Which of these marvel abstracts can destroy a multiverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
an infinite multiverse

Galactus, In-Betweener, Chaos and Order, Living Tribunal, Scathan, Molecule Man, Eternity, Multi-Eternity, Death, Oblivion, First Firmament, Logos, Phoenix Force, Chaos King, Mad Jim Jaspers, Legion, Franklin Richards, Marquis of Death

GenghisJuan
Any Multiversal abstract or above could (I mean, they're meant to be on a Multiversal scale, so...). Maybe Franklin Richards because I think it was stated he could create a Multiverse, but he seems more consistently Universal. Molecule Man put a Multiverse in a box among other stuff, so he should be able to. Chaos King maybe but I've seen debate on if his feats were really just Universal. Phoenix Force is possibly Multiversal off of the scans I've been seeing in the past weeks. Scathan too if we believe Protege's hype.

abhilegend
None of them have actually destroyed a multiverse.

ShadowFyre
Neither has Superman

abhilegend
Well he has.

carver9
I would say all of them except Franklin and Phoenix

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Neither has Superman Are you ok

Bentley
Neither has Superman

The level of salt you need to have in your body to throw this kind of reply

Astner
Multi-Eternity is technically the embodiment of one, and the First Firmament is the embodiment of the Universe that eventually became the Multiverse.

They're the only contenders as far as I'm concerned. But I'm not really convinced they could destroy the Multiverse, or else it wouldn't have made much sense for the First Firmament to imprison Multi-Eternity.

Diesldude
Neither has Superman well nice of you to admit Superman is an abstract but on panel he did destroy a multiverse.

MrMind
but according to comicvine...

Diesldude

Philosophía
Originally posted by abhilegend
None of them have actually destroyed a multiverse. thumb up

Not to mention somebody like Living Tribunal's power is literally born out of and dependent on the Multiverse...

Galan007
Originally posted by MrMind
an infinite multiverse

Galactus, In-Betweener, Chaos and Order, Living Tribunal, Scathan, Molecule Man, Eternity, Multi-Eternity, Death, Oblivion, First Firmament, Logos, Phoenix Force, Chaos King, Mad Jim Jaspers, Legion, Franklin Richards, Marquis of Death None.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
I would say all of them except Franklin and Phoenix

Fight us, Galan.

Galan007
About time that you have taken your rightful place at carver's side. thumb up

leonidas
carv is like the emperor, hiding in plain sight with acolytes all around him in the shadows.

MrMind
the prince of darkness

DarkSaint85
FFRi2xsei_o

MrMind
laughing out loud holyshit

TheHulkster
Well he has.

Well he hasn't.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by GenghisJuan
Any Multiversal abstract or above could (I mean, they're meant to be on a Multiversal scale, so...). Maybe Franklin Richards because I think it was stated he could create a Multiverse, but he seems more consistently Universal. Molecule Man put a Multiverse in a box among other stuff, so he should be able to. Chaos King maybe but I've seen debate on if his feats were really just Universal. Phoenix Force is possibly Multiversal off of the scans I've been seeing in the past weeks. Scathan too if we believe Protege's hype.

Agreed for the most part. The debate against Chaos King reeks of hypocrisy IMO though.

GenghisJuan
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Agreed for the most part. The debate against Chaos King reeks of hypocrisy IMO though.
Interesting. Why would you say that?

HumbleServant
Can Beyonder or Molecule Man do it?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by GenghisJuan
Interesting. Why would you say that?

Among other statements, Chaos King is specifically stated to have destroyed 98% of the Multiverse and they still want to dispute it. Yet, when World Forger tells Superman that he "destroyed my creation", they embrace that as meaning Superman literally destroys a multiverse solely as collateral damage from the force of his punch and nothing else.

MrMind
superman destroyed a multiverse

so did chaos king

both instances are multiverse

qwertyuiop1998
Somehow Hulkster questioning Superman destroying multiverse but embraces Chaos King destroying multiverse without question. And when the debate questioning Chaos King's he thinks its hypocritical lol
Talk about hypocrisy

MrMind
if they can see the irony, they wouldn't be the way they are

JBL
Lol. Superman never destroyed a multiverse.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
I would say all of them except Franklin and Phoenix Prove that any of them can destroy a multiverse (especially Galactus lmao).

TheHulkster
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Somehow Hulkster questioning Superman destroying multiverse but embraces Chaos King destroying multiverse without question. And when the debate questioning Chaos King's he thinks its hypocritical lol
Talk about hypocrisy

Where did I embrace Chaos King destroying multiverse without question lol?

qwertyuiop1998
Where did I embrace Chaos King destroying multiverse without question lol?
The very post that you posted in this thread
Among other statements, Chaos King is specifically stated to have destroyed 98% of the Multiverse and they still want to dispute it.

TheHulkster
The very post that you posted in this thread

Where is my opinion stated there? Plus, you left out the rest of the quote showing my purpose of comparing the difference between conclusions based off of single statements.

qwertyuiop1998
Where is my opinion stated there? Plus, you left out the rest of the quote showing my purpose of comparing the difference between conclusions based off of single statements. Well, You said Chaos King is specifically stated to have destroyed 98% of the Multiverse and you also said the others is disputing it, Which indicating you agree Chaos King destroying multiverse and disagree the opposite side

qwertyuiop1998
Where is my opinion stated there? Plus, you left out the rest of the quote showing my purpose of comparing the difference between conclusions based off of single statements. Just saw your edited post. I mean World Forger literally referred his multiverse as his masterpiece and Superman destroyed it, which literally stated on panel.Yet, you disputing this feat but not chaos king's confused

AlbertoJohnAvil
Superman didn't destroy ANY "multiverse" It was already debunked too many times, it's a myth at this point. WF Hammers Out New Multiverses, it's when he strikes His Anvil They form. Superman Destroyed His Anvil/Hammer which Housed The New Multiverse. THAT was the Masterpiece, He attacked WF who 1.Didn't try to defend himself(Shocked Supes Escaped his Prison) 2.And Who was only knockef off his feet. disappointed his task wasn't completed.

Imagine I destroy That Solar system around That Cats neck on MIB and now I'm "Solar System tier"
https://i.postimg.cc/hhqs9GR8/wvfr.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/yk4JbJ8x/giphy.gif

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
WF had already created a fully functioning multiverse, which was an exact replica of the mainstream DC multiverse(albeit evolved), complete with the concept of Hypertime.

Had WF struck the Crisis Anvil during JL#25, it would have allowed him to replace the existing multiverse with HIS multiverse in one fell swoop, without the Judges of the Source becoming aware of the switcheroo and destroying him(that was the whole point of Mxy causing a crisis-event and allowing the Crisis Anvil to form.)

When Superman socked WF and obliterated the Anvil, his multiverse was effectively destroyed.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud I addressed that already in the previous thread, spamming ad nauseam doesn't make it true.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Superman didn't destroy ANY "multiverse" It was already debunked too many times, it's a myth at this point. WF Hammers Out New Multiverses, it's when he strikes His Anvil They form. Superman Destroyed His Anvil/Hammer which Housed The New Multiverse. THAT was the Masterpiece, He attacked WF who 1.Didn't try to defend himself(Shocked Supes Escaped his Prison) 2.And Who was only knockef off his feet. disappointed his task wasn't completed.

Imagine I destroy That Solar system around That Cats neck on MIB and now I'm "Solar System tier"
https://i.postimg.cc/hhqs9GR8/wvfr.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/yk4JbJ8x/giphy.gif
We've been through this multiple times Alberto. Im really tired of this debate.Besides, This isnt related to this thread. So I just quoted one of moderator posts
Originally posted by Galan007
WF had already created a fully functioning multiverse, which was an exact replica of the mainstream DC multiverse(albeit evolved), complete with the concept of Hypertime.

Had WF struck the Crisis Anvil during JL#25, it would have allowed him to replace the existing multiverse with HIS multiverse in one fell swoop, without the Judges of the Source becoming aware of the switcheroo and destroying him(that was the whole point of Mxy causing a crisis-event and allowing the Crisis Anvil to form.)

When Superman socked WF and obliterated the Anvil, his multiverse was effectively destroyed.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
lol just saw this. DS ninja'd me

TheHulkster
Well, You said Chaos King is specifically stated to have destroyed 98% of the Multiverse and you also said the others is disputing it, Which indicating you agree Chaos King destroying multiverse and disagree the opposite side

Nothing on my post indicates my opinion. You're making an assumption.

AlbertoJohnAvil
We've been through this multiple times Alberto. Im really tired of this debate.Besides, This isnt related to this thread. So I just quoted one of moderator posts

Except that's not what happened, you and Galan are both wrong point blank. straight up.

what you stans usually state is that Superman DIRECTLY destroyed the multiverse, which is a hard no. WF created the alt multiverse in order to lay it in order to fool the Judges/Hands into thinking this is the true evolved state. While Mxy and Batmite were unwritting reality on Prime Earth, that provided the Crisis energy/opportunity the WF needed (and a small time window) in order to hammer the anvil and set the alt universe.
By crash landing and hammering WF before he could do it, Superman ended up interrupting the process. The interruption is what caused the multiverse to be destroyed. No direct influence from Superman.
That's pretty much the gist of it. By interrupting WF, superman was pretty much indirectly responsible for the destruction of the multiverse. But he never directly punched/hammered/affected it. It's not up for dispute, period. How you feel about it is irrelevant, it will never be a "Feat".

TheHulkster
Just saw your edited post. I mean World Forger literally referred his multiverse as his masterpiece and Superman destroyed it, which literally stated on panel.Yet, you disputing this feat but not chaos king's confused

My post wasn't edited. If it was, it would be indicated under it. You quoted it and clipped out the second sentence.

qwertyuiop1998
Nothing on my post indicates my opinion. You're making an assumption. So youre suggesting despite the comic specifically stated Chaos King destroyed 98% multiverse but still this feat is debatable?confused

JBL
We've been through this multiple times Alberto. Im really tired of this debate.Besides, This isnt related to this thread. So I just quoted one of moderator posts So if someone use a crystal ball and create another earth, then I punch them in the face and destroy the ball and the new earth gets destroyed, that makes my punch earth destroying even though the destruction of the crystal ball caused the new earth to be destroyed?

qwertyuiop1998
My post wasn't edited. If it was, it would be indicated under it. You quoted it and clipped out the second sentence. Actually if you edited your posts quickly it wouldnt be indicated under it. Nevertheless, That isnt my point

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Except that's not what happened, you and Galan are both wrong point blank. straight up.

what you stans usually state is that Superman DIRECTLY destroyed the multiverse, which is a hard no. WF created the alt multiverse in order to lay it in order to fool the Judges/Hands into thinking this is the true evolved state. While Mxy and Batmite were unwritting reality on Prime Earth, that provided the Crisis energy/opportunity the WF needed (and a small time window) in order to hammer the anvil and set the alt universe.
By crash landing and hammering WF before he could do it, Superman ended up interrupting the process. The interruption is what caused the multiverse to be destroyed. No direct influence from Superman.
That's pretty much the gist of it. By interrupting WF, superman was pretty much indirectly responsible for the destruction of the multiverse. But he never directly punched/hammered/affected it. It's not up for dispute, period. How you feel about it is irrelevant, it will never be a "Feat". Lets take this to discussion to Questions & Discussion thread. Like I said before this argument isnt related to this thread.

TheHulkster
Actually if you edited your posts quickly it would be indicated under it. Nevertheless, That isnt my point

I can't thumb type 34 words that fast. I never edited the post.

Either way, I'm not sure how Galen's post helps your argument. He says that by destroying the anvil, Superman effectively destroys the multiverse. No one disputes that the destruction if the multiverse is an effect of stopping WF. The dispute is with the notion that it's collateral damage from the force of his punch. The books editor explains what happens and his explanation does not contradict what is in the book.

https://ibb.co/7Y56hvR

qwertyuiop1998

Either way, I'm not sure how Galen's post helps your argument. He says that by destroying the anvil, Superman effectively destroys the multiverse. No one disputes that the destruction if the multiverse is an effect of stopping WF. The dispute is with the notion that it's collateral damage from the force of his punch. The books editor explains what happens and his explanation does not contradict what is in the book.

https://ibb.co/7Y56hvR
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Just to point out though that Marino was only posting on his personal account, where his thoughts are his own and not those of DC...

https://i.postimg.cc/kGhRPphc/thoughts.jpg

So we can't really use that, as it becomes circular - you disagree with what Snyder thinks, a supporter of that feat would disagree with what Marino thinks etc etc...

All we have to go on is what is on panel, not what they may say in a Twitter or whatever.

Galan007
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Can Beyonder or Molecule Man do it? Beyonder isn't in this thread.

Owen? Possibly, depending on which era you use, and how highly you feel comfortable extrapolating his feats.

Adam Grimes

https://ibb.co/7Y56hvR You being wrong is nice and all, but do you really believe this is the place to try and argue that topic *again*?

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
So if someone use a crystal ball and create another earth, then I punch them in the face and destroy the ball and the new earth gets destroyed, that makes my punch earth destroying even though the destruction of the crystal ball caused the new earth to be destroyed? I doubt you can do that to anyone that can create another earth.

JBL
Originally posted by Diesldude
I doubt you can do that to anyone that can create another earth. Really? Loki can create a lot of things, Wrecker when he was just a regular human knocked him out by throwing his crowbar and hitting him.

DarkSaint85
Wow. Asgardians sound weak....

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
You being wrong is nice and all, but do you really believe this is the place to try and argue that topic *again*?

Maybe this isn't the place to debunk you again. So we'll move on.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I imagine the Living Tribunal and Peak Molecule Man could.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by MrMind
an infinite multiverse

Galactus, In-Betweener, Chaos and Order, Living Tribunal, Scathan, Molecule Man, Eternity, Multi-Eternity, Death, Oblivion, First Firmament, Logos, Phoenix Force, Chaos King, Mad Jim Jaspers, Legion, Franklin Richards, Marquis of Death

All of them could potentially destroy a multiverse with time in a similar fashion to how Anti Monitor did, reality by reality.

Could any of them do it in a single burst of power or face the resisting powers of the multiverse en masse? Perhaps only First Firmament, Multi Eternity and Molecule Man prior to the restoration of the current multiverse. In current continuity Living Tribunal seems to have been demoted to a function of Multi Eternity. Possessing authority over Multi-Eternitys universal representations but his status in relation to Multi-Eternity himself has been muddied by Al Ewing's Ultimates run.

abhilegend
Anti Monitor didn't destroy multiverse reality by reality, his anti matter wave hit every reality at the exact same moment.

GalacticStorm
Anti Monitor didn't destroy multiverse reality by reality, his anti matter wave hit every reality at the exact same moment.

I havent read that story in a long time but your response doesnt change the crux of my point so this will be one of those rare occasions where i'll take your word for it wink

But going back to my last post, all of them potentially could on a reality by reality basis.

But as my post details there are different tiers of multiversal destruction so as you go up the tiers the list filters down to just a few of the mentioned powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.