Edward Cullen (Twilight) vs Deadpool (Fox)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Can Deadpool survive this or wouldn't there be stalemate?

KingD19
Dammit. Deadpool loses. He can't hurt Edward nor can his weapons. You probably never even watched Deadpool or Twilight.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by KingD19
Dammit. Deadpool loses. He can't hurt Edward nor can his weapons. You probably never even watched Deadpool or Twilight. But didn't Deadpool have the ability to regenerate from getting blown into pieces?

KingD19
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
But didn't Deadpool have the ability to regenerate from getting blown into pieces?

Why does that matter? His regeneration won't let him hurt or touch Edward and it takes so long he'd be down for it to count as a forum win after Edward tears him in half or something.

Do you really think about what you're typing before you hit that "Submit Reply " button? Because not gonna lie that was kinda dumb.

John Murdoch
We would have a similar situation to the Juggernaut ripping Deadpool in half scene from Deadpool 2, only Edward uses superspeed instead of grabbing Wade and pulling him apart. Edward also is accustomed to ripping apart super-duper durable vampire bodies, so him doing such a thing to Deadpool isn't out of character for Eddie. Wade makes quips at Edward the whole time he's being dismembered though, as making fun of Twilight seems like a very Deadpool thing to do.

KingD19
Originally posted by John Murdoch
We would have a similar situation to the Juggernaut ripping Deadpool in half scene from Deadpool 2, only Edward uses superspeed instead of grabbing Wade and pulling him apart. Edward also is accustomed to ripping apart super-duper durable vampire bodies, so him doing such a thing to Deadpool isn't out of character for Eddie. Wade makes quips at Edward the whole time he's being dismembered though, as making fun of Twilight seems like a very Deadpool thing to do.

Basically 100% this. It would be hilarious but Wade has absolutely no way of winning at all. Maybe he could annoy Edward to leave since he'd be reading his mind and listening to him talk trash and Ed would be weirded out because his brain and mouth would be saying different things at the exact same time.

Tyrannoraptor
Basically 100% this. It would be hilarious but Wade has absolutely no way of winning at all. Maybe he could annoy Edward to leave since he'd be reading his mind and listening to him talk trash and Ed would be weirded out because his brain and mouth would be saying different things at the exact same time.
So i bet there should be a stalemate for that but Deadpool is capable of hurting Cable who survived bridge collapsing on him and possibly his own grenades exploding without much problem.

KingD19
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
So i bet there should be a stalemate for that but Deadpool is capable of hurting Cable who survived bridge collapsing on him and possibly his own grenades exploding without much problem.

OMG bro what? Seriously are you 12 or something?

Cable didn't survive a bridge falling on him.

Cable, Juggernaut, Domino, everybody on the truck with him survived because he punched the bridge and they fell on it as it collapsed. No one was even hurt because they were all inside a massive, super duper armored and reinforced truck meant to carry dangerous mutants. Even Firefist, a 14 year old fat kid didn't have a scratch on him.

And his grenades didn't explode when the bridge went up, that was just Juggernaut hitting it that hard that it collapsed.

Deadpool will lose 100% of the time in a fight against Edward. His bullets won't hurt him, his swords won't hurt him, his fists won't hurt him. Edward is too tough, too fast for him to hit, can read his mind, and is so strong he could casually tear him limb from limb.

This fight is over. Edward wins. No stalemate. No "but I think this". None of that shit. Deadpool loses.

Tyrannoraptor

Cable, Juggernaut, Domino, everybody on the truck with him survived because he punched the bridge and they fell on it as it collapsed. No one was even hurt because they were all inside a massive, super duper armored and reinforced truck meant to carry dangerous mutants. Even Firefist, a 14 year old fat kid didn't have a scratch on him.

And his grenades didn't explode when the bridge went up, that was just Juggernaut hitting it that hard that it collapsed.

Deadpool will lose 100% of the time in a fight against Edward. His bullets won't hurt him, his swords won't hurt him, his fists won't hurt him. Edward is too tough, too fast for him to hit, can read his mind, and is so strong he could casually tear him limb from limb.

This fight is over. Edward wins. No stalemate. No "but I think this". None of that shit. Deadpool loses.
But what about Ajax who survived being hit by shipping container?

riv6672

Tyrannoraptor

Also, Deadpool has even apparently managed to kill Weapon XI just by shooting him in the head in the end of the sequel and some of his normal guns can easily penetrate multiple heads within a single shot without stopping.

KingD19
I...I can't. It's obvious you're either dumb or one amazing troll, and if so I commend you. I can't deal with you anymore because logic doesn't seem to be something you understand the meaning of. Because some of the things you say are just so stupid. I...I can't.

Edward Wins 1000/10. Tyrannoraptor is wrong 1000/10. /thread

I'm done.

riv6672

Tyrannoraptor
I...I can't. It's obvious you're either dumb or one amazing troll, and if so I commend you. I can't deal with you anymore because logic doesn't seem to be something you understand the meaning of. Because some of the things you say are just so stupid. I...I can't.

Edward Wins 1000/10. Tyrannoraptor is wrong 1000/10. /thread

I'm done.

But Deadpool killing Weapon XI is what i've seen in movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.