Who would be more dangerous? A rogue Professor X on Cerebro Or a Rogue Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Who would be more dangerous? A rogue Professor X on Cerebro Or a Rogue Superman?

This is composite Fox Professor X and Composite DCEU Superman

Also, does this belong in the Vs Forum?

relentless1
good question, id lean toward Xavier because he can affect EVERYbody simultaneously while Superman would take slightly longer to kill the world lol

Impediment
Xavier can literally tap into every mind on Earth and beyond the Solar System with Cerebro.

Robtard
Xavier is far more dangerous to more people in a given time frame, but he could potentially be bombed to shit.

While Superman is virtually invincible to human weaponry. You'd have to set off a nuke and hope it both hits and he doesn't recover with the Sun afterwards.

I'd go with Xavier, he could right from the start attack every single mind on Earth and kill them slowly as seen in X2.

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
depends on the screenwriter.. also depends on what biases people on here have

riv6672
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
depends on the screenwriter.. also depends on what biases people on here have
The latter more than the former.

rudester
Rogue Superman duh!

KingD19
Overall Xavier is the most dangerous. He could end the world in a few minutes. Just make everybody launch all their nukes at once. As badass as Superman is, that amount of damage would take years for him to reach and even then it wouldn't be an apocalypse like that. His heat vision wouldn't make the world unlivable for future generations.

TheVaultDweller
I'm going to say Xavier. Assuming he goes the direct kill route, I think it would be difficult to mount any kind of counteroffensive. As shown in X2, the people he targeted weren't just dying. They were incapacitated by pain while it was happening, which makes it virtually impossible to actually try and retaliate.

carthage
The one who can instantly contact billions of minds as of Apocalypse

Old Man Whirly!
Superman starts throwing large objects at the earth at super speed inside the atmosphere extinction level event time almost instantly. Try stopping it... Xavier just thinks, either way everyone dies...

Old Man Whirly!
Of course if his heat vision can get to 15 million Kelvin he can turn the atmosphere into a fusion reactor. Tsunamis, earthquakes etc at Superspeed are also options. How about the old Supreme Power dive bomb tactic the maths seemed solid in that. Extinction level event again. So many options.

Robtard
Superman's heatvision is usually said to be around as hot as our sun, so just under 6k Kelvins

Not sure if the DCCU has been consistent on this though. He did burn-cut right through a Kryptonian ship and their tech is far more durable than anything on Earth.

Surtur
Superman can just fly through the core of a planet to destabilize it.

X on cerebro could probably make everyone commit suicide.

So...draw?

I remember a Superman story where he faced a bunch of elementals and he just said he'd render the planet uninhabitable if they persisted, and he was being kind them.

I guess Charles would be more sinister, he could do more than just destruction

Surtur
Okay I guess I responded as if this was comic supes my bad lol

yeah movie versions, rogue prof x is worse. movie supes cant render a planet useless

HumbleServant
Originally posted by Surtur

yeah movie versions, rogue prof x is worse. movie supes cant render a planet useless Good post. I thought about making one for the comic versions too but you answered ir thumb up

HumbleServant
Originally posted by Surtur
Superman can just fly through the core of a planet to destabilize it.

X on cerebro could probably make everyone commit suicide.

So...draw?

I remember a Superman story where he faced a bunch of elementals and he just said he'd render the planet uninhabitable if they persisted, and he was being kind them.

I guess Charles would be more sinister, he could do more than just destruction Originally posted by Surtur

yeah movie versions, rogue prof x is worse. movie supes cant render a planet useless Good post. I thought about making one for the comic versions too but you answered it thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.