Galactus runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Average Galactus. No rest or recovery

1. Sundipped Superman OWAW
2. Super Boy Prime
3. HP Doomsday
4. Thanos
5. King Thor
6. Superman Prime with Guardian amp
7. Monarch
8. Hal Jordan (Paralax)
9. Kyle Rayner (Ion)

MrMind
Stops at 1

Lol at the order

GenghisJuan
Yeah this order is whack imo. H/P Doomsday above SBP? But on topic you could debate Sundipped Superman vs Galactus, but SBP > Galactus definitely.

MrMind
sundipped superman oneshotted a multiversal level being and destroyed his multiverse

don't see any galactus feat to top that

leonidas
Galactus has been getting some due lately. as terrible as it is for many to hear, his ability to feed off pretty well any energy form would be a huge problem for many of these energy-based characters.....some of whom he is beyond as has been shown on paper.

GodofNature
Stops at 1 or hard at 2, i don't remember Our Worlds at War that well, but why is the order so messed up?

MrMind
Originally posted by GodofNature
Stops at 1 or hard at 2, i don't remember Our Worlds at War that well, but why is the order so messed up?

you don't have to look at our worlds at war

Justice League #25 sixth dimension arc by scott snyder, Superman briefly sundipped and knocked out world forger

GenghisJuan
I was mostly thinking about his feats within OWAW, but sure, if you want to scale him above other sundipped Supermen, he stomps.

GodofNature
Originally posted by MrMind
you don't have to look at our worlds at war

Justice League #25 sixth dimension arc by scott snyder, Superman briefly sundipped and knocked out world forger
But it is listed as 1. Sundipped Superman OWAW, and i am pretty sure that means Superman from Our Worlds at War?

GenghisJuan
Yeah, but I think he's trying to say OWAW Sundipped Superman had a better sundip, so he scales above the one from JL 25.

MrMind
that's what i mean
but regardless, if it's only OWAW feats counted, then I guess Big G stops at 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.