Rogue vs Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
rogue from uncanny avengers 21 who tried stopping the celestial. her new task is to stop monarch. can the combined power of hundreds of avengers topple monarch...?

note: she is unable to absorb his power. even if it were possible, she would utterly lose control and autofail.

this is a kill or be killed scenario--essentially YOU control rogue and the powers and the cumulative power of any avenger you can name, except sentry who has proven immune to her power.

deft
Monarch kills her.

MrMind
laughing out loud

leonidas
that IS pretty funny considering i was gonna add another trans guy to monarch's team to try and make it competitive.... laughing out loud

MrMind
laughing out loud

monarch molest rogue and ds sentry inappropriately with only his toes

and rip apart a celestial just for fun

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by leonidas
that IS pretty funny considering i was gonna add another trans guy to monarch's team to try and make it competitive.... laughing out loud Do you consider Monarch trans? confused

carver9
Rogue stomps

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Rogue stomps I will invade Georgia and find you.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
I will invade Georgia and find you.

laughing out loud ... wait, how in the world... wait, I do live in... how... confused

leonidas
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Do you consider Monarch trans? confused

laughing out loud

no. a stupid answer felt like it needed a stupid reply.

leonidas
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud ... wait, how in the world... wait, I do live in... how... confused

shocking

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

leonidas
so, what do you think? does rogue have a shot here? how far off is she, if not? she has the power of EVERY avenger....ever.

DarkSaint85
Every Avenger ever? Even the dead ones? I thought it was only the Avengers who were around at the time?

But yeah, CIS means she can't actually use those powers effectively evil face

https://i.imgur.com/2FZqvI9.png

Edit; yes I know I'm in control here. Cis is definitely in effect lol

leonidas

leonidas
oops, didn't see your edit. thumb up laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Lol my edit hit you just a minute before you posted evil face

leonidas
that's YOUR superpower. causing chaos. thumb up

StyleTime
She'd actually absorbed a bunch of X-Men too, with Tony claiming it was nearly every on Earth by the end.

Us just using the powers might be interesting, but Rogue's body is ultimately the problem. Rogue isn't quite like Hope. She was being ripped apart mentally and physically holding in all those powers, and couldn't even stand up unassisted when they went to get the X-Men.

And the actual event was so short and only required her to fly and push the celestial. I don't know how functional she'd be in a full on fight bearing that load.

leonidas
well, obviously in the spirit of the thread, she isn't going to self-destruct. it's more to do with whether or not she had the necessary power to take prime out.

DarkSaint85
well, obviously in the spirit of the thread, she isn't going to self-destruct. it's more to do with whether or not she had the necessary power to take prime out.

Prime or Monarch? stick out tongue

But yeah - I don't want to sound like I am trolling you leo, because we're cool, but if we are basing the debate on comics (as you wanted to do so in the Big 6 vs X-men thread), then:

https://i.imgur.com/sHUb2E9.png

The Avengers alone, even before she absorbed the X-men, were already tearing her apart and she could hardly even walk unassisted.

So I agree with you, in the spirit of the thread we assume Rogue (or rather, DS in the body of Rogue) is strong enough to absorb all these powers/personalities and use them effectively in battle, and not self-destruct/be handicapped by all this power, despite it not being shown explicitly in comics.....

So in a Flash thread (cross posting, I know) should we not assume the same? as you put it, adding fiction on top of fiction?

leonidas
laughing out loud

i never thought we weren't cool. what's not to love about us? thumb up

and yes, i'm blatantly turning her into something she's not but the stips expressly state that. i'm essentially allowing you to use the fully functioning powerset she has against prime.

DarkSaint85
Old Man Leo, is Rogue facing Prime or Monarch laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
rogue from uncanny avengers 21 who tried stopping the celestial. her new task is to stop monarch. can the combined power of hundreds of avengers topple monarch...?

note: she is unable to absorb his power. even if it were possible, she would utterly lose control and autofail.

this is a kill or be killed scenario--essentially YOU control rogue and the powers and the cumulative power of any avenger you can name, except sentry who has proven immune to her power.

Rogue, stomps. easily.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Old Man Leo, is Rogue facing Prime or Monarch laughing out loud Prime...I mean...Prime....I mean Moprime!

All joking aside, I'm confused if this is Rogue vs Monarch, or another character called "Rogue" who can control that power against Prime Monarch.

leonidas
ugh laughing out loud

monarch....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.