the most perfect Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus&Gambit
Hey guys im new here

Anyways I found the perfect Gambit. James Bamford. He had a cameo of Gambit in x2 but it didnt show up and is Wolverines stunt double. I found a picture of Bamford of Gambit and it is awsome

I have a pic of him in a gambit outfit which looks awsome but the site wont let me post the pic of the link so if nobody care can i send it to one of you so you can post the pic or link to the pic.

sorry for all the trouble.

Kes

Kes
I found this!

Kes
And this!!!

Kes
All he needs is long red hair! So cool!
The other site, well it was in the forum part of the site, sugests(sp) the french dude from the movie unfaithful! It cool work. Is good-looking and already french! lol Also has longer hair!

G.P
Olivier Martinez....yeah... he's not so bad wink

But the question is : to look realistic, must the Gambit character have an outragous french accent ? If the answer is negative, they can take an american actor, like for Nightcrawler=> Alan Cummings have never set foot in Germany...

Considering the picture, a lot of actors an play the character (No particular eye color,...)...

If they don't find somebody, I could take the role... roll eyes (sarcastic) wink stick out tongue

Colossus&Gambit
It wont let me post a link because it says I have to be more well known. I saw some of these Gambit pictures before but the ones yu guys have on is not the one I have. Ill find a way to get it posted.

Kes
He doesn't have to be french but he has to have that carisma(sp), that charme that gambit has otherwise it will be awful! embarrasment

G.P
I totally agree.

Kes
Is this it?

Kes
But this pic, the last one I posted atleast,isn't real!
look!

G.P
Nice Work !!

Kes
Wasnt me! wink

Colossus&Gambit
Yes Kes that is the picture. How did you get it? were you able to get that link I sent you to work after all?

G.P
Maybe I should disguise myself just like that. I might have the part... confused

The problem is that all these pictures are fake. They're made with computer !

Kes
Yeh. Your right G.P atleast about the last on. I dont know about the 1st. Yeh C&G I got to the site.Had to break the link to do it but got it. stick out tongue

x-men
i dont know about you guys but i am going to go with what some one-else said ,that brandon fraser would be a good gambit,but if not i would go for ewan mcgregor.
i know its a long shot but that is what i think

Mitsubishi
I think Bill Clinton would make a good Gambit.

chica16
What? no Donald Rumsfeld?

verauko
Adam Malysz! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

G.P
Adam Malysz ????!!!! Does he really deserve that ?

verauko
And why not? He deserves for many things! And don't offend my flying star!!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin (just kidding lol)
Byes for all of you! I'm going on vacation *kiss*!

BOPRecruit 16
james bamford, huh? well, how old is he compared to anna paquin who plays rogue? he looks way older than her, need to have someone closer to her age. i think gambit is supposed to be older, but not that much. i think trent ford (in mandy's how to deal) is pretty hot, but i don't know if he can fake an accent well.

Kes
Well the guy must be 30. about 10years older?? Its not that much stick out tongue
In the cartoons Gambit didn't have an accent, he just used french words . If i'm not mistaken.

hbrogan
In the comics and the original cartoon, Gambit is from New Orleans, so he has a Cajun accent. Basically, it's like a Southern US accent with some French words sprinkled in for fun! love

shelby_l
Yep. That's about it. Cajun accents rock big grin James Bamford would be a really good Gambit... but I love the whole Rogue/Gambit relationship storyline thing. Whoever they pick, he better be good.

P.S. I'm new smile

Kes

verauko
Yeah! Brad! Yay!!!!!!! Ah! Kest knows already!!! She likes hims as me...!!! Fans of Brad as Gambit, hands up!!!

Kes
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clap.gif

shelby_l
Hehe, I don't really mind who plays him... as long as he's hot, and theres a Rogue/Gambit thing. Or else I'm goin' down to Marvel Studios and their gonna get a big can of whoop arse big grin

verauko
I've made another Brad/Gambit manipulation, look at "Whose the cutest guy on X-men 2"!!!

X-WOMen
He is the one for SURE. No comment about it! eek!

verauko
I've read about Trent Ford, that he could play as Gambit... Who is that exactly?!?!?!

Kes
Yeh whose that? Have to check yahoo.

KidRock
thats defiently gambit!

Kes
Who?Which one are you talking about?

verauko
I'm sure not Trent, I saw him a while ago... NOPE! He cannot be Gambit... I don't like him... Ugh...

bunny <---YEP! Bunny! Yay!

G.P
huh Why don't you girls want me to play Gambit ? Am I not cute enough ? wink

X-WOMen
LOL laughing out loud

G.P
You haven't seen my pic, have you ? wink j/k

verauko
No, I haven't... but you can still post it on this forum... I'd like to see it! very much! big grinbig grinbig grin

G.P
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t4177.html
I am on page 2...I don't look very funny on this because it's quite an 'official' pic embarrasment . Don't judge me harshly embarrasment wink

X-WOMen
Which one are you?

G.P
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=332574#post332574

Kes
Of course you can G.P. You're a bit young but I thing you can pull it offsmile

G.P
big grin I was just kidding...for the moment. After my studies, I may take acting lessons... and then...Hollywood will be mine ! Mwahahaha stick out tongue

verauko
OMG! G.P.! How old R U?!?!?! Not that I think you look old! But I thought youre a teeneger... and you look here like you were 24 or something...

Well, how you can see for someone you're very young for others nope big grin

I can see there also "Kes", it this... this Kes?

G.P
I'll be 18 in 2 weeks...

Thank you for your encouragement, Kes smile

verauko
maybe it's because you're too serious on this pick...

I also want to have my picture on the forum!!! Buuuuu!!! *cries*

G.P
So...I won't play Gambit ? sad

Just post your pic in the 'Member pics Discussion' Topic and ask Raz smile

X-WOMen
I just went wes surfing and found out that Brian Singer is THINKING about having Orlando Bloom as Gambit!! This is an okay choice so I don't really disagree but that Brad guy is still better.

X-WOMen
web*

verauko
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!! Whaaaaaaaaaa????!!!!!!?!?!?!?!
ORlando Bloom?!?!?!?!!? Where, how, when?!?!?! Gimme the address of that site where you read this!!! I gotta see it!!!!!
Well... Orli is really handsome, I luv him... but I'll be VERY jelous if I see him kissing Rogue!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X-WOMen
http://www.countingdown.com/movies/2756437/board?viewpost=3129247

I WAS SHOCKED TOO!! They're only rumors though.

G.P
roll eyes (sarcastic) Girls...
So, Have you made your choice between Renfro and Bamford ?

X-WOMen
Brad's a hottie. I pick him! happy

verauko
What Bamford?!?!?!

verauko
this stunt of Wolvie?

G.P
embarrasment *murmurs*...yes ? What's your 'other' favourite ?

verauko
I'm completely PRO Renfro!!!

Kes
You think he looks that old in the pic? He looks young to me. Yes the kes in the members pics thread is me. Freaky kesstick out tongue

G.P
Don't break my illusions so harshly, Kes wink

Kes
lol Its good to look young smile Would you say I'm 20 by looking at that pic?

G.P
Honestly no smile . I don't know why people always give me an extra year messed

verauko
Me too... I'm 17 and when somebody's looking at me he always thinks I'm 20 big grin For example, when I was on vacation a week ago, a 25 years old Italian came to me and he wanted to invite me for a coffee, he was shocked when I told him I'm 17 hie hie big grinbig grinbig grin

Kes
These were made by verauko:
Brad Renfro...what do you guys think?

Kes
And one more:

Kes
There have been rumors that Singer wants Orland Bloom to play Gambit. What do you guys think?
Also by verauko

lovemovies11
no...

Kes
No to who?To both? Who do you think should play him?

verauko
I think that Bloom looks great with straight long hair... I think he's nice as Gambit big grinbig grinbig grin

verauko
AH! I've got another cadidate...
So...

Stephen Dorff
DOB: July 29th 1973 (older than Rogue for about 10 years, as you wanted to big grin)
PLAYED: Deacon Frost in "Blade" !!!
HEIGHT: 5'9''
EYES: brown
HAIR: brown

And here's the photo, I've got couple others, I'll paste them big grin

verauko
And he looks like a bad guy, huh? big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

bunny <--- Oh! Bunny! yay!

verauko
AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I luv him!!!

verauko
Isn't he just gorgeus?!

Kes
Yeh he has the bad boy look! Nice catch! Thou you say brown eyes and they look blue or greenmessed Well doesn't matter stick out tongue
Can you do your magic?Turn him into Gambit.

verauko
Those bloo-red eyes were really dangeourus! Roar! big grinbig grinbig grin

verauko
Well, these blue eyes are only contact lences! big grinbig grinbig grin Isn't he cute?!

PS: bloody-red*

verauko
I totally changed my mind!!! I wanna Stephen as Gambit!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! No Brad, No Orlando!!! STEPHEN!!!

Kes
LOL How about this guy?

G.P
I prefer Stephen too... embarrasment

edit:...to play Gambit of Course

verauko
Who is he? Well if I have to say what I'm thinking about him... I'll say he's too... girlish? He looks like a Ken! In fact HE IS a handsome... but too sweet handsome... he reminds me my old sympathy, and now i hate him!!! Yuck! Sorry if i offend you sad I didn't mean to...

I wanna Stephen!!!! Ha hah!!!!!!!!

Kes
He can play bad guy stick out tongue His name is Rodrigo Santoro (brazilian actor) , he plays the sufer (bad guy) in Charlies Angels big grin

verauko
well, he can play Susnpot, he's a brazilian too big grin

{Stephen RULES!

Kes
Here's a cool one. Can you put the Gambit costume in those pics?

verauko
well, I'll try... but I still prefer Staphen big grin

Kes
sad That pic wasn't downloaded completly.

X-WOMen
A new guy? Well, ok Stephens cute I must say hehe but the guy Kes is tlaking about has some kind of good guy look in it.

verauko
Hie hie!!! It's not completely because internet broke down yesterday hie hie big grinbig grinbig grin But now everything's good big grin

verauko
And here's naked guy, well... not naked now big grinbig grinbig grin

verauko
I wanna Stephen!!!

Kes
Ah but my guy looks good!big grin

verauko
Oh! hi Kes! We met at the same time again big grinbig grinbig grin
I like Stephen more! yay!!!

Stephen!!! Stephen!!! Stephen!!! Stephen!!!

Kes
lol ok Stephen big grin

verauko
Mmmmmmmmm..... Stephen! Doesn't he look gorgeous as a baddie?!

Kes
Yup yup!
How about Christian Bale? I know he is a bit older than Rogue but look!

verauko
I know him from "American Psycho"!!!!!!!!!!

Still Stephen, still Stephen big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin!

Kes
Yeh he looked really good in American Psyco big grin

Kes
Can you do your magic on the 1st pic i posted of him? (I know I'm a pain in the butt stick out tongue )

Kes
Even better here stick out tongue

verauko
Yeah, I can... the third pick is... ARGH! What has he got on his eyes?!?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Kes
I'm not sure. It looks like the stuff you put when you go to those tan machines, you know?! lol Probably something to keep the light out. Keep it dark smile

verauko
So here he is...

Still Stephen, still Stephen big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Kes
Oh he looks good!!!! big grin

verauko
Still Stephen, still Stephen!

Kes
lol big grin

verauko
This is my Rogue/Gambit (Stephen big grin) manipulation...

Aren't they sweet together?!?!?!?! Ah!

Kes
Yeh big grin I'm sure Anna Paquin (not sure thats the name stick out tongue ) would like him too stick out tongue

verauko
They look gorgeous!!!

So? Do you want Stephen?!?!?!?! The picture never lies big grin

Kes
well I kinda like Orlando Bloom too. And he is younger stick out tongue

verauko
I like Orli too... but I think Stephen looks better with Rogue, besides some of "FORUM-MEN" (yeah! nice name big grin!) wanted Gambit to be older than Rogue for about 10 years, so they have him big grin

G.P
(I wasn't among those Forum-men, have no opinion yet) Well I suggest that Aaron Stanford play Gambit and that we find a new actor to play Pyro (after all, it wasn't the same actor as in X-men) wink

verauko
No, how would it look?! Nope, never!

Stephen RULES!!! Yeah!

G.P
Well stephen could play Pyro stick out tongue

verauko
NEVER! I won't let this happen'!!!

Kes
lol G.P you're being mean stick out tongue

G.P
I wouldn't dare tohttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/angel_not.gif

Kes
Right!!!shifty

DemonicGambit
I gotta agree, that pic of him and Anna together looks ~good~ So yeah I'm totally for him, and with the magic of today. If people want him to look a tad younger they can do it!

......did I just say tad?

Kes
Hey look it's us! Check out nr3.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=gambit+pictures&rs=1&y=y&e=95594&f=0%3a2766678%3a2718086%3a89491%3a95594&ei=ISO-8859-1

Kes
James Bamford:
http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/article.php?news_id=2812

verauko
I don't wanna Bamford!

DemonicGambit
Bamford is hot, I gotta give him that. laughing

verauko
No, he's not! I wanna Stephen! Who's with me?

Kes
I think Bamford is hot and he can fight with that stick Gambit uses smile But Stephen is also hot messed I'm confused!

DemonicGambit
Okay okay I figured it out!!

Both Bamford and Stephen are hot, But.....

Crap I started daydreaming and forgot my point, oh well, they would both make a good Gambit.

DemonicGambit
Okay I have a new guy. Howzabout Rider Strong?

Has a Gambit look to him but I don't know what he looks like now...darn.
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/PersonDetail/personid-9859

verauko
What with you girls?! Have you forgot about Brad Renfro already?!

Look what I've found in the internet!!!!!!!!!!

verauko
And I've found also Stephen! I wasn't the only one who thought he could be great Gambit big grin

Kes
Cool pics. wink The hair looks a little wierd thou and the eyes need black big grin

X-WOMen
What happened to Brad?!!

verauko
On the first pick of Gambit is Brad. big grin

DemonicGambit
Oh I like Brad, he's soo ~sexy~

Kes
Hey how about him?

Kes
So what do you guys (girls) say?

DemonicGambit
OH OH OH!!!

Darn, know I have three choices that I have to go through...

Bamford
Stephen
And new guy

Hey what's his name?

Kes
Thats Shane West big grin
Hey Verauko can you do your magic wink

X-WOMen
Shane as gamby....not bad!

DemonicGambit
I likes, hmm Shane.

Lots of yummy Shane in leather.....

verauko
Really? I don't like him... I rather see him as Pyro, but big grinbig grinbig grin hie hie big grin that's my oppinion, and John Allerdyce is already played by Aaron Stanford big grin

But wait! I've found another candidate, very cute, sweet, handsome YAY big grin

Name: Desmond Harrington
Birthdate: October 19, 1976
Birthplace: Riverdale, New York, USA
Height: 5'10"
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown

verauko
more...

verauko
more big grin

verauko
and more big grinbig grinbig grin

verauko
and one more big grin

Kes
Oh yeh!!! He def. works!big grin

verauko
and the last one big grin

verauko
Isn't he just awesome?!

Kes
Yup. Can you do your magic? And can you do it on Shane west to. (in the previous page) Just to see what it looks like.

verauko
Yeah, I'll try... but I won't paste those pics as fast as always big grin It takes long time big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Kes
Oh I can wait big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>