Team Street runs the Asgard gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
team street consist of Wolverine, Batman, Deathstroke (DS has godkiller and Ikon suit)

they have 5 min prep time before each round, standard gear, basic knowledge, CIS is OFFFF, fight in dubai

1. Balder
2. Warrior Three
3. Heimdell
4. Ulik
5. Wrecker
6. Angela
7. Enchantress
8. Thor
9. Kurse
10. Serpent

DarkSaint85
Stops at 6/7

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Stops at 6/7

DS with Ikon suit and godkiller would be a good fight for Angela himself

Philosophía
Darksaint lowballing Batman and Deathstroke hard, as usual.

MrMind
Goddam Darksaint, he's such a thorbag

StyleTime
Interesting gauntlet. Angela is tricky. I think they beat typical Angela if I'm being honest. Deathstroke and Batman occupy her with IKON and Bat shenanigans while Wolverine cuts her goddamn head off. She's not totally consistent though, so it could be iffy if we isolate certain showings.

CIS off, Enchantress or Thor would be a bit much I'd think. Too much exotic shit, so I'm fine with them stopping there.

Philosophía
They give Wolverine the Ikon Suit/Godkiller and he solos. thumb up

Philosophía
Bump.

Sin I AM
They should breeze thru the first couple. Starts getting challenging at wrecker. Angela is a toss up. Enchantress stomps

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by MrMind
Goddam Darksaint, he's such a thorbag
Secret fan.

I heard he has a near perfect mjolnir replica that he rubs each night, right before he goes to sleep

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Secret fan.

I heard he has a near perfect mjolnir replica that he rubs each night, right before he goes to sleep

"If only I were worthy" I grunt to myself.

ShadowFyre
In all honesty, depending on the iteration of adamantium vs. Thors skin I could see a decent writer finding a legitimate way for them to get to Kurse. Otherwise, can't Enchantress just enchant and blast the ever loving shit out of them? Stops at her.

Sucks that comic book chicks make you fall in love with them and then just viciously attack you. Oh wait...

StiltmanFTW
There are two Kurses.

One was overrated af, the other one was a female.

We always use current versions unless stated otherwise.

So, female Kurse gets gangbanged and ShadowFyre licks her clean.

ShadowFyre
She aint a lady less she 880.

Or however much a chick that feels like a "dumpster full if dead batteries" weighs

StiltmanFTW
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ff/66/8a/ff668a3a2300a20986a7c417e4d0e7ea.jpg

ShadowFyre
She looks terrible. I hated that design. The face looks like a ****ing evil squidbilly

Philosophía
Originally posted by MrMind
Heimdell
lol

Is this some new laptop version?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.