Superman vs Thor and He- Man w/ twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This is classic Thor teamed with He-Man, this is current Supes with the magic impediment removed for this fight, no bfr, who wins?

JBL
Thor and he-man destroys. They don't need magic to beat Superman.

carver9
Either can solo tbh.

JBL
Originally posted by carver9
Either can solo tbh. Hey carver, how you doing? I see that Brolyblack got the ax while I was out deep sea fishing, what happened? What did he do that he hasn't been doing for a long time?

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
Hey carver, how you doing? I see that Brolyblack got the ax while I was out deep sea fishing, what happened? What did he do that he hasn't been doing for a long time?

How are things going with you JBL? The mods waxed him because he's a bash master.

beatboks
Was and he man able to stalemate pre crisis Superman?
Team should take this

abhilegend
Either can solo tbh.
laughing out loud

How troll?Originally posted by beatboks
Was and he man able to stalemate pre crisis Superman?
Team should take this
He lost to Superman.

cdtm
Superman wins, with ease.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

How troll?
He lost to Superman.

He lost? I could've swore that it was a stalemate?

ShadowFyre
the only way classic Thor is beating Superman at this point is if we go so classic he gets his time powers.

Team should win still, Both Thor and He man can make him work for it. Together they can do this.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
He lost? I could've swore that it was a stalemate?

Nah, it wasn't even close.

Skeletor is the one who brought him down, by exploiting his magic weakness.

cdtm
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/9/99449/4888220-supermanbeatsupheman.jpg

Stoic
Show the entire fight.

cdtm
Originally posted by cdtm

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11125/111252975/4888162-hemanvssuperman.jpg
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/9/99449/4888220-supermanbeatsupheman.jpg

Not much difference. Wouldn't call that close at all.

Stoic
I'll have to check myself, but I recall it lasting longer than that.

Facee
So Superman was brainwashed there...kinda like here ..
https://youtu.be/ZnQhopD1zHM

carver9
It's Pre Crisis Superman, so it doesn't even matter.

DarkSaint85
It's Pre Crisis Superman, so it doesn't even matter.

smile

Lawest, you allowing all showings?

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
smile

Lawest, you allowing all showings? Yes DS ALL showings.

cdtm
Originally posted by Facee
So Superman was brainwashed there...kinda like here ..
https://youtu.be/ZnQhopD1zHM

That wasn't even the real Superman, it was a magical construct.

So nothing at all like it.

lawest9
That wasn't even the real Superman, it was a magical construct.

So nothing at all like it. My understanding was that he may have been an alternativerse Superman, but Superman nonetheless.

cdtm
Originally posted by lawest9
My understanding was that he may have been an alternativerse Superman, but Superman nonetheless.

What I meant, is Skeletor (Or Dark Orko, who empowered Skeletor) held Superman prisoner, and created a magical duplicate.

The duplicate is who He-Man "killed".

cdtm
I see, he's talking about the later fight.

Fair enough, He-Man and Mind Controlled Superman did fight briefly.

lawest9
What I meant, is Skeletor (Or Dark Orko, who empowered Skeletor) held Superman prisoner, and created a magical duplicate.

The duplicate is who He-Man "killed". I was referring to the pre crisis story.

beatboks
Not much difference. Wouldn't call that close at all.

That wasn't their only fight. That was the one from DC comics presents (50 something from memory) where Suoes went through a portal to Eternal. There was another one a few months apart where He-Man came to earth that was the stalemate. I'll have to look for it, can't remember what issue off the top of my head

abhilegend
Originally posted by beatboks
That wasn't their only fight. That was the one from DC comics presents (50 something from memory) where Suoes went through a portal to Eternal. There was another one a few months apart where He-Man came to earth that was the stalemate. I'll have to look for it, can't remember what issue off the top of my head
Nope, that's the only fight.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Stoic
I'll have to check myself, but I recall it lasting longer than that.

It does. They fight to a stalemate before realizing that they are not enemies, and it is Skeletor they should be fighting. Then they combine forces and go after him.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by lawest9
My understanding was that he may have been an alternativerse Superman, but Superman nonetheless.

Correct. He was indistinguishible from Superman in every way except he was evil.

SquallX

Adam_PoE

DarkSaint85
He Man stops time and Battlecat mauls him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.