Morpheous Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

freemind
I think morpheous knows or is something that we dont know about. One thing that bothered me Merovingion was suprised that neo stopped the bullets. But than I watched the 1st matrix again to see if I missed something. Neo said this "What are you saying? That I can dodge bullets."To which morpheous replied"No, i'm saying when your ready, you wont have to."Which means he knew that when Neo became the one he could stop bullets. Then I came to thinking wouldnt Merovingion, a program that was there for all of the matrix's know the one could stop bullets. But how would a man that has probably not even seen the last one judging by age know all this? So I was hoping you could answer this question for me. I would be grateful.

Stovenutts
dude its not that big of a deal that he acted surprised. what do u think thats gonna change somthing in the next movie? dont over anylize the movie becuz its just a movie.who cares if he woulda known he could stop bullets.

Neo is the SIX
|_()|_. stupid question! but i'll answer it N E ways based on what i think. Remember when the merovingian also said "ur predecessors were never this rude" when Neo said hes gunna take them? that means that all the Neos acted differently. The architect clearly pointed this out. This means that it is possible that the merovingian never saw the other 5 Neos stopp bullets b4.

Ushgarak
I simply think Neo is learning faster than the previous Ones. The Architect was surprised in the same way. The Merovingian probably did not think he had skill enough yet to stop bullets.

The Omega

Lord_Seth
I just think Morpheus know all of this because he is just saying what the Prophecy is saying... of course i have to agree with Neo is the SIX about the behaviour of Neo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.