Bigby Wolf v Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
if you haven't read fables, you suck. everyone else, can the wolf take out venom?

DarkSaint85
I assume you will want to turn BFR off for the son of the North Wind....

leonidas
lol in any battle i make bfr is always off....
standard ring setting anyway, so only so far he could blow venom.

Smurph

leonidas
yeah it would be bloody for sure lol i'm not sure about who would win this though. those tentacles can get into some pretty bad places. i wonder how they would affect bigby internally. venom's regeneration is also pretty solid and his speed would make him a tough target. this would be fun to bz. interested? if not now, when you get some time maybe?

Adam Grimes
How often does Venom attack the inside of people? Honestly asking.

leonidas
i wouldn't say he's done it often--relative to his showings--but the reason i'd say it's more likely in this case is because of the sheer size of bigby. it seems like it might be a very logical avenue to follow. even if he doesn't his tentacles are impressively strong. be interesting to see what bigby could do once venom lassoed him. lol or tried to strangle him. venom is a lot stronger than the average person bigby has gone up against. not saying venom wins for sure, but i think he has options.

Stoic
Venom gets my vote. His movement speed and ability to camouflage himself would allow for him to use sneak attacks, and yes he could use his symbiote invasively on Bigby's internal organs.

Smurph

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by leonidas
venom is a lot stronger than the average person bigby has gone up against. Well, in his less powerful transformation Bigby proved to be capable of one-shot killing Werewolves left and right in Werewolves of the Heartland. One werewolf was strong enough to rip open the door of Bigby's cell rather easily

How does that scale to Venom? No phucking clue. 👍🏻

Smurph

leonidas
laughing out loud

that's a pretty good metaphor, actually, but sweet. i won't bother to continue the discussion if you're interested in a bz. we could make it for the high meta championship or something equally meaningless. lol

i'll refresh on venom since you've gone ahead and claimed bigby. sneer

regardless of how it goes, people will get a good look at bigby and maybe we convince some fool out there who hasn't read fables to get on it! thumb up

pm me or fb me when you're good to go.

Stoic

Stoic
Couldn't edit. Bigby may not be able to detect Venom in camouflage mode, because the symbiote may be able to mask it's scent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.