Half of republicans were behind the storming of the Capitol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.wwlp.com/news/poll-one-fifth-of-voters-almost-half-of-republicans-agree-with-storming-of-us-capitol/amp/

Bashar Teg
almost half of republicans support traitors who tried to murder our elected officials? I know that correlation does not equal causation, but this phenomenon should be looked into

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
almost half of republicans support traitors who tried to murder our elected officials? I know that correlation does not equal causation, but this phenomenon should be looked into Yes it should.

Bashar Teg
let's look at the bright side: slightly over half of republicans do not support the murder of our elected officials, and do not support a fascist take over. way to go you guys!

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

Bashar Teg
could you not

Old Man Whirly!
let's look at the bright side: slightly over half of republicans do not support the murder of our elected officials, and do not support a fascist take over. way to go you guys! laughing out loud

Robtard
"One in five registered voters, and 45% of Republicans, approve of the storming of the U.S. Capitol Building according to a YouGov Poll. Conversely, 96% of Democrats oppose the action, with just 2% claiming to somewhat or strongly approve of what happened." -snip

45% you say.

These were the same people who mocked and complained about people whining and crying and wearing "pussyhats" after Trump won in 2016.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
"One in five registered voters, and 45% of Republicans, approve of the storming of the U.S. Capitol Building according to a YouGov Poll. Conversely, 96% of Democrats oppose the action, with just 2% claiming to somewhat or strongly approve of what happened." -snip

45% you say.

These were the same people who mocked and complained about people whining and crying and wearing "pussyhats" after Trump won in 2016. It's interesting reading the presidential thread in hindsight. it's clear which members were on parler.

Adam_PoE
let's look at the bright side: slightly over half of republicans do not support the murder of our elected officials, and do not support a fascist take over. way to go you guys!

To be fair, many Republicans have left the party recently. So these numbers are the people who still identify as Repbulicans.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
To be fair, many Republicans have left the party recently. So these numbers are the people who still identify as Repbulicans. All true.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Robtard

45% you say.

These were the same people who mocked and complained about people whining and crying and wearing "pussyhats" after Trump won in 2016.

1/5 registered voters is a lot.

Americans be crazy.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
1/5 registered voters is a lot.

Americans be crazy. huge number, but look at posters who were here, pretty much all the ones who left for discord were behind this.

truejedi
Sorry your revolution sucked so hard, I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.