Captain America Vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
No cloaking and the only weapon he has is his "wolverine like" claws
Cap has his shield. Fight in the same place Cap fought Winter Soldier by the cars

Psychotron
Captain Murrica.

KingD19
Cap at this point is physically stronger than almost all Predators we've seen onscreen.

riv6672
Cap, easily.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
Cap at this point is physically stronger than almost all Predators we've seen onscreen. What about the massive one from the most recent film?

relentless1
if Arnie can beat a Pred then Cap can do it easily

KingD19
Originally posted by Jmanghan
What about the massive one from the most recent film?

Notice I said almost. The Upgrade Predator is the one I was thinking about when I made that post since he is genetically and cybernetically modified to be more powerful than any normal Yuatja. I don't remember much about his feats, but I know he's bulletproof and his skin can shatter wrist blades, so Cap would need to put in some serious work to actually hurt him from what I recall, but that movie was absolute trash so I don't remember much.

Psychotron
Originally posted by relentless1
if Arnie can beat a Pred then Cap can do it easily

Dutch won with a trap. He was getting destroyed in H2H.

Also, Arnold > any capeshit character.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Psychotron
Dutch won with a trap. He was getting destroyed in H2H.

Also, Arnold > any capeshit character. I don't think Dutch was actually able to even hurt him in H2H from what I remember?

Also why the **** hasn't Arnold come back yet in this series?

Darth Thor
Yeah given the number of time Arny came back for Terminator. He should have diversified his come backs a bit.

Robtard
Capt would win 10/10 in this match.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I don't think Dutch was actually able to even hurt him in H2H from what I remember?

Also why the **** hasn't Arnold come back yet in this series?

I was going to say because everything post Predator 2 has been varying degrees of terrible, but then I remembered he did Dark Fate.

BruceSkywalker
Cap stomps...

Robtard
Going by highest strength feats. Cap might be physically strong enough to hold down and rape* a Predator, albeit with some struggling.

*no you've got that visual in your minds stick out tongue

ShadowFyre
Cap. A yautja wrote to its extended universe and co.ic book levels would work his ass though. Some of them anyway

They need to stop making predator fodder movies and make one that has the predator the hero

Inhuman
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
They need to stop making predator fodder movies and make one that has the predator the hero

Wolf was the protagonist in Requiem.

riv6672
Originally posted by Robtard
Going by highest strength feats. Cap might be physically strong enough to hold down and rape* a Predator, albeit with some struggling.

*no you've got that visual in your minds stick out tongue

Damn you, man!

https://i.ibb.co/R4mB7Wf/DACA9-D69-0-BF5-4-BD7-8064-6-EC762-A25177.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.