Reality Shows...Favorites?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diegocala
I know you're out there...which one is your fav???

Evy_O
I don't like them... Hate them, in fact. TV rubbish.
But don't mind me, I'm just too selective! stick out tongue

Kes
I hate them to! So stupid! sick

brownie
I did like Survivor when first came out, now I hate all of them on tv.

diegocala
I did as well, now it is has gone on too long...The next will be "Survivor, International Space Station"...lol

brownie
Lol, your right about that..

BackFire349
they are all garbage.

G.P
I agree... Those shows are the epitome of human stupidity... mad (I especially think about some that have been broadcast here in France)

brownie
Well I take that back I do watch the Ozzbornes every now and then.

Kes
The Ozbornes amazing focabuler(so)! lol ya I sometimes watch that to. Though I consider it more of a documentery cause their not in an island(sp) or loked in a house so!:P

brownie
Yeh you got to love that poor burn out. His mind is so gone, I dont see how he makes it through a whole day. lol

Kes
lol The guys nervous(sp) sistem doesn't exist! He shakes all over the place!

brownie
Lol. I know he cant even hold a glass of water..

diegocala
He must have parkinsons disease

Captain REX
Reality shows? sick

Kes
Nah it was all the booze and drugs!
Jack is like 17 or something and is already in rehab! no

finti
hate reality shows

BackFire349
agreed

preston mullins
Never got into reality shows, except for the Amazing Race. It's not as trashy and contrived as the others. It's the only show I'd want to be on because you get to travel the world. Travelling is cool. Other than that, all I watch is Jackass.

Metroplex
I watch fear Factor. Its really funny especially when they have to eat something disgusting.

diegocala
Fear Factor is cool, however i do not think it is a "reality show" per say. It is a game show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.