WandaVision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther
First episodes out.

https://www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/2021/01/wandavision-final-promo-e1610646816124.jpg

-Pr-
I really, really liked it. I've complained in the past about the MCU being homogenous, but this was some really, really quality stuff imo.

Darth Thor
Lol I was watching the first episode thinking - wtf is this?

But being honest I really did enjoy the magic show

No idea why!

Darth Thor
^ No major spoilers there FYI.

Inhuman
Nice throwback to 50's, 60's shows with a "something isn't right" feeling lurking in the backround.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Lol I was watching the first episode thinking - wtf is this?

Similar feeling. But from things ive heard the direction this show is going, it will get pretty interesting/crazy.

Darth Thor
^ I like that old Bewitched series so sort of dug that part. Still they probably kinda went over board with the audience laughter and them actually being a Tv sitcom

BruceSkywalker
watched the 2 episodes...

clearly agnes is agatha harkness and it'll be interesting to see how pulsar/spectrum gains/uses her powers

the 50s and 60s vibes were nice although i enjoyed the 2nd episode way better.

riv6672

BruceSkywalker

carthage
The 2nd episode was definitely the best. I loved seeing the magic act scenes lol

Galan007
I liked the first two episodes for the most part, but I feel like I'll appreciate the theme of the show more once I know... wtf is going on.

TheVaultDweller
Watched the first two episodes today by a friend. I dig it so far, though I do wonder how much of it is real and how much of it is in Wanda's mind. Seems almost Legion-esque in that regard.

Also, Vision essentially drunk on chewing gum was pretty funny to watch.

Old Man Whirly!
I think Wanda has created this TV reality and it will merge with the real world more and more. Like the colour bleed.

riv6672

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I think Wanda has created this TV reality and it will merge with the real world more and more. Like the colour bleed.

Possibly, but I got the feeling it's all in her head what we're seeing and she's in a coma or some kind of mentally trapped state.

riv6672

Galan007
Thoughts on ep.3?

KingD19
That double name drop though.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Galan007
Thoughts on ep.3?

pretty good.. i think a certain might turn out to be true. also can see how this series leads into the multiverse of madness

Darth Thor
I wonder if Vision can run at super speed in the real world as well.

BruceSkywalker
the penultimate episode this is,, pretty good,, liked how they introduced and showed S.W.O.R.D.

also i suspect Mephisto is somehow involved

-Pr-
There's only five episodes? **** sake.

TheVaultDweller
I was under the impression Season 1 would have 9 episodes.

Galan007
Good episode.

I think Mephisto and Agatha Harkness are the baddies in this for sure.

BruceSkywalker
Good episode.

yes i definitely agree

tkitna
Good episode.

I'm on the fence about Agatha being a baddie. When she and Herb was standing at the fence talking with Vision, Herb almost spilled the beans and didnt seem to care that Agatha was there. I have no idea though.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by tkitna
I'm on the fence about Agatha being a baddie. When she and Herb was standing at the fence talking with Vision, Herb almost spilled the beans and didnt seem to care that Agatha was there. I have no idea though.

they could have agatha appear to be a villain before she is revealed to be a hero

Robtard
According to IMDB, Season 1 will have 9 episodes with the final airing on 03/05/2021.

So it's safe to assume that Wanda used her powers and created the town as a means to cope with her grief over Vision's permanent death cos Bannerhulk did not have enough sense to wish Vision back to life as well when he snapped the gauntlet?

carthage
Evan Peters confirmed as Quicksilver in leak

https://m.youtube.com/watch? fbclid=IwAR0b5nBgWP5ey6xGB9MoiWndftTUz_RkVUZBLUoXa
IALrXIs9FfI66TqwOw&v=ZkSWXhcYuyE&feature=youtu.be

Robtard
Is he supposed to be Wanda's twin now, who isn't dead? Wonder how they're going to handle Aaron Taylor-Johnson's version, if so.

Then again, with all the time traveling mess and alt realities of the X-Men universe, they can slap something together to explain it away.

carthage
WHOSE THE POPSICLE

-Pr-
Originally posted by carthage
Evan Peters confirmed as Quicksilver in leak

https://m.youtube.com/watch? fbclid=IwAR0b5nBgWP5ey6xGB9MoiWndftTUz_RkVUZBLUoXa
IALrXIs9FfI66TqwOw&v=ZkSWXhcYuyE&feature=youtu.be

I'm really glad I only saw this now. Please don't post spoilers in future.

BruceSkywalker
wow pretty good episode

tkitna
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
wow pretty good episode

Yeah, she's a beast.

BruceSkywalker
Yeah, she's a beast.

yes she definitely is

TheVaultDweller
I've been quite enjoying this show so far. Hopefully the other Marvel shows can maintain a similar level of quality.

I do wonder just how Wanda managed to "resurrect" Vision. I also wonder if Evan Peters Quicksilver is just another "cast member" or will actually become the new MCU version and retain his powers.

playa1258
Pretty good so far.

Galan007
Interesting way to tie the FoX-Men into the mainstream MCU...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I've been quite enjoying this show so far. Hopefully the other Marvel shows can maintain a similar level of quality.

I do wonder just how Wanda managed to "resurrect" Vision. I also wonder if Evan Peters Quicksilver is just another "cast member" or will actually become the new MCU version and retain his powers.

he could]

anyone think fassbender or sir ian might make an appearance

tkitna
he could]

anyone think fassbender or sir ian might make an appearance

That would be a nice guest star appearance by either of them.

I hope they name drop Reed Richards somewhere along the line.

BruceSkywalker
That would be a nice guest star appearance by either of them.

I hope they name drop Reed Richards somewhere along the line.

name dropping reed would give people boners lol

Darth Thor

I hope its permanent. Lets face it, he was the far superior QS.

Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm really glad I only saw this now. Please don't post spoilers in future.

He always does that shit.

I would have gone bat shit if I saw that post before seeing the episode.

TheVaultDweller
I hope its permanent. Lets face it, he was the far superior QS.

They'd have to seriously nerf him from his Fox speed levels though. Otherwise he'd be way too OP for the current MCU setting. He'd even be able to casually solo current Wanda before she knew what was happening.

Darth Thor
They'd have to seriously nerf him from his Fox speed levels though. Otherwise he'd be way too OP for the current MCU setting. He'd even be able to casually solo current Wanda before she knew what was happening.

Well I just meant in terms of entertainment value. But I suppose his speed had a lot to do with that.

Galan007
Jfc. Wanda is beastly.

I just wonder how far she is going to expand her warp now...

Surtur
Seems like the show truly begins with episode 4

BruceSkywalker
Jfc. Wanda is beastly.

I just wonder how far she is going to expand her warp now...

probably until dr strange and the multiverse of madness

ep 6 was ok but coulda been better

Smurph

tkitna
Is it Mephisto or Nightmare?

Galan007

Smurph

BruceSkywalker
Is it Mephisto or Nightmare?

Mephisto

anyone think Monica is a mutant

tkitna
Nah, I think shes getting her powers in the next episode or so from entering the warp (or dome or whatever people are calling it). they said her cell structure changed twice from entering and leaving the dome

She might gain her powers from a mutant source, but I dont think she was one to begin with.

BruceSkywalker
Nah, I think shes getting her powers in the next episode or so from entering the warp (or dome or whatever people are calling it). they said her cell structure changed twice from entering and leaving the dome

She might gain her powers from a mutant source, but I dont think she was one to begin with.

that could definitely happen

roughrider
Seriously loving this show.

Robtard
There was talk that the reboot of Ghost Rider and bringing him into the MCU (not the AoS version) could be first seen with a GR cameo in either 'Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness' or 'WandaVision'.

I suspect it'd be the former and we won't see GR pop up in the next three episodes.

Galan007
So Agatha Harkness has been pulling the strings behind the scenes. Suspected as much, though I'd still like to get a Mephisto reveal.

Also, this is indeed how Monica becomes Photon.

Surtur
Enjoyed the latest episode.

Darth Thor
Ah crap its not really Quicksilver

cdtm
Show sounds awful.

More bashing on suburbia from TDS lefties.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by cdtm
Show sounds awful.

huh

anyways pretty decent episode...

looks like monica will be named spectrum

Surtur
Show sounds awful.

Lol what? I don't like SJW bullshit either you know that, but I'm not really finding it here. I don't see the suburbs as solely the province of conservatives either.

If you've enjoyed marvel movies u will like this.

cdtm
I do enjoy Marvel movie. When they don't suck.

Suck like Endgame 1 and 2.

Darth Thor
I dont see how the show is anti-suburb regardless of the political opinions of such persons.

Suck like Endgame 1 and 2.

Theres an Endgame 2 ? Damn where can I download?

TheVaultDweller
As someone who has watched all the episodes so far, I have no idea where this "anti-suburbs" notion is coming from. The location simply serves as a backdrop, probably because a lot of sitcoms tend to take place in suburban areas. The show is about Wanda's crumbling mental health after all the loss she's suffered and how she and Vision are being exploited by others to meet their own agendas, with Agatha Harkness nudging and manipulating Wanda behind the scenes to do certain things and SWORD wanting to have Vision as a weapon for themselves.

tkitna
huh

anyways pretty decent episode...

looks like monica will be named spectrum

Hope there's more to this than just Agatha Harkness being the baddie. There has to be right?

Also, who will they be calling for help with the science part? Reed, Blue Marvel, somebody else, nobody? Who knows. Lot of speculation on something that might not even happen.

Loving the show.

Darth Thor
It was Agatha all along... It was Agatha all along... It was Agatha all along.

Strange how Thats stuck in my head.

BruceSkywalker
As someone who has watched all the episodes so far, I have no idea where this "anti-suburbs" notion is coming from. The location simply serves as a backdrop, probably because a lot of sitcoms tend to take place in suburban areas. The show is about Wanda's crumbling mental health after all the loss she's suffered and how she and Vision are being exploited by others to meet their own agendas, with Agatha Harkness nudging and manipulating Wanda behind the scenes to do certain things and SWORD wanting to have Vision as a weapon for themselves.

he's just a butthurt troll crying over his spilt baby bottle..anyways..

Hope there's more to this than just Agatha Harkness being the baddie. There has to be right?

Also, who will they be calling for help with the science part? Reed, Blue Marvel, somebody else, nobody? Who knows. Lot of speculation on something that might not even happen.

Loving the show.

Mephisto is the likely other choice.. i think it could be Reed but gotta wait and see...
Bue Marvel is a great choice but I don;t think he'll show up this soon... also love how last nights show confirmed WandaVision is part one of the multiverse with Spidey 3 as part 2

Surtur
It was Agatha all along... It was Agatha all along... It was Agatha all along.

Strange how Thats stuck in my head.

Yeah same thing happened to me.

tkitna
Going out on a limb. I think the big Luke Skywalker type reveal at the end of Wandavision will be Legion.

(I know i'm wrong but that would be cool)

Darth Thor
^ I think weve already had it. Think it was Fox Quicksilver. Just overhyped by the interviewer asking if there is a surprise scene like Luke in Mandalorian.

TheVaultDweller
Going out on a limb. I think the big Luke Skywalker type reveal at the end of Wandavision will be Legion.

A baby in a crib? stick out tongue

Adult David essentially kamikaze'd himself (along with killing 7 billion people) when he altered that timeline and wiped them all from existence at the end of the final season.

^ I think weve already had it. Think it was Fox Quicksilver. Just overhyped by the interviewer asking if there is a surprise scene like Luke in Mandalorian.

I think there's still one more reveal, based on an interview Paul Bettany did like a week or so ago. He implied there was still another big name to come onto the show that he'd been really excited to work with and it wasn't Evan Peters Quicksilver.

tkitna

Ahh, you might be right. Hope there is more to it than just Quicksilver.

Darth Thor
Hopefully. Will see. Is there 2 episodes left?

BruceSkywalker

well noah hawley is working for disney so yea could be....

Smurph

Surtur
Elizabeth Olsen's sisters did an entire diss track about her. Savage.

1zOv0slZARY

B*tches talking about how they'd rather lose all their fingernails than be around her.

"Hasta la vista, baby sista"

Damn

Kento
laughing I remember this.

Surtur
And they made a different one about their younger brother too called "brother for sale". These twins are savage as hell.

Galan007
Some serious backstory in this ep...

Galan007
Some serious backstory in this ep... Also thought it was pretty cool how Wanda was shown 'creating' her home in this episode -- building block style:
https://ibb.co/c6q599F

It was a nod to how her warp-powers often appeared in the HoM arc of the comics(when she had a similar mental breakdown):
https://ibb.co/VQdXNj8

/nerdery embarrasment

TheVaultDweller
So, Agatha was drawn to the town after sensing the serious amount of magic Wanda unleashed. And yeah, the bit where she's shown "building" everything with her powers was awesome.

TheVaultDweller
I do wonder what will happen about the two Visions though. As shown during the episode and reconfirmed in the mid-credits scene, Wanda didn't steal his body but actually created a new one, and Hayward has managed to revive the original. Maybe the two get merged?

Darth Thor
So its been a fake Vision that Wanda created all along... Yeah interesting with the original being revived now. Although he may be more remade than revived.

Galan007
^ Both Visions are fully powered by Wanda's own chaos magic... I see no reason why she couldn't unmake one, and/or merge them together down the road.

BruceSkywalker
just finished the episode... pretty good.. well written.. good hearing the name drop. doubt agatha is the actual villain.. will know after the final 2 eps

TheVaultDweller
^ Both Visions are fully powered by Wanda's own chaos magic... I see no reason why she couldn't unmake one, and/or merge them together down the road.

I feel like this could be a likely outcome. End up with a complete Vision with all his memories etc. Only question is the Mind Stone itself. Agatha did say Wanda has the power of "creation", but actually recreating a functional Infinity Stone would be seriously OP even for what she's shown so far. That being said, she has destroyed the same Stone before.

Galan007
Yeah, it would be insanely OP, but like you said: she could logically create that which she can destroy... but wouldn't that leave us with another potential 'paradox'? Namely two functioning mind stones in the same universe. Feel like that could throw off the delicate balance provided by the infinity stones.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, it would be insanely OP, but like you said: she could logically create that which she can destroy... but wouldn't that leave us with another potential 'paradox'? Namely two functioning mind stones in the same universe. Feel like that could throw off the delicate balance provided by the infinity stones.

Well, as far as I know, the original Mind Stone was destroyed by Thanos and the one they nabbed during the time heist was eventually returned to its own timeline by Cap. So, if Wanda did create a new one for Vision's sake it should be the only one in existence, unless I missed something somewhere. They seemed to have stuck something else into the head of the original who was revived/rebuilt by SWORD though, so maybe it won't even be necessary. Maybe they've been getting some new toys from Wakanda, because they appear to have acquired tools capable of damaging and repairing vibranium. So, maybe they also received some kind of vibranium super processor or something as well.

tkitna
just finished the episode... pretty good.. well written.. good hearing the name drop. doubt agatha is the actual villain.. will know after the final 2 eps

I really do think Agatha is the big baddie and thats unfortunate. People were claiming that they thought the cicada was Mephisto, but that apparently doesnt seem to be the case. At this point, I would be shocked if Mephisto is in this show.

Could be somebody else though.

BruceSkywalker
I really do think Agatha is the big baddie and thats unfortunate. People were claiming that they thought the cicada was Mephisto, but that apparently doesnt seem to be the case. At this point, I would be shocked if Mephisto is in this show.

i agree

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, in light of what happened in the last episode, I now actually think there won't be anymore character reveals. Seems like Paul Bettany's comments in that interview were more a joking nod to the two Visions who will likely interact with each other during the finale. Could still be wrong though.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I think the director of SWORD is Mephisto. He escalates everything. He left the letter for Wanda from Viz. He guided her to the nexus of all realities to make that house. He's doing all this shit and it's going to end on a cliffhanger that will be echoing throughout the MCU. Spark the events for Spider-Man and Dr. Strange MoM.

Darth Thor
Yeah, in light of what happened in the last episode, I now actually think there won't be anymore character reveals. Seems like Paul Bettany's comments in that interview were more a joking nod to the two Visions who will likely interact with each other during the finale. Could still be wrong though.

Lol that would actually be a funny joke by him.

Robtard

They made it a point to bring up her husband "Ralph", if that goes nowhere, it's going to be stupid and a waste of time.

So I still suspect this "Ralph" is the real big bad here, even if we only get a couple minutes of him at the end. Which if course Mephisto being the most likely candidate.

tkitna
Originally posted by Robtard
They made it a point to bring up her husband "Ralph", if that goes nowhere, it's going to be stupid and a waste of time.

So I still suspect this "Ralph" is the real big bad here, even if we only get a couple minutes of him at the end. Which if course Mephisto being the most likely candidate.

Yeah, you have a point. Dottie and the mailman have parts to play too. Wonder whats up with them?

Robtard

tkitna
Well that was a kind of lackluster ending. Agatha was the baddie. No Mephisto, no Xavier, no Arcania, no Dr. Strange. *sigh*

Anyways - What happened to the white Vision? So Dottie and the Mailman were nobodies. Book turned out to be the Darkhold in which we have already seen in AOS. Darcy just runs away. Woo stealing the phone was cheesy and cheap. Why does Fury need to be involved in every MCU offering?

The ending wasnt great, but I still loved the show.

Sidenote- I have West Coast Avengers 55 and 56 coming in the mail I got for cheap. Should be able to flip those fairly quickly.

Galan007
I enjoyed the series overall, but yeah, mediocre finale.

Quincy
It's so weird, Wandavision was a terrific show about a grief and coping, with a real heart so much MCU fare is missing, and yet it's going to be shit on by fans who built their own expectations with theories and cameos and comic book nebula. At the same time, having Evan Peters play "Fietro" is something that invited that sort of idea, so the stunt casting may have really teed up fans for nothing.

Adam Grimes
That casting choice was plain and simple a dick move from Disney.

tkitna
Originally posted by Quincy
It's so weird, Wandavision was a terrific show about a grief and coping, with a real heart so much MCU fare is missing, and yet it's going to be shit on by fans who built their own expectations with theories and cameos and comic book nebula. At the same time, having Evan Peters play "Fietro" is something that invited that sort of idea, so the stunt casting may have really teed up fans for nothing.

I dont think thats the case. I have yet to hear people ragging on it because it didnt meet their nerdgasms. Almost everybody is declaring it a great series. Just wasnt the build up some expected.

carthage
I thought it was good not great. Vision definitely had some of his best character moments here though IMO.

Adam Grimes
Yeah, it was good and had it's moments but it felt like a 2 hour movie stretched into 9 episodes.

BruceSkywalker
WOW HOLLY SHIIIII .. Such a great series finale. Seeing her become the Scarlett Witch was freaking awesome. I thoroughly enjoyed this series and will binge watch sometime next week. Teyannah Paris was good but I fully expect her to be great in Captain Marvel 2. Also looking forward to more "Strange" encounters with Wanda post Multiverse of Madness.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Quincy

What else is new there, Happens with most tv series.

-Pr-
I really, really enjoyed the finale. It hints at more without being a true cliffhanger, and I really liked how they resolved the Vision thing. You can tell the writers have watched Age of Ultron backwards and forwards, because they got it spot on.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
That casting choice was plain and simple a dick move from Disney.

Yeah that was pretty dickish.

playa1258
Good show. Great start to streaming MCU.

TheVaultDweller
I liked the finale overall. But then I didn't have any expectations of a Luke Skywalker-type reveal or something going into it, so wasn't bothered by Agatha being the big bad of the show. I just wished that they were a bit more creative with Wanda and Agatha's battle. I really liked the Vision vs Vision showdown though, as well as the fact that they settled it with the discussion of the Ship of Theseus thought experiment. Seemed like such a Vision thing to do lol. And I really liked Wanda's Scarlet Witch costume. I also thought the family emotional stuff was pretty good as well.

-Pr-
Yeah that was pretty dickish.

Why? They needed to keep the audience guessing. If they cast random actor #29, people wouldn't have had any doubt that it wasn't really Pietro.

Adam Grimes
Why? They needed to keep the audience guessing. If they cast random actor #29, people wouldn't have had any doubt that it wasn't really Pietro. Because not only did they play with hype, but also it didn't even pay off.

That entire plot point dragged to the very end of the series and just to... Make a dick joke? Lol, it was stupid without even bringing up hype and all of that.

Darth Thor
Why? They needed to keep the audience guessing. If they cast random actor #29, people wouldn't have had any doubt that it wasn't really Pietro.

They could cast Aaron Taylor Johnson.

Why get our hopes up that theyre bringing the X-Men QS into the MCU ?

Adam Grimes
Meh, they're trying to bank off of the dumb obsessed theorist side from reddit/YT.

Why do you think they're taking so damn long to show us anything from Spider-Holland 3? Although to be fair, in that case they were put in a situation that came from literally nowhere.

BruceSkywalker
Ralph Bohner will return I am so sure.. of course I fully expect him to be revealed as someone ese though

Impediment
All in all, WandaVision was a fun watch but it teased too much with a mediocre payoff.

tkitna
Originally posted by Impediment
All in all, WandaVision was a fun watch but it teased too much with a mediocre payoff.

I dont think it teased as much as the fans did. I thought it was a great set up for Dr. Strange 2.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment

payoff was not mediocre at all. it was all about wanda's grief and her becoming the Scarlett Witch..

The problem with these things is that folks put out fan theories and once they realized none turned out true, they started crying, whining and even more utthurt about it.

Bentley
Checked what this was about and it seems that sore fanboy theorists are the ones that complain about not having a fulfilling series finale.

I had an advantage because years of playing every new Pokemon game has shielded me from getting my hopes up

Darth Thor
Im sorry but teasing Fox Quicksilver was not fan theories going too far. They literally teased it before snatching that away a few episodes later.

Aside from that one gripe though, I enjoyed the series, and thought the finale was fine as we have to understand the story/thread will continue elsewhere in the MCU.

tkitna
The only build up that might teeter on disappointment was the white Vision reveal instead of somebody like Fassbender or Mephisto. Thats about it.

BruceSkywalker
The only build up that might teeter on disappointment was the white Vision reveal instead of somebody like Fassbender or Mephisto. Thats about it.

exactly

Old Man Whirly!
Im sorry but teasing Fox Quicksilver was not fan theories going too far. They literally teased it before snatching that away a few episodes later.

Aside from that one gripe though, I enjoyed the series, and thought the finale was fine as we have to understand the story/thread will continue elsewhere in the MCU. But have they snatched it away or were they just testing the water for fan reaction. They can bring Boehner back as alternate pietro anytime they want if they feel the fans want it.

BruceSkywalker
But have they snatched it away or were they just testing the water for fan reaction. They can bring Boehner back as alternate pietro anytime they want if they feel the fans want it.

i think bohner might turn out to be someone

Darth Thor
But have they snatched it away or were they just testing the water for fan reaction. They can bring Boehner back as alternate pietro anytime they want if they feel the fans want it.

Hope so.

The MCU is missing a Quicksilver. And the Fox one was much more entertaining IMO.

Plus they (Disney) bought Fox so have the rights, so why not.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Because not only did they play with hype, but also it didn't even pay off.

That entire plot point dragged to the very end of the series and just to... Make a dick joke? Lol, it was stupid without even bringing up hype and all of that.

They could cast Aaron Taylor Johnson.

Why get our hopes up that theyre bringing the X-Men QS into the MCU ?

I'm not going to defend the execution, but I think the idea was sound. And it did keep people guessing.

Also Peters > Johnson, to be fair.

I did get the feeling though, that they had more in mind, but covid might have ruined their plans. Not an excuse, but perhaps a reason.

Robtard
Final fight was ridiculous imo. Looked like SyFy Channel levels of CGI almost and the final ep overall was just okay. Still enjoyed it as a whole though.

I'm assuming the scene with Talos' daughter and Monica Rambeu was a link to the upcoming Secret Invasion series?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Final fight was ridiculous imo. Looked like SyFy Channel levels of CGI almost and the final ep overall was just okay. Still enjoyed it as a whole though.

I'm assuming the scene with Talos' daughter and Monica Rambeu was a link to the upcoming Secret Invasion series?

yea that and captain marvel 2

BruceSkywalker
for the crybabies...

https://thedirect.com/article/wandavision-evan-peters-marvel-future-ralph-bohner

Arachnid1
Hope so.

The MCU is missing a Quicksilver. And the Fox one was much more entertaining IMO.

Plus they (Disney) bought Fox so have the rights, so why not. The Fox one acts like Bart Allen. He's nothing like Quicksilver, and I don't want him playing great value Flash.

MCU Quicksilver is better and I'm glad they didn't switch them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.