People here who are genuinely racist - Explain why here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Topic.

cdtm
Because race is a cheap tipper, and isn't good for anything.

Blakemore
I don't get it. So some people look different, so what?

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
I don't get it. So some people look different, so what?

I thought we were talking about Race Bannon.

Hate that guy.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Blakemore
I don't get it. So some people look different, so what? It's that some people genuinely believe stereotypes.

"Every black person is going to have stolen a car, has been to jail, has done drugs, and is in a gang."

At least that's what I've gathered.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Jmanghan
It's that some people genuinely believe stereotypes.

"Every black person is going to have stolen a car, has been to jail, has done drugs, and is in a gang."

At least that's what I've gathered. that's stupid though

cdtm
Sure, some believe that.

And others use those accusations as a slander. Criticism of landlords in New York City has been met with charges of anti-Semitism.

It doesn't matter that these landlords price out blacks, and just happen to be all Jewish.

Tzeentch
I just can't respect someone who dies if they're in the sun for longer than 20 minutes. Melanin is the mark of God's Chosen.

truejedi
Racism is such an ugly thing. I had no idea until this summer how systemically my education had been crafted to leave me ignorant of the privilege I had. I read yesterday that Ruby bridges is only 66 years old. Younger than my grandma. Blew my mind all over. Racism isn't something from your history book. Even the worst parts of it are from america's very recent past.

gold slorg
cuz the negros where i live are generally statistically lower in education, employment levels, higher in crime statistics, and generally when meeting a new random white person you have like 10% chance he is a ****in dick, but with negros it's like 30%, so you obviously take it into account

gold slorg
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/006/204/c88.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by gold slorg
cuz the negros where i live are generally statistically lower in education, employment levels, higher in crime statistics, and generally when meeting a new random white person you have like 10% chance he is a ****in dick, but with negros it's like 30%, so you obviously take it into account

Not in my experience, every single black I've met is awesome.

cdtm
Speaking of racism.

You know Michael Bloomberg outright said we need to disarm blacks, to save their lives.

Puts the whole "Gun Control" rhetoric into perspective. It would be impossible to disarm one single group, because of laws. But if you frame the argument as disarming everyone, then you get to disarm black people, while other people who live in flyover states or rural areas that you don't fear, but don't really care about, can go **** themselves.

truejedi
I'm pretty sure you are trolling, but I've still decided to not let shit like that be said unchallenged... So you're wrong, and you are fundamentally flawed and unamerican. Either be part of the change, or find yourself on the wrong side of history and be stamped out. Those are the two options left when addressing racism in this country. It will not last another forty years.

gold slorg
i dont give two shits about usa im from europe

cdtm
Originally posted by truejedi
I'm pretty sure you are trolling, but I've still decided to not let shit like that be said unchallenged... So you're wrong, and you are fundamentally flawed and unamerican. Either be part of the change, or find yourself on the wrong side of history and be stamped out. Those are the two options left when addressing racism in this country. It will not last another forty years.

Bloomberg said what he said. Look it up.

If he really believes blacks need to be disarmed, disarming EVERYONE is the only way he can do it, legally.

Impediment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.