Which marvel heralds can replicate this All Star Superman feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
it has to be done in one arm overhand press

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98379/2065464-as1xf1.jpg

Sentry, Gladiator, Hyperion, Blue Marvel, Thor, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Captain Universe, Starbrand, Beta Ray Bill, Genis Vell, Apocalpyse, Count Nefaria, Kurse

carver9
Just Sentry, Gladiator, Hyperion, Blue Marvel, and Hulk (with his pinky).

-Pr-
Have to say, Carver, I like this new, more honest you.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Have to say, Carver, I like this new, more honest you.

Lol... I sense sarcasm.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Just Sentry, Gladiator, Hyperion, Blue Marvel, and Hulk (with his pinky). Blue Marvel can't. He has no feats that is even remotely that magnitudes. DS Sentry can. I doubt normal Sentry can.

StiltmanFTW
Canonical Superman fails to replicate this feat.

h1a8
Lol... I sense sarcasm.

That means you know that you are full of BS. Otherwise you couldn't have possibly sensed it.

-Pr-
Lol... I sense sarcasm.

No, actually. People shouldn't hide their bias. They should be open and honest about it. I'm glad you're finally embracing it.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
No, actually. People shouldn't hide their bias. They should be open and honest about it. I'm glad you're finally embracing it.

Lol... so you feel that I'm being biased there? I do have reasons on why I chose the people I chose.

-Pr-
Lol... so you feel that I'm being biased there? I do have reasons on why I chose the people I chose.

Sure you do. Biased reasons. I'm just glad you're being honest and not trying to be sneaky about it.

MrMind
Originally posted by h1a8
Blue Marvel can't. He has no feats that is even remotely that magnitudes. DS Sentry can. I doubt normal Sentry can.

yeah the best blue marvel strength feat was carrying a meteor the size of arkansas, not even close to 200 quintillion

regular sentry struggled with the helicarrier

deathseed version could since he lifted exitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.