Youtube has big problems

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
Does anyone else hate how the website sunk low in becoming garbage, I've noticed they have been age restricting videos that are not that disturbing for no reason, just very pointless thats way too petty of them to block out videos randomly.

Another problem is how when Youtube blocks a video for copyright but they still keep it around when its not made to be watched by viewers.

The unbearable lame recommendations Youtube likes to spam to hell and back are Just for laugh gags, Saturday Night Live, Peppa Pig, Fortnite videos, Watchmojo.com, model kit creation channels, Mr.Bean, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Try not to Laugh, CinemaSins, America's Got Talent, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Formula 1 and MotoGP.

Google really made Youtube decline in quality.

Flyattractor
Youtube is run by Mean Evil Spirited Conservative Republicans after all.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Youtube is run by Mean Evil Spirited Conservative Republicans after all. durwank

BruceSkywalker
youtube is filled with morons who think they matter

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
youtube is filled with morons who think they matter thumb up

jaden_2.0
If you subscribe to garbage you're going to get recommended more garbage.

cdtm
I haven't gotten one recommendation yet for topless video game characters. sad

StiltmanFTW
Youtube has become quite awful, yes.

Too many f*cking ads, which slow down the site, interrupt watching and ruin all the fun.

samhain
Just use an adblocker to stop that, that's what I do. I never get ads or interruptions.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, but adblocker still won't block everything --- such as those annoying pop-ups, reminding you to sign in.

I use https://nsfwyoutube.com sometimes, it's pretty nifty.

cdtm
Ublock origin can be set to block all popups.

StiltmanFTW
It can also block site functionality when adjusted so.

samhain
The adblocker I use never gives me any pop-ups whatsoever. Do you mean asking you to sign in to YouTube itself? I just sign in automatically so I avoid that I guess.

cdtm
Originally posted by samhain
The adblocker I use never gives me any pop-ups whatsoever. Do you mean asking you to sign in to YouTube itself? I just sign in automatically so I avoid that I guess.

Harassing about premium Youtube stuff.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by samhain

Yes, I mean signing in to youtube.

Signing in to confirm your age was bad enough, now they "remind" you to sign in all the damn time.

I have like three accounts there, doesn't mean I want or need to be logged in 24/7 on all devices, ffs.

Blakemore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho3vCmUB22k mmmmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.