Hulk vs Low herald tier [CIS/PIS off]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Green Scar Hulk. I don't want Immortal Hulk draining vulnerability here.

Let's say no BFR.

1). Everybody is bloodlusted and using their abilities at their utmost efficiency.
2). You're in control of them. Imagine you're in a tourney. Could you beat Hulk with them?

Who can beat Hulk?

The tier:

carver9
The only person he would have trouble with is a competent Absorbing man, the rest he stomps. It would be interesting seeing this same thread for Doomsday or Mongul.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
The only person he would have trouble with is a competent Absorbing man,

Lol I can pinpoint the exact moment your ability to read gave up.

Old Man Whirly!
A lot can Bfr him off the bat like Ultimate Thor, Ronan and Cyborg.

MrMind
Lightray would stomp him

a lot of them have chances to win, whether for the majority or not is up for debate

Animal Man even without the use of sun eater power can achieve flash level speed by absorbing animals across the universe

Captain Comet and Exodus with their TP and TK

either doctor light , magik etc due to their hax

then there are the likes of Firelord, nova, green lantern who can make it competitive

there are flying bricks likes of power girl, superboy, krypto, ultra boy who all have a chance if they utilize their speed and not be a dumbass slugfest it out like sentry did

carver9
Well, Sentry did use his speed and got punched in the face.

DarkSaint85
Gorilla Granny rapestompz.

Booya_69
Bfr or bust.
Savage hulk stomps them all.

Stoic
Green Scar stomps all of them.

h1a8
Big Barda I simply wouldn't get hit due to speed and reflexes and shield. Plus I can kill Hulk with my spear.
Firelord (should be at least a mid herald or high herald). I would fry Hulk from a distance and stay away.
Jay Garrick. I'll IMP all day long.
He-man. I'll decapitate Hulk
King Hyperion (should be at least mid to high herald). I would use speed and not get hit and simply ko Hulk, burn his eyes out, labotomize him, etc.
Magneto. I would reverse his blood flow while staying away.
Nova Frankie (same as firelord)
Power Girl (same as King Hyperion)
Professor X (revert Hulk to Banner).
Super Skrull (invisible bubble to the brain, make Hulk's eyes invisible, ram invisible spears into Hulk, stay away with shields up)
Terrax (same as He-man)
Proxima Midnight (put spear in Hulk's head)
Atlas. Beat the living hell out of Hulk

Some others could possibly beat Hulk as well.

DarkSaint85
The bricks (your Grundys, Apollos etc) would have a hard fight and most of them would NOT beat Hulk going h2h. At best, if they had speed and with no BFR, they could avoid his blows and hope for a stalemate.

The telepaths (Shadow Kings, Prof Xs) would slaughter him.

The exotics (Proxima Midnights, Magnetos) would kill him.

DarkSaint85
If you guys had to pick 1-2 LH characters who could (separately) get the majority over Hulk, who would it be.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
If you guys had to pick 1-2 LH characters who could (separately) get the majority over Hulk, who would it be. Looking at the list...Hm. I can't quite keep it at just two. Maybe Animal Man and Exodus as obvious ones. Hulk would have a hard time even tagging many on the list.

xJLxKing
I think 3 character on that list can beat him

Stoic
Put them all together and it would take one thunderclap to end them all.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic

1. False/wrong
2. You assume that they're just standing there waiting for Hulk to do a T-clap, as usual.

Stoic

My final opinion on the subject is final, because that is all that he needs to do. No Kami hami's, no poses, no by the powers of, no ass scratching, no carrot/spinach eating, or running across the battlefield. Just a clap with all of the might that he can muster.

DarkSaint85
My final opinion on the subject is final, because that is all that he needs to do. No Kami hami's, no poses, no by the powers of, no ass scratching, no carrot/spinach eating, or running across the battlefield. Just a clap with all of the might that he can muster.

Nice.

How does that do anything to say....Deadman? Shadow King? Atom? (just off the top of my head, 1 second first glance at the list)?

Lmao.

DarkSaint85

Winter would simply absorb the energy from a T-clap:
https://i.postimg.cc/zfM5dxzs/Stormwatch-PHD-22-of-27-2009-Digital-Li.jpg

After all, he channeled the Sun.

Atom can shrink between the explosion.
Shadow King laughs in intangible.
As does Deadman.
Morlun shrugs off multiple Vibranium nukes
Jay laughs at hypersonic speeds, whilst phased
Vision....well, goes intangible. Then laughs.
Raven, the Ray....

Then we have the healers. The Weapon Hs, the Mr Sinisters....

Your opinion, whilst final, is wrong. Your stubbornness is stupid.

carver9

This. At this point, it's a non fight.

DarkSaint85

You're an idiot as per usual.

DarkSaint85
Winter would simply absorb the energy from a T-clap:
https://i.postimg.cc/zfM5dxzs/Stormwatch-PHD-22-of-27-2009-Digital-Li.jpg

After all, he channeled the Sun.

Atom can shrink between the explosion.
Shadow King laughs in intangible.
As does Deadman.
Morlun shrugs off multiple Vibranium nukes
Jay laughs at hypersonic speeds, whilst phased
Vision....well, goes intangible. Then laughs.
Raven, the Ray....

Then we have the healers. The Weapon Hs, the Mr Sinisters....

Your opinion, whilst final, is wrong. Your stubbornness is stupid.

h1a8

You know a thunderclap is a frontal attack (not omni-directional). A speedster can simply run behind Hulk while he is doing it.

h1a8

Did you read Saints post about Deadman, etc? Or are you just trolling? Ignoring evidence is trolling. You know that right?

MrMind
putting deadman against hulk wouldn't even be fair, it would be spite against hulk, dunno why deadman is even in the low herald tier

DarkSaint85
It's pretty hilarious that back when it was Weapon H vs Superman, all these claims were being made for Weapon H.

So let's be fair. What happens if Hulk faces himself - but with Wolverine/Sabes' HF stacked on top, foot long adamantium claws, Domino's luck powers etc?

Diesldude
Lol I can pinpoint the exact moment your ability to read gave up.

Lol

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hulk solos the entire roster, nobody entertain saint argument on this thread, it's COMPLETE nonsense and gibberish. He thinks "deadman" and The Atom or Ray can beat Hulk, one of the most biased posters on this site.

DarkSaint85
Did I say that?

Learn to read, Albert. Reported.

leonidas
laughing out loud

GodofNature
Seems to be too much hax for Hulk to handle, and some low Heralds should be probably in a higher tier, Hulk should be able to win or at least stalemate virtually any 1on1 though.

Philosophía
Did I say that?

Learn to read, Albert. Reported. Galan is teaching reading classes in the mod lounge as we speak.

MrMind
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I think 3 character on that list can beat him

it's def more than that

Badabing
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Hulk solos the entire roster, nobody entertain saint argument on this thread, it's COMPLETE nonsense and gibberish. He thinks "deadman" and The Atom or Ray can beat Hulk, one of the most biased posters on this site. Shut up.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

StyleTime
In addition to the others mentioned, I wonder if Nico couldn't revert him to Banner with a De-Metamorphosis spell?

https://postimg.cc/ftFWfr6d

Or use her instant death spell?

https://postimg.cc/hh6hLXBY

Alice revives later due to her powers, but it did kill her. I guess CIS might come into play here though.

StyleTime
Originally posted by StyleTime
Or use her instant death spell?

https://postimg.cc/hh6hLXBY

Alice revives later due to her powers, but it did kill her. I guess CIS might come into play here though.
Just noticed CIS/CIP is off, so death spells are good to go.

And her self revive, although that might be okay either way.

https://postimg.cc/gwbYM7kF
https://postimg.cc/qNbRjw6p
https://postimg.cc/Yvq06Z9X

Magic is a ***** to deal with, even at low herald. Throw in Wiccan and Magik into that, with easy BFR options being a problem up front.

leonidas
Love nico. She won me a tourney once. Lol. Without cis or pis there are a bunch on the list that could take him out.

StyleTime
Yeah, there was a time where I was afraid Nico was going to get forgotten. Her whole sub-section of Marvel was in character limbo for a time, with seemingly no one willingly to pick them up. Glad she's back.

I supposed Hulk would do pretty well against most of the bricks here though. I see him beating Lunatik.

leonidas
lunatik, eh? that guy struck me as being pretty uber, but yeah, i'd go with hulk too. i think him and a well written morlun would be fun. be interesting to see if morlun could drain him. i don't think any straight brick can beat him except maybe weapon h, but hulk has just too many showings for me to say that definitively. there are quite a few exotic guys who could obviously bfr him and there are definitely a couple i'd take over him--at least for a majority.

DarkSaint85
The bricks (your Grundys, Apollos etc) would have a hard fight and most of them would NOT beat Hulk going h2h. At best, if they had speed and with no BFR, they could avoid his blows and hope for a stalemate.

The telepaths (Shadow Kings, Prof Xs) would slaughter him.

The exotics (Proxima Midnights, Magnetos) would kill him.
thumb up

leonidas

DarkSaint85
In a BZ type scenario? Yes, I'm sure.

leonidas
depends on what level hulk we're talking i guess.

carver9
Magneto admitted on panel he can't stop the Hulk and he had a team with him.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
depends on what level hulk we're talking i guess.

It's Green Scar.

And in THIS thread, it's BZ style rules. CIS is off as well anyway - so what Magneto has said in previous comics is null and void.

leonidas
that designation always bothered me a little. does that imply he's only limited to that form and therefore cannot exceed it? so he can reach JUST enough anger to not go wb? if so, that neuters hulk. still, even with that limit, i think green scar would be very difficult for mags to take out. he could try and simply lift him, but i don't think that would work for very long. he could bfr if that's an option, but in a ring i don't know that would work either. i can think of a couple other things--mags can get very exotic that MIGHT work.

what would you have him do?

DarkSaint85
that designation always bothered me a little. does that imply he's only limited to that form and therefore cannot exceed it? so he can reach JUST enough anger to not go wb? if so, that neuters hulk. still, even with that limit, i think green scar would be very difficult for mags to take out. he could try and simply lift him, but i don't think that would work for very long. he could bfr if that's an option, but in a ring i don't know that would work either. i can think of a couple other things--mags can get very exotic that MIGHT work.

what would you have him do?

BZ me and find out!!! sneer

But it'll probably be along the lines of Phildo's WWH BZ:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t653920.html

Him being limited to being just under WB...surely isn't THAT much of a handicap?? I mean, if we were to have this debate before Heart of the Monster or before WWH #5 (or whenever it was that he first threatened to break the world), are you saying it would have been an automatic win for the Low Herald tier vs Hulk?

leonidas
oh yeah, i'd forgotten about that match. lol that was pretty fun to read. a standard ring style match might look a little different but phil made some good arguments for sure.

DarkSaint85
Yeah I guess the only difference is no metal particles because it's a featureless battlefield, but Magneto still has his metal helmet to use and Green Scar still has his metal armour.

leonidas
lol yeah, i guess if we're strictly limited to that version of hulk. my original point wasn't focused on just a specific version--i didn't see the op and was just thinking of the hulk in general.

DarkSaint85
lol yeah, i guess if we're strictly limited to that version of hulk. my original point wasn't focused on just a specific version--i didn't see the op and was just thinking of the hulk in general.

Phildo's BZ had every single version of Hulk there. It was Hulk in general, just not WBH.

Savage, Prof, Fixit etc were all fair game.

leonidas
so how come it was assumed he had the armor on...?

DarkSaint85
I meant to say, it was WWh but he could access all the feats all other Hulks had. The OP that I wrote clearly states this.

So if Fixit had a feat where he flat out resists Mags, Damborg could use it.

Like I said, its moot. Magneto always carries metal on him so Hulk can be completely naked, it doesn't affect Magneto messing his blood up.

leonidas
hmm, i'm not so sure about that. hulk's blood is nothing like a normal person's blood. it might not be unreasonable to think his blood doesn't even have iron, given some of its properties. i mean its main job is in red blood cell creation. hulk's blood isn't even red... given it's radioactive nature, on top of its healing properties and even...life giving nature, i'm not sure we can simply assume his blood is the same as ours. add to that the illogical feats he's performed and... shrug

there might be enough info and examples to at least cause doubt in a judges mind. it's not an avenue borg pursued at all, but it's an avenue that MAY have worked.

or not. lol

DarkSaint85
hmm, i'm not so sure about that. hulk's blood is nothing like a normal person's blood. it might not be unreasonable to think his blood doesn't even have iron, given some of its properties. i mean its main job is in red blood cell creation. hulk's blood isn't even red... given it's radioactive nature, on top of its healing properties and even...life giving nature, i'm not sure we can simply assume his blood is the same as ours. add to that the illogical feats he's performed and... shrug

there might be enough info and examples to at least cause doubt in a judges mind. it's not an avenue borg pursued at all, but it's an avenue that MAY have worked.

or not. lol

You're not sure on what?

That the versions of Hulk don't matter? That Mags won't be able to affect the RADIOACTIVE blood? That he can't affect green blood (like he did with...She-Hulk)?

The first point was what we were discussing lol. Now you've moved on to a separate issue stick out tongue

leonidas
oh yeah, she did control the blood in she-hulk, didn't he. forgot about that. that does weaken the argument against blood control considerably. lol still, i'd love to see him try it on hulk...

DarkSaint85
oh yeah, she did control the blood in she-hulk, didn't he. forgot about that. that does weaken the argument against blood control considerably. lol still, i'd love to see him try it on hulk...

Lol in Phildo's BZ, Mags lifts and throws Hulk (THE Hulk) stick out tongue

Looks like Magneto (who isn't in the Low Herald tier, although Ultimate Mags is) can defeat Hulk handily hehe.

Philosophía
A good time as any to bump this!

leonidas

DarkSaint85
But it showed Mags controlling Hulk, which casts doubt on your doubt that it wouldn't work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.