on there with no repercussions, Says a lot about the people on Twitter and those who champion their decisions.

DarthAloysius

Old Man Whirly!

Newjak
I've heard Apple is starting to make moves similar to Google

DarthAloysius

Old Man Whirly!

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud people don't have to be given platforms for hate speak.

trump will not have the same power to directly organize a coup attempt and broadcast propaganda instantly to so many people. that will have to suffice until he's out of office (and thrown in prison to rot)

victreebelvictr

Bashar Teg
^^actual fascist, agreeing with his own sock account, having a retard fit because the actual fascist coup failed, trying to school everyone on "real" fascism, fooling nobody as always.

poor broken VicEthneoStarFlyofBrooklyn facepalm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Terrible idea imo. Trump should not be banned. I'm not sure why people are cheering private companies having such control over reach/exposure and being able to silence anyone they disagree with, even if their views are harmful. The trade offs of this always end up biting society in the ass.

I think Trump should've been impeached and is an idiot but literally every modern progressive movement from Civil rights, female rights, worker rights etc. started off as extremely unpopular ideas that grow around the fringes. I know it's hard to imagine something touted as progressive being unpopular but modern progressiveness is extremely young, like 50 years old, that's nothing.

The worst is that they can pretty much ban anyone with very vague TOS' agreements. For example, someone being critical of government. Bad bad idea. I really don't understand how people can be for this, once you realize human nature. My family come from a former Soviet State, and most of my friends are immigrants who escaped communist shit holes were regulation of media was very common. Fear of this shit was ingrained in our childhood with parents telling stories. My line is straight up Nazism on social media or violence. Unless Trump starts saluting Hitler or saying "Go kill those mother****ers", he shouldn't be banned. I read all his tweets just to see if he said anything like that.

Also, 75MM people voted for him. Why? Many are disenfranchised and desperate. Lack of education, poor job opportunities etc. Andrew Yang's book highlights how people in stressed out situations with poor prospects are far more likely to fall for populism. Yes, some are stupid or racist, but many are just super desperate people that don't feel like politicians in Washington give a shit about them, and they're right. This fundamental problem has not changed with Trump being banned. It just lets the more extreme motherf*ckers draw in the more normal ones deeper down the rabbit hole as validation.

Banning Trump was the easy thing to do, but it doesn't solve the cancer that lead to his rise, the reason why people stormed Capitol Hill etc. I genuinely think of Trump told people to jump off a bridge, some of his followers would. It's almost religious zeal. Trump isn't exactly a well-educated individual but his rallies really really seem to connect with his supporters. I think that's mostly because so many of them are desperate. These people are not going away. Corona lockdowns was a MASSIVE transfer of wealth upwards. Maybe more so than 2008, this shit will have repercussions for a decade (Many haven't recovered from 2009 GFC), and the next populist will make Trump look like a beacon of sanity sadly imo.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Unless Trump starts saluting Hitler or saying "Go kill those mother****ers", he shouldn't be banned.

this is where i stopped reading and stopped taking your opinion seriously on this particular matter.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Terrible idea imo. Trump should not be banned. I'm not sure why people are cheering private companies having such control over reach/exposure and being able to silence anyone they disagree with, even if their views are harmful. The trade offs of this always end up biting society in the ass.

I think Trump should've been impeached and is an idiot but literally every modern progressive movement from Civil rights, female rights, worker rights etc. started off as extremely unpopular ideas that grow around the fringes. I know it's hard to imagine something touted as progressive being unpopular but modern progressiveness is extremely young, like 50 years old, that's nothing.

The worst is that they can pretty much ban anyone with very vague TOS' agreements. For example, someone being critical of government. Bad bad idea. I really don't understand how people can be for this, once you realize human nature. My family come from a former Soviet State, and most of my friends are immigrants who escaped communist shit holes were regulation of media was very common. Fear of this shit was ingrained in our childhood with parents telling stories. My line is straight up Nazism on social media or violence. Unless Trump starts saluting Hitler or saying "Go kill those mother****ers", he shouldn't be banned. I read all his tweets just to see if he said anything like that.

Also, 75MM people voted for him. Why? Many are disenfranchised and desperate. Lack of education, poor job opportunities etc. Andrew Yang's book highlights how people in stressed out situations with poor prospects are far more likely to fall for populism. Yes, some are stupid or racist, but many are just super desperate people that don't feel like politicians in Washington give a shit about them, and they're right. This fundamental problem has not changed with Trump being banned. It just lets the more extreme motherf*ckers draw in the more normal ones deeper down the rabbit hole as validation.

Banning Trump was the easy thing to do, but it doesn't solve the cancer that lead to his rise, the reason why people stormed Capitol Hill etc. I genuinely think of Trump told people to jump off a bridge, some of his followers would. It's almost religious zeal. Trump isn't exactly a well-educated individual but his rallies really really seem to connect with his supporters. I think that's mostly because so many of them are desperate. These people are not going away. Corona lockdowns was a MASSIVE transfer of wealth upwards. Maybe more so than 2008, this shit will have repercussions for a decade (Many haven't recovered from 2009 GFC), and the next populist will make Trump look like a beacon of sanity sadly imo. thumb up

this is where i stopped reading and stopped taking your opinion seriously on this particular matter. thumb down

Rage.Of.Olympus
this is where i stopped reading and stopped taking your opinion seriously on this particular matter.

That's my way of saying I think fascism or calls to direct violence is where we should draw the line.

Maybe you think what I said was stupid or disagree with it, that's cool. But its really problematic if you just tune out anytime you read/hear something you disagree with. It's very bad for your personal development, and overall public discourse.

Bashar Teg
so basically we should keep the parameters the same so that the president can continue to incite murdering our legislators, exactly what happened on the 6th. wow great final solution. thumb down

cdtm
"If it is clear that another account is being used for the purposes of evading a ban, it is also subject to suspension," Twitter said in a statement. "For government accounts, such as @POTUS and @WhiteHouse, we will not suspend those accounts but will take action to limit their use."

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/washington-dc-riots-trump-news-friday/h_9a8e6e454dec8fdb394b86269949c95c

trump used the potus twitter as s sock troll account, and now measures are being taken to prevent The President of the United States of America from using other sock troll accounts. holy f*ck this is actuallyy happening laughing out loud

But then CNN goes and does this:

"Twitter deplatforms Trump and any message he has.

And here is the message, on the CNN platform! That'll silence him."

-Pr-
I just wish they'd actually start treating Twitter as a publisher now, rather than a platform.

Flyattractor
I hope Trump SUES Twitter in to Oblivion.

Take Facebook and Google with it.

I can relate to Trump.

I know how it feels when "Mods" allow and support LIES said about you.

Sue Them TRUMP! SUE THEM HARD!

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor

I can relate to Trump.

Good idea. Rudolph should litigate

DarthAloysius
Folks referring to Trump's deplatforming as censorship need to look at the bigger picture. This is not a question of Big Tech adjudicating on people's views. Trump has actively been using these platforms to spread misinformation about the US elections and thwart the democratic process, and his far right supports used them to organise an enact a violent riot, which they could well repeat on Inauguration Day.

Trump has been voted out of office, in the next couple of weeks he will no longer be President of the United States. To allow this shit-show assault on democracy to continue would be irresponsible of Big Tech and could cost lives, and they do have a right to act in regards to what they believe to be responsible. Time to turn off the taps.

Sin I AM
I'm curious why people are upset that he's been banned though. It's not like he can't just get on air somewhere or prerecord a video and the world would listen.

DarthAloysius
Trump's rights to freedom of speech remain intact yes, his ability to weaponise social media to further his crackpot agenda does not.

Robtard

DarthAloysius
But then there would be journalists present, Robtard. sad

Sin I AM

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarthAloysius
Folks referring to Trump's deplatforming as censorship need to look at the bigger picture. This is not a question of Big Tech adjudicating on people's views. Trump has actively been using these platforms to spread misinformation about the US elections and thwart the democratic process, and his far right supports used them to organise an enact a violent riot, which they could well repeat on Inauguration Day.

Trump has been voted out of office, in the next couple of weeks he will no longer be President of the United States. To allow this shit-show assault on democracy to continue would be irresponsible of Big Tech and could cost lives, and they do have a right to act in regards to what they believe to be responsible. Time to turn off the taps.

I personally have no issue with them banning Trump. Far as I'm concerned, he's a shit-tier Human being that can't help but stir the pot.

My issue is that this even news, which is indicative of social media having far too much influence and impact on society and the news in general.

Flyattractor

Trump's rights to freedom of speech remain intact yes, his ability to weaponise social media to further his crackpot agenda does not.

...And we have the Winner for Stupid Shit Posts of the Day.

Originally posted by -Pr-
I personally have no issue with them banning Trump. Far as I'm concerned, he's a shit-tier Human being that can't help but stir the pot.

My issue is that this even news, which is indicative of social media having far too much influence and impact on society and the news in general.

irony?

BruceSkywalker

I can relate to Trump.

https://i.postimg.cc/HkB4cP8W/crying-baby.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/KjPtZ9y2/Crying-Baby.jpg

Jmanghan
Thank god.

Patient_Leech

victreebelvictr
so basically we should keep the parameters the same so that the president can continue to incite murdering our legislators, exactly what happened on the 6th. wow great final solution. thumb down https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXGGsVE3APo

cdtm
Wait, murdering our legislators.

Remind me, where's the problem again? confused

Bashar Teg
whoa, mind you don't cut yourself with all that edge

cdtm
How about a compromise.

Just turn them all into salami, start fresh in 2024 with the third parties.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
https://i.postimg.cc/HkB4cP8W/crying-baby.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/KjPtZ9y2/Crying-Baby.jpg

Yeah. You are BrucieBabyBoy.

cdtm
If it needs to be said, I'm joking.

-ish.

I kind of do really feel our Democrat and Republican coalition are full of, shall we say, "crooks". Not bad enough to spark our own version of the "Arab Spring". But "maybe" enough to create a similar thing to what happened in Puerto Rico, when leaks came out that were so offensive the people said "ENOUGH" and ousted them all.

ArtificialGlory
I just wish they'd actually start treating Twitter as a publisher now, rather than a platform.
Pretty much. I wanna see that Jack Dorsey douche squirm so bad.

Impediment

ArtificialGlory
He already has a couple, namely the White House account.

Bashar Teg
yup. president surt started ranting on the 'potus' twitter account after his 'therealdonaldtrump' account was banned. the rants were removed.

ArtificialGlory
yup. president surt started ranting on the 'potus' twitter account after his 'therealdonaldtrump' account was banned. the rants were removed.
See, who says that Trump is not the president of the people? Getting into arguments with autistic teenagers on the internet, eating copious amounts of fast food, ban-evading on social media, and the list goes on.

-Pr-
...And we have the Winner for Stupid Shit Posts of the Day.

irony?

How?

Blakemore
I was looking for a funny bit, but I'll settle on Trump being banned on twitter for being a stupid ass .Because he is.

BackFire
Ignoring everything else, this will likely greatly diminish his influence in the future and may render him irrelevant come 2024. Twitter was his main online platform and depriving him of that is going to really affect his presence in general.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BackFire
Ignoring everything else, this will likely greatly diminish his influence in the future and may render him irrelevant come 2024. Twitter was his main online platform and depriving him of that is going to really affect his presence in general. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jan/10/trump-coup-capitol-attack-pence-giuliani-fox-news-twitter-facebook-impeachment

Fascinating article.

truejedi
In all seriousness, the last couple of days, getting up in the morning, checking the news, and seeing no hate filled tweet from the POTUS.. it's helped my whole day be better. It's just a better start to each day. More peaceful.

Old Man Whirly!
In all seriousness, the last couple of days, getting up in the morning, checking the news, and seeing no hate filled tweet from the POTUS.. it's helped my whole day be better. It's just a better start to each day. More peaceful. me too, imagine how those tweets were rising his followers whose bigotry and hate made them agree.

ArtificialGlory
In all seriousness, the last couple of days, getting up in the morning, checking the news, and seeing no hate filled tweet from the POTUS.. it's helped my whole day be better. It's just a better start to each day. More peaceful.
Trust me, it would be even more peaceful if you stayed the hell away from Twitter altogether.

Sargent Surt
Dadudemon is @therealjesus

Neon1234
Originally posted by Sargent Surt
Dadudemon is @therealjesus

Hi Whirly!

Flyattractor

Bashar Teg
"reeeeeeee" laughing out loud

Flyattractor
And you can prove this?

I will wait.

-Pr-
FOLY HUCK!

Imp aint dead.

Somebody owes me 5 bucks.

Oh just all the stuff for the UNPROVEN Remarks and the OutRight LIES of the Lefty Fascist Platforms twisting and out right CHANGING what they SAY Trump said.

Ya know.. THe Kind of stuff that You Mods do at KMC to posters you disagree with.

Lefty Fascist Stuff..

The fact that you're allowed to say those things without consequences proves you wrong.

That's not what fascism is.

And the sad part is, the "American left" does come across as having a massive authoritarian streak at times. Why not put your energy in to combatting that?

Artol
That's partly cause the "American left", is just a right wing party anyways.

DarthAloysius
Parler has been shut down completely, apparently the site was also hacked and incriminating data was scraped from the site.

https://gizmodo.com/every-deleted-parler-post-many-with-users-location-dat-1846032466

Not looking good for Trumpers.

Bashar Teg

And the sad part is, the "American left" does come across as having a massive authoritarian streak at times. Why not put your energy in to combatting that?

what is authoritarian? a habitual inciter of violence, treason, and murder losing his main organization platform?

the left takes objection to the pretending threat for the sake of deliberately starting unjustified wars. that's why the left=peacenik rumor started in the mid 60's, and persisted through every middle east war that we started.

Robtard
2022 PGA of America has cancelled holding the event at Trump's golf course. This is millions lost for Trump.

This will have a cascading effect with the Trump brand becoming toxic. Watch for a mass exodus from the Trump brand.

Quincy
If folks are angry at twitter it's not that they are angry at the left, it's that they are angry at the free market.

They just think they are angry at the left because they are goofs

Robtard
Originally posted by Robtard
2022 PGA of America has cancelled holding the event at Trump's golf course. This is millions lost for Trump.

This will have a cascading effect with the Trump brand becoming toxic. Watch for a mass exodus from the Trump brand.

^ Well that was quick, seems the British open has said today that they would no longer consider Trump's golf course in Scotland as a host for their open.

Robtard
Originally posted by Quincy
If folks are angry at twitter it's not that they are angry at the left, it's that they are angry at the free market.

They just think they are angry at the left because they are goofs

It's weird how "a private company can do whatever it wants, the free marker will sort it out" sentiment goes out the window with these people when a corporation does something they don't like. Then it's "fascist!" this, that.

cdtm
Originally posted by BackFire
Ignoring everything else, this will likely greatly diminish his influence in the future and may render him irrelevant come 2024. Twitter was his main online platform and depriving him of that is going to really affect his presence in general.

He's rich and has a cult. Odds are, he can buy any press he needs come 2024.

Plus Newsmax and Fox will support him regardless.

Flyattractor
It's weird how "a private company can do whatever it wants, the free marker will sort it out" sentiment goes out the window with these people when a corporation does something they don't like. Then it's "fascist!" this, that.

Espeically when that Private Company says "HEY! We Making a Open Platform for EVERYBODY TO USE! *except those we politically disagree with*

Burn In Hell Robtard.

-Pr-
what is authoritarian? a habitual inciter of violence, treason, and murder losing his main organization platform?

the left takes objection to the pretending threat for the sake of deliberately starting unjustified wars. that's why the left=peacenik rumor started in the mid 60's, and persisted through every middle east war that we started.

Gonna be honest, I'm not sure what you're getting at. I wasn't speaking about Twitter (as much as I hate social media). I was being more general because Fly was being off-topic.

Flyattractor
Oh just admit to being one of my Socks. It will just make things easier.

Bashar Teg
Gonna be honest, I'm not sure what you're getting at. I wasn't speaking about Twitter (as much as I hate social media). I was being more general because Fly was being off-topic.

fly was whining/ranting about trump being de-platformed, and was trying to assert that efforts at preventing a second fascist coup attempt (from the same inciter) was somehow fascism. you suggested, with the poorest of timing, that the left has an authoritarian streak; which was what i was addressing

there is no way to positively channel the rantings of and obvious bad faith troll and supporter of fascism.

-Pr-
fly was whining/ranting about trump being de-platformed, and was trying to assert that efforts at preventing a second fascist coup attempt (from the same inciter) was somehow fascism. you suggested, with the poorest of timing, that the left has an authoritarian streak; which was what i was addressing

there is no way to positively channel the rantings of and obvious bad faith troll and supporter of fascism.

If you'll recall, I also made note of his use of the word fascism.

I mean, I thought my timing was fine, but okay.

Flyattractor

And in just a few minutes Bash will go back to making Ree Noies, Name Calling and Making False and unsupported Claims about Me.

What an AssMunch.

If you'll recall, I also made note of his use of the word fascism.

I mean, I thought my timing was fine, but okay.

I sure do make some funny points when I am Pr Socking.

-Pr-
And in just a few minutes Bash will go back to making Ree Noies, Name Calling and Making False and unsupported Claims about Me.

What an AssMunch.

I sure do make some funny points when I am Pr Socking.

Eww. Stop.

Flyattractor
"Eww Stop"

Grow Up.

-Pr-
"Eww Stop"

Grow Up.

You first.

Flyattractor
Led by Example.

-Pr-
Led by Example.

I do when I need to. What do you do? Other than yell "fascist" at anyone you don't like?

Quincy
I see that Parler has not only been taken down, but hackers seemingly have gotten literally all of the information people had on that site.

Flyattractor
I do when I need to. What do you do? Other than yell "fascist" at anyone you don't like?

If You don't point it out, it can remain hidden until its Too late!

If I see your House is on Fire, would you want me to wait an hour or so before calling the Fire Dept? I mean I will if you want me to...

I see that Parler has not only been taken down, but hackers seemingly have gotten literally all of the information people had on that site.

Should we just claim that Parler hacked it self then?

Quincy

Should we just claim that Parler hacked it self then?

If I'm reading it correctly, there were a lot of mistakes made by Parler's creators that left it open to attack.

No excuse though, hacks are ****ed up.

The only upside being the wide release of the information it's allowing law enforcement to easily track the violent usurpers who've posted evidence via their Parler accounts.

Bashar Teg

The only upside being the wide release of the information it's allowing law enforcement to easily track the violent usurpers who've posted evidence via their Parler accounts.

smilethumb up

Flyattractor
Kind of like how some wanted the info released from the Biden and now the Pelosi Laptops.

When will that information be let out?

Old Man Whirly!
If I'm reading it correctly, there were a lot of mistakes made by Parler's creators that left it open to attack.

The only upside being the wide release of the information it's allowing law enforcement to easily track the violent usurpers who've posted evidence via their Parler accounts. this is great.

Robtard

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PointedAnyGrassspider-size_restricted.gif

Round up all the insurgents and may they face the law for their crimes.

Bashar Teg
fascists doxxing themselves? what a plot twist smile

Old Man Whirly!
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PointedAnyGrassspider-size_restricted.gif

Round up all the insurgents and may they face the law for their crimes. Originally posted by Bashar Teg
fascists doxxing themselves? what a plot twist smile it's epic and poetic. laughing out loud

Adam_PoE
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ErbHIsPXIAULtwp.jpg

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ErbHIsPXIAULtwp.jpg

awww the poor traitors laughing out loudthumb up

Old Man Whirly!
awww the poor traitors laughing out loudthumb up the e-reeeeevolution is over laughing out loud

Robtard
Hacking's bad, but as noted, if it helps the authorities identify and capture the insurrectionist and stop their planned future attacks, that's a good thing.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

Bashar Teg
was it necessary to shitpost the whole front page?

Adam_PoE
was it necessary to shitpost the whole front page?

It is a little deranged.

Old Man Whirly!
It is a little deranged. Broly just did it too. laughing out loud

Adam_PoE
Broly just did it too. laughing out loud

It is ****ing stupid. It is a lot of effort that will just be undone by tomorrow. They think they are making some kind of point, but all they are doing is demonstrating how unstable they are.

Old Man Whirly!
It is ****ing stupid. It is a lot of effort that will just be undone by tomorrow. They think they are making some kind of point, but all they are doing is demonstrating how unstable they are. I did it a few times, I was going through a bad divorce not that that is any excuse tbh. But, yeah it is an indicator that you have lost your shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.