Alita Battle Angel vs. Cheetah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Berserker body Alita W/ her blade
Final form cheetah

Who wins
Fight takes place on neutral ground

KingD19
Cheetah gets turned into fillet.

BruceSkywalker
alita stomps

riv6672
Originally posted by KingD19
Cheetah gets turned into fillet.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
alita stomps
And Bane dies.

Well, that was quick.

Robtard
Not so sure, Cheetah was able to hang with Wonder Woman and I'm pretty sure Wonder Woman would handily wreck Alita.

Alita may win, but it's not a stomp.

KingD19
All Diana really did was use her armor to block and throw Cheetah around until they fell in the electrified water. Alita will chop her to pieces with no hesitation and her berserker body using panzerkunst should be more than sufficient from the barely 2 minutes we see Cheetah actually fighting. Plus she's shown no resistance to the Damascus Blade's cutting potential.

Robtard
They also fought before that, before the full transformation, Cheetah isn't lacking. Shit character in a shit film, but she's formidable in a fight.

KingD19
I'm not saying she isn't formidable. I'm saying she fought Diana who was holding back and didn't use any lethal weapons against her. Alita has what is essentially a lightsaber and would herself be able to hang with Diana for a while with a mix of skill, speed, strength and durability. Cheetah can't block any of the sword swings or try to catch the blade. She'll lose whatever part she tries with.

Robtard
Alright.

h1a8
Please remind me, what were Alitas speed feats?

NemeBro
Haven't seen the new WW, but is Cheetah far inferior to Diana or something? Because Diana would punch Alita's head clean off of her shoulders at the start of the fight.

HulkIsHulk
Diana was weakened throughout the whole movie - even before she was fighting Cheetah

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.