MCU: Whiplash vs. Corvus Glaive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Whiplash has his full arsenal
Glaive has all of his blades

Who wins

No BFR

HulkIsHulk
Whiplash stomps. His whips have way more range and are faster

BruceSkywalker
bane gets in the ways of whiplash killing curvus so we have two deaths

KingD19
As I've said before, Corvus is weird. He's strong enough to muscle around Vision, but he has trouble with Cap and Widow. He's much faster and a better fighter than Whisplash, so if that glaive hits him, he's done. But he has to not job, I guess.

riv6672
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
bane gets in the ways of whiplash killing curvus so we have two deaths
Agreed. Bane dies.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
As I've said before, Corvus is weird. He's strong enough to muscle around Vision, but he has trouble with Cap and Widow. He's much faster and a better fighter than Whisplash, so if that glaive hits him, he's done. But he has to not job, I guess.

To be fair, whenever Corvus had any real trouble he was fighting multiple opponents at once. When he fought Cap one on one in IW he had Steve pinned to the ground and was choking him with one hand when Vision stabbed Corvus from behind.

That being said, Whiplash could just as easily oneshot Corvus as Corvus could oneshot him, as those whips could casually cut through concrete, split race cars in half and tear through Iron Man's armor. And Whiplash himself is fast enough to deflect pointblank repulsor blasts with the whips IIRC.

Kazenji
Hated how they took away Corvus's resurrection ability for his appearance in Infinity War

that aside, I'm going with Whiplash.

riv6672
^^^yeah that seems the right choice.

TheVaultDweller
I am leaning towards Whiplash as well, to be honest. Because OP says full gear, which means it's end of film version with a full-blown, flight-capable armoured suit plus whips.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.