War Machine vs. Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
big grin Is War Machine additive to the elements?

sonicwires
iceman and green lantern are overhyped on comicvine .. but war machine really doesnt have a chance if we are talking about the modern day Iceman .. the classic version is a much better match up !

if i remember correctly when the west coast avengers pretty much the weakest members of the avengers ( no iron man , no wonder man ) just crystal and a few others but Exodus rag dolled them and yeah war machine was just a minor nuisance and just so you know iceman is a omega level mutant and Exodus is not even a Omega level mutant so i am choosing iceman here if its modern day iceman .. i dont really read the new x-men they seriously overpowered Iceman too much he is literally at herald level now .. i like the classic version of iceman more because he was funnier and he let the rest of the team work together

but this is not a stomp but iceman wins i dont even know why i am even responding to this post i should be put in a straight jacket to comment on this post but i really hope not for my sake but for your sake you are talking about classic iceman

Wonder Man

carthage
Unless Bobby is jobbing he freezes Rhodey inside his suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.