Guyver vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Guyver from Guyver 2 vs. Cap and his shield. They are pretty close stat wise. Thought it would be a decent matchup

riv6672

Old Man Whirly!
For me Guyver should win, but Cap would win.

Robtard
I own both Guyver films, but it's been so long I barely recall the feats aside from some poor fight choreography, Wire Fu and slow-mo kicks.

Guyver does have better weapons, the twin elbow blades and he is fully armoured.

ShadowFyre
The Guyver fights were....fun, and he is fairly brutal and he has some martial arts training.

@riv-i would suggest the anime over the movies. They are a little hokey. Good b movies though, and I like the lore

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
I own both Guyver films, but it's been so long I barely recall the feats aside from some poor fight choreography, Wire Fu and slow-mo kicks.

Guyver does have better weapons, the twin elbow blades and he is fully armoured. Yeah, they were great at the time.Originally posted by ShadowFyre
The Guyver fights were....fun, and he is fairly brutal and he has some martial arts training.

@riv-i would suggest the anime over the movies. They are a little hokey. Good b movies though, and I like the lore thumb up he is much more overpowered in the anime.

riv6672
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

@riv-i would suggest the anime over the movies. They are a little hokey. Good b movies though, and I like the lore
Good deal, thanks! thumb up

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, they were great at the time. thumb up he is much more overpowered in the anime.

Yeah,hes pretty badass. Ani.e Guyver would wreck most of the MCU

KingD19
Does movie Guyver still have his cheat cannon?

KingD19
I meant chest cannon, but considering from what I remember it can casually atomize a mountain cheat seems to work too.

BruceSkywalker
i love the guyver . have both films and own the anime.

Originally posted by KingD19
I meant chest cannon, but considering from what I remember it can casually atomize a mountain cheat seems to work too.

yes

if this were anime guyver he'd murder cap but since its only guyver from guyver 2 dark hero, cap wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.