Black Lives Matters nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/29/black-lives-matter-nobel-peace-prize-petter-eide-norweigan-mp?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Top Notch!

Bashar Teg
It should also go to anti-fascist movement smile

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
It should also go to anti-fascist movement smile I agree, as an ex afl member in the UK.

jaden_2.0
Something else they have in common with Trump.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I agree, as an ex afl member in the UK. anti free lives matter?

-Pr-
Not exactly surprised, though I'm not sure what that says about the peace prize, given its history.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
anti free lives matter? nope all were an offshoot of the anl in South London in the 80's Blake.Originally posted by -Pr-
Not exactly surprised, though I'm not sure what that says about the peace prize, given its history. ha, Cartage still spouts his strange views here. Adam disagrees with many over Fauci and I disagree with many over STNG vs TOS.

Blakemore
I'm not that old.

DevVed
Originally posted by Blakemore
I'm not that old. A. How old were your parents when you were made

B. How old were your parents when they hit puberty.

Not everyone hits puberty at the same time.

I calculated I'll start aging at 46 not 49

DevVed
The body stops making those hormones at 46 because the sperm and zygote that made you start being produced in NGC 16 galaxy twin of milky way

DevVed
Entangled chemical false positives shorts the production of essential nutrients it's really your doppler gangee

DevVed
But without the right arithmetic your lasers will have shit aim remedying that

DevVed
Half of what I said was opposite, like time in the twin milky way ergo date.

Time travel is a paradox so it doesn't work, although parts of our minds (not brains, synap not neuro) are positrons which act like electrons in reverse that's working cognition, memory is stored in antiprotons, memory of the future that is. We may get a little bit of info on future events rememiscing in the dream state

truejedi
The peace prize is bullshit. It's essentially like America giving out an anti-racism award.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
Not exactly surprised, though I'm not sure what that says about the peace prize, given its history. Honestly think all those blows to my head are giving me dementia early, I quote Pr as I post a reply under his post to Artol. Losing it...

Blakemore
Originally posted by DevVed
A. How old were your parents when you were made

I calculated I'll start aging at 46 not 49 err, dad was 40 and mum was 37 for A

As for B, how could I know?

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/29/black-lives-matter-nobel-peace-prize-petter-eide-norweigan-mp?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Top Notch!

😏

Blakemore
Originally posted by DevVed
A. How old were your parents when you were made

I calculated I'll start aging at 46 not 49 well my dad is 69 and my mom would be 66 so they're boomers

ManInGrannyDung
I didn't say I'd become infertile at 46, that's just when my face will START to get wrinkles. Google the guy who played Bond in Quantum of Solace for reference

ManInGrannyDung
In other words, we get no ball rolling on QM and you think that your stalling will motivate me to take a risk but I have 18 years before I even have to lower my standards

ManInGrannyDung
I have the high ground in this instance, I'm in a position of power

ManInGrannyDung
She's in no position to bargain for who has the moral obligatory of first moves

ManInGrannyDung
Sorry, this isn't a VR democracy where everyone gets their story to pan out for no reason purpose or benefit to each other whatsoever

ManInGrannyDung
This is the harsh Military State of Saint Charles HR sex appeal obligations

ManInGrannyDung
hflHwq8kI2I

cdtm
Oh no...

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/blm-co-founder-describes-herself-as-trained-marxist/

Literally face palming right now.

Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against Marxism really. I just hate the predictability of it. A Marxist social activist.. How boring.

Politics are boring and predictable

FredHokk
Im not rasist for sure, but it is really garbage

Blakemore
Originally posted by FredHokk
Im not rasist for sure, but it is really garbage you misspelled "racist"

🤭

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.