Hulk vs Godzilla Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Hulk vs Godzilla Earth

leonidas
what does that mean...? does hulk just fight godzilla's enemies? hulk would kill most of his enemies. hulk and godzilla would be awesome and it would depend on which godzilla. a composite version would make for a truly spectacular fight.

DantasKEdc
Originally posted by leonidas
what does that mean...? https://godzilla.fandom.com/wiki/Godzilla_Earth i'm talking about this Godzilla

ShadowFyre
Hulk. Your gonna need comic godzillas to fight most heralds in comics,besides a few animes comics generally have the most powerful versions of characters

leonidas
Who do you think is the most powerful of all versions of Godzilla? Including manga and anime and the cosmic versions?

Barron-Ghidorah

ShadowFyre
Going by actual feats of strength

Marvel Godzilla-oneshot the hulk and stalemate classic thor

Final Wars Godzilla-hammer tossed the 33,000 metric ton Kumonga into orbit

And then various feats from all over different mediums.

They all have different advantages over one another.

Weird fact about Godzilla Earth-he is still only 100,000 tons despite being almost 3 times taller than Legendary Godzilla who is also 100k tons.

leonidas
where did godzilla one-shit marvel hulk?

something overlooked here is hulk's speed. the version of godzilla used here was ridiculously slow (at least on screen). i suitably po'd hulk would be all over godzilla before godzilla even found him. godzilla has some awesome damage abilities, but nothing the hulk hasn't dealt with before. i just don't see godzilla winning this. i lstill love godzilla lol one of my fave bz's was when i used godzilla against he-man. i lost but it was a blast.

carver9
So godzilla can one-shit now, Leo? What happens when he two-shit?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
So godzilla can one-shit now, Leo?

Shit on yo dreamz

leonidas
sigh....

Philosophía
lmao

Adam Grimes

something overlooked here is hulk's speed. the version of godzilla used here was ridiculously slow (at least on screen). i suitably po'd hulk would be all over godzilla before godzilla even found him. godzilla has some awesome damage abilities, but nothing the hulk hasn't dealt with before. i just don't see godzilla winning this. i lstill love godzilla lol one of my fave bz's was when i used godzilla against he-man. i lost but it was a blast. Speed kills, amirite? stick out tongue

Galan007
one-shit Originally posted by carver9
one-shit https://64.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lykyjh1fXo1qm4heyo1_500.gif

leonidas
sigh....

ShadowFyre

something overlooked here is hulk's speed. the version of godzilla used here was ridiculously slow (at least on screen). i suitably po'd hulk would be all over godzilla before godzilla even found him. godzilla has some awesome damage abilities, but nothing the hulk hasn't dealt with before. i just don't see godzilla winning this. i lstill love godzilla lol one of my fave bz's was when i used godzilla against he-man. i lost but it was a blast.

Godzilla is not winning this. Not a chance in hell.

Marvel Godzilla stepped on the Hulk and that was the whole fight. Hercules was able to knock him over though lol

MrMind
I bet Godzilla vs Hulk movie would make more money than Godzilla vs Kong

ShadowFyre
Undoubtedly. Godzilla and Kong despite being around far longer than most Marv characters are more of a niche fandom

MrMind
laughing out loud not really but ok

ShadowFyre
They arent a niche Fandom? Well they arent as popular as suoerhero characters.

leonidas
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Godzilla is not winning this. Not a chance in hell.

Marvel Godzilla stepped on the Hulk and that was the whole fight. Hercules was able to knock him over though lol

that's what i said. godzilla is not winning this.... confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.