Wolverine vs Mr. Fantastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Melee, no tech or weapons.

Who wins?

leonidas
it's happened a couple time. in character, reed could try and choke logan out, or just try beating him with massive fists or something and there really isn't anything logan can do. i think reed would have a hard time ko'ing logan, but he can incapacitate him for the win every time. not sure if pressure points would work on reed, unless maybe he stayed in a basic human form.

lft4ded
Yeah, couldn't Reed go extra soft, wrap him up, flow into his throat and expand to suffocate him? Its not a lethal attack considering Logan will just get better.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
it's happened a couple time. in character, reed could try and choke logan out, or just try beating him with massive fists or something and there really isn't anything logan can do. i think reed would have a hard time ko'ing logan, but he can incapacitate him for the win every time. not sure if pressure points would work on reed, unless maybe he stayed in a basic human form.

Reed can't be cut, but he has a really shitty track record against blunt force trauma.

Wolverine punches him out.

leonidas
lol i agree that COULD happen, but it probably shouldn't...

StiltmanFTW
Reed is no Plastic Man. Haters might say he's not even Elongated Man.

I'm perfectly willing to accept that adamantium claws cannot harm Reed, based on feats.

And, also based on feats (and their fight from Fantastic Four vs. the X-Men), I know that punches and kicks from a low meta w/ adamantium-reinforced skeleton are more than likely to do the trick.

Daredevil was enough to give Reed hell. Both before and after his martial arts mastery got explored thoroughly by Miller.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.