Should He Man get bumped up to High Herald?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Which Low Herald in any comic verse would defeat him? I see him as a rival of Thor and Orion instead of Firelord.

Opinions?

Diesldude

lawest9
I agree.

Old Man Whirly!
He should always have been high herald, except whilst his strength is boggling. Isn't he some what one dimensional. No flight, no energy projection.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Which Low Herald in any comic verse would defeat him? I see him as a rival of Thor and Orion instead of Firelord.

Opinions?

I am not as familiar with He-man apart from the cartoons......but what are his speed/flight/durability capabilities?

By speed I mean reflex and travel.

By flight I am referring to mobility- so if Firelord stayed in the sky/orbit, could he have a way of affecting He-man?

And by durability, I mean to things like TP, or matter manip, in addition to just plain old punching.

I mean sure, he's strong, but if he's a one dimensional brick who can just cut things with his sword.....at least people like Doomsday for example, are pretty immune to TP/energy attacks, have extreme speed and can heal etc.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I am not as familiar with He-man apart from the cartoons......but what are his speed/flight/durability capabilities?

By flight I am referring to mobility- so if Firelord stayed in the sky/orbit, could he have a way of affecting He-man?

And by durability, I mean to things like TP, or matter manip, in addition to just plain old punching.

I mean sure, he's strong, but if he's a one dimensional brick who can just cut things with his sword.....at least people like Doomsday for example, are pretty immune to TP/energy attacks, have extreme speed and can heal etc. He is very fast, strong and durable. Has great magic resistance, and almost cartoon strength. That's about it tbh.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

I mean sure, he's strong, but if he's a one dimensional brick who can just cut things with his sword.....at least people like Doomsday for example, are pretty immune to TP/energy attacks, have extreme speed and can heal etc.

He took on Injustice Superman, looked to be able to hold his own against Lobo and Solomon Grundy of that universe, and was really only pushed back by Darkseid. If you get the chance, check out Injustice vs Masters of the Universe. Loved the art, but more importantly, it scaled He-Man to mainstream proportions when he appeared to one shot Lobo. I think that he should certainly be bumped up to High Herald.

Badabing
Originally posted by Stoic

Opinions? We have a thread for tyers.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=659442&pagenumber=1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.