You are in a zombie apocalypse, pick your weapon (From MCU and DCEU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Pick one weapon

Mjolnir- You stay at human level everything but you can spam lightning with precision. Mjolnir weight is reduced so you can swing it as a weapon

Or

Wonder Womans Sword - You get her skill and endurace

KingD19
What kind of zombie apocalypse? What kind of zombies? If I take mjolnir can I fly? Also despite having human stats, can I whack people and send them flying? Or am I basically swinging a sledgehammer?

HumbleServant
Walking Dead Zombies and Apocalypse. With Mjolnir you can wack people and send them flying but you cannot fly

KingD19
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Walking Dead Zombies and Apocalypse. With Mjolnir you can wack people and send them flying but you cannot fly

Okay, thanks for giving me the info.

Hmmmm I'd probably go with Mjolnir. As much as I'd love Diana's skills and her near infinite stamina, I'm assuming my stats would otherwise remain the same.

With Mjolnir not only do I get a super weapon that takes almost no skill to use and is perfect for breaking bones and skulls on top of sending enemies flying like Thor, the lightning would help not only with crowd control, but powering my settlement. I'd find some generators or a small town I could shore up and just charge the batteries every few days.

HumbleServant
Great Post

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.