HOTU Thanos vs Darkest Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
https://i.postimg.cc/YLgYCTLW/lmjn.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/47HhWj5S/4414373-thanos-hotu2.jpg

who wins

MrMind
DK

deft
Darkest Knight decisively, the HOTI is universal.

MrMind
I wouldn't call HOTU Thanos universal

He defeated the living tribunal after all

Darkest Knight is decisively above him though

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

GodofNature
The Darkes Knight laughs, and that will be the end of HOTU Thanos.

Insane Titan
Thanos absorbs him

Stoic
DK just got pulverized by Superboy Prime. That's simply not enough to defeat HOTU Thanos. DK seemed great on paper, but in combat left me wondering exactly why he was unable to defeat Superboy Prime? No master of reality, time, space, etc should've lost to Superboy. Gotta hand it to Snyder.

MrMind
laughing out loud derpity derp derp

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
DK just got pulverized by Superboy Prime. That's simply not enough to defeat HOTU Thanos. DK seemed great on paper, but in combat left me wondering exactly why he was unable to defeat Superboy Prime? No master of reality, time, space, etc should've lost to Superboy. Gotta hand it to Snyder. yup. He got wrecked by a punch whilst Thanos tanked a attack from every abstract and god etc in the universe. Nothing was shown to be able to beat Thanos other than his own actions.

MrMind
lol

HOTU Thanos sacrificed himself recreating ONE universe

DK created a multiverse just for fun

NoctisOwen
Darkest Knight wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
lol

HOTU Thanos sacrificed himself recreating ONE universe

DK created a multiverse just for fun

Your argument is faulty based on combat showings. Are you able to objectively see this? There is no way that Superboy Prime would defeat HOTU Thanos. He wouldn't even get the chance to get up from where he was sitting before he confronted DK and beat him to a pulp. You're arguing that he created this and that, but when it came down to it, he wasn't able to defeat a Monarch level opponent, which also inadvertently makes Perpetua look even worse.

It's like making an argument for the Shaper of Worlds, and then remembering the time that the Savage Hulk nearly made him shit himself.

MrMind
why is it a low feat for DK but not a high feat for SBP? perpetua and dk's battle trembled the entire creation, raged across every facet of reality in the omniverse

says you

Juntai
At various points we've seen Prime stronger than Guardians, Ion, Modru, an amped future himself, Monarch, Monitor, Antimonitor, Mxy, and even punched his way into the DC offices to throttle the staff, and now DK who stopped Perpetua.

A universal level Thanos is an ant compared to Prime.

Juntai
Thanos does have a potential avenue of victory, though, but it would require summoning the outside help of Bart and Connor, which typically doesn't happen in these threads.

MrMind
Originally posted by Juntai
Thanos does have a potential avenue of victory, though, but it would require summoning the outside help of Bart and Connor, which typically doesn't happen in these threads.

too bad he's fighting DK here, speedsters have no effect.

leonidas
Originally posted by Juntai

brother, i happen to disagree with you as regards this thread, but it's awesome to see you still posting. thumb up

Enzeru

why is it a low feat for DK but not a high feat for SBP? perpetua and dk's battle trembled the entire creation, raged across every facet of reality in the omniverse

I'm gonna play devils advocate here:

Because having multiversal hax power does not automatically translate to having multiversal strength and durability.

Scarlet Witch has affected multiple realities with her hax power, but no one would ever argue that she could tank a punch from Superboy-Prime.
Put two Cyclops' against each other and their combined concussive heat vision would cause quite a lot of destruction, but no one would argue that Cyclops could tank a punch from an enraged Spider-Man. And Spider-Man himself does not have the destructive power output of Cyclops.

Didn't Wonder Woman grab a planet and punch the Darkest Knight in the face with it? And he was like: UUGHHH. Didn't the Celestials hurl planets and Infinity Gauntlet Thanos?

Juntai
too bad he's fighting DK here, speedsters have no effect. Originally posted by leonidas
brother, i happen to disagree with you as regards this thread, but it's awesome to see you still posting. thumb up That line was for comedic effect, because those two had him brain ninja'd at one point.

Juntai
Originally posted by Enzeru
I'm gonna play devils advocate here:

Because having multiversal hax power does not automatically translate to having multiversal strength and durability.

Scarlet Witch has affected multiple realities with her hax power, but no one would ever argue that she could tank a punch from Superboy-Prime.
Put two Cyclops' against each other and their combined concussive heat vision would cause quite a lot of destruction, but no one would argue that Cyclops could tank a punch from an enraged Spider-Man. And Spider-Man himself does not have the destructive power output of Cyclops.

Didn't Wonder Woman grab a planet and punch the Darkest Knight in the face with it? And he was like: UUGHHH. Didn't the Celestials hurl planets and Infinity Gauntlet Thanos? No one in comics is really above a brawl if the opponent is right.

Diesldude
DK just got pulverized by Superboy Prime. That's simply not enough to defeat HOTU Thanos. DK seemed great on paper, but in combat left me wondering exactly why he was unable to defeat Superboy Prime? No master of reality, time, space, etc should've lost to Superboy. Gotta hand it to Snyder. SBP in that arc could basically do whatever he wanted because he was aware he was in a comic. In his reality, everyone else was a comic character.
DK losing to him isn't a low showing. SBP is just that powerful.

DK had Manhattan's POWERS plus amped by Crises energy and we know Dr.Manhattan was Supreme being level.
I would say DK wins.

Insane Titan

gokuisthebest
DK stomps this overrated fodder

Stoic
Originally posted by Diesldude
SBP in that arc could basically do whatever he wanted because he was aware he was in a comic. In his reality, everyone else was a comic character.
DK losing to him isn't a low showing. SBP is just that powerful.

DK had Manhattan's POWERS plus amped by Crises energy and we know Dr.Manhattan was Supreme being level.
I would say DK wins.

Thanos with the HOTU would've erased Superboy Prime, or a number of other things. Superboy Prime's best fight was with Monarch. Darkest Knight was defeated by that level of opponent. It was all on panel. Thank Snyder for that.

Diesldude

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Stoic

AlbertoJohnAvil
It's a reason why comicvine, and majority of the marvel heads don't buy the wank stigma surrounding Prime because people don't want to acknowledge just how heavily inconsistent that mere One Shot is.

Juntai
Thanos with the HOTU would've erased Superboy Prime, or a number of other things. Superboy Prime's best fight was with Monarch. Darkest Knight was defeated by that level of opponent. It was all on panel. Thank Snyder for that. The people Prime has been shown above are above Thanos in feats and scope, so your answer to that is simply that he didn't run into a character like that.

Juntai
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
It's a reason why comicvine, and majority of the marvel heads don't buy the wank stigma surrounding Prime because people don't want to acknowledge just how heavily inconsistent that mere One Shot is. Comicvine has many people with different opinions just like anywhere, but they also don't mean anything in general, so I'm not sure why you brought it up.

The answer is simply to not use him in threads like that, because clearly they don't care about levels when he's on the page. I mean, they rarely do anyways, but its kind of crazy with him.

MrMind
comicvine's average age is 15, nobody takes them seriously

Galan007
DK.

Philosophía
Darkest Knight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.