Spiderman vs Black Panther and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

9jaboy
Round 1: Spidey w/o Suit & Webbing,
BP w/o Suit.

Round 2 : Full gear for both Spidey and BP

Can Spidey take these two?

ShadowFyre
after FFH he shitstomps.

I would go so far to say that he doesn't need his suit or webbing for either round.

riv6672

carthage
Bane attempts to fight and gets turned into a kebab
Also Peter absolutely annihilates then after FFH. Way too fast

9jaboy
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
after FFH he shitstomps.

I would go so far to say that he doesn't need his suit or webbing for either round.
Spidey is crazy strong...
I mean he caught Cull's Punch Straight up.

But how does he KO BP with his suit though? Also Vibranium claws, can he dodge all of BP's hits with the claws, What are your thoughts?

9jaboy

KingD19
Well even as dope as he is, having his webbing would help a lot. He could snatch Cap's shield out of the air like he's previously done. And despite Panther's strength and his claws, he's not getting out of a web dump if he doesn't already have a charge on his suit.

ShadowFyre
That Rhino damn near kod him through his suit, thats probably pretty close to what Parker hits like except he's gonna be tagging him like that a few times a second if he wanted to.

The suit is cool and all but it just changes webbing and gives him info.

TheVaultDweller
Spider-Man wins both rounds.

Darth Thor
Dont think Disney would allow Spidey to beat Cap. Heck they had Starlord beat Spidey, and that was in his Iron Spider suit!

But realistically, yeah he wins here.

Robtard
R1 - Spiderman

R2 - Spiderman with more difficulty

Cap and Panther are far more skilled in combat, but that's not going to be enough to overcome the speed, strength and spider-sense with Peter's last showings.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Dont think Disney would allow Spidey to beat Cap. Heck they had Starlord beat Spidey, and that was in his Iron Spider suit!

Not necessarily. Cap only beat a complete noob Spidey in a Captain America film and had to exploit the environment to do so. And Star-Lord in that same fight managed to briefly incapacitate Iron Man. One could even argue that he might have potentially done even worse to Tony (considering we've seen his blasters shred Ego's avatars, one-shot armored Kree soldiers, blast holes through alien space ships etc.) if he hadn't left him to go after the rest of Tony's team, so he's actually quite dangerous in the MCU.

Besides, FFH Spidey is a different beast to what we'd seen before that. Not only did he get much better stat feats, he proved that he did learn from his experience across IW and EG and showed much better tactical thinking during the final battle with Mysterio, like using his webbing and the environment to set up snares for the drones, the taser chain to destroy the large holographic projection etc. And, of course, much, much better control over his Spider-Sense.

If the MCU had to have Spider-Man at his current level lose to Cap it would be 100% pure PIS.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
If the MCU had to have Spider-Man at his current level lose to Cap it would be 100% pure PIS.

Pretty sure it was PIS in the first place. Yet they specifically pointed out in Homecoming that Cap was the one holding back.

Also I know he didnt have full use of his spider sense yet, but he should have been able to dodge Starlords attacks.

TheVaultDweller
Pretty sure it was PIS in the first place. Yet they specifically pointed out in Homecoming that Cap was the one holding back.

I always find Tony's statement there stupid, as Pete was able to shake off hits from Shocker in that same film. And he hits way harder than Steve does. Although, technically speaking, Spidey was also holding back in CA:CW. Remember, Tony told him to hang back and web people up for the most part (which we see him do with Falcon and Bucky and try to do with Steve). But, as mentioned, Peter has come a very long way from his first appearance. FFH Spider-Man would kick the crap out of his CA:CW self.

But anyway, we both agree that without PIS affecting the result Spider-Man would be the winner.

Darth Thor

But anyway, we both agree that without PIS affecting the result Spider-Man would be the winner.

Yeah of course. Just not convinced Disney would allow it. Even now.

9jaboy

Also I know he didnt have full use of his spider sense yet, but he should have been able to dodge Starlords attacks.
You're right ,It was definitely PIS in the first place. Bucky wasn't really a match for Spidey.

He did dodge Starlord's attacks , I don't think there was a way he coulda dodged the electricity rope thing Starlord threw at him. It opened up on getting to him iirc

Darth Thor
Originally posted by 9jaboy
He did dodge Starlord's attacks , I don't think there was a way he coulda dodged the electricity rope thing Starlord threw at him. It opened up on getting to him iirc

I guess he would have needed his Spider Sense to know he needed to completely jump out of the way of that one.

TheVaultDweller
Well, as Pete mentioned in CA:CW, he initially got overwhelmed by all the sensory information he was receiving. And we see in FFH that he managed to really get in sync with his Spider-sense once he closed his eyes and blocked out everything other than what he was feeling and allowed himself to react on instinct. Because getting a, say, 5 second warning (I'm just using a random number here) that something bad is about to happen doesn't help if you spend 10 seconds (again, random number) deliberating what it could be.

ShadowFyre
Thats a very very good point. A good majority of humans would do exactly that and die

riv6672

relentless1
Spidey wins, BPs kinetic absorption gets nullified by Spider Mans webbing and he outclasses both Panther and Cap in raw stats easily

Darth Thor
I always find Tony's statement there stupid, as Pete was able to shake off hits from Shocker in that same film.

Come think of it even with Civil Wars PIS fight being taken seriously, Homecoming Spidey should take Cap no problem as his webs can now electrocute.

Even Tonys comment about Cap holding back was BEFORE Spidey got access to the full enhancements of the suit.

Also they sort of balanced out Tonys line with Parkers line later - Mr.Stark just doesnt get what I can do yet - or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.