Daredevil (MCU) vs Hellboy (Guillermo del Toro films)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
The Man Without Fear is facing off against the half-Demon hero Hellboy in this epic fight.

Bonus Round: The Defenders (MCU) vs Hellboy (del Toro films).

riv6672
Originally posted by robotflug
The Man Without Fear is facing off against the half-Demon hero Hellboy in this epic fight.
^^^what in the expletive deleted?

Originally posted by robotflug
Bonus Round: The Defenders (MCU) vs Hellboy (del Toro films).
^^^team wins.

Arachnid1
Hellboy stomps the living hell out of DD. I'd be inclined to think he stomps the team too actually. Does no one remember the dudes damage soak? I don't even think Cage or Fist's damage output would be enough.

KingD19
Matt gets destroyed in a 1v1. Not only is Big Red way too tough for him to even significantly hurt, but Hellboy himself is an exceptional fighter and is fast enough to fight guys like Kroenen and Nuada and not only hold his own, but win.

Also one good hit would probably break every bone in Matt's body.

He has a harder time against the Defenders, but Luke is the only real issue. As powerful as Danny's hand is, I don't see Matt and Jessica lasting long enough to work as distractions so he can fire it off.

TheVaultDweller
A peak human with enhanced senses versus a superhuman demonic entity? Uh, yeah, Hellboy stomps.

In round 2 Danny shoots him with chi bullets. eek!

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
A peak human with enhanced senses versus a superhuman demonic entity? Uh, yeah, Hellboy stomps.

In round 2 Danny shoots him with chi bullets. eek!

Remember Hellboy is fast enough to outright Kroenen who himself was fast enough to not only block bullets, but deflect them back at the shooter. cool

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
Remember Hellboy is fast enough to outright Kroenen who himself was fast enough to not only block bullets, but deflect them back at the shooter. cool

I was mostly trolling with that post. But anyway, just to point out that Danny's chi bullets explode on impact, so it might not even be possible to block them in the conventional sense. But they're mostly featless anyway, so we don't know whether they'd do any serious damage.

Just to note though, Danny doesn't really need any distractions before he can fire off his fist IMO. He might have had a delayed charge up initially, but by the time of Defenders and IF S2 he could ignite his fist in the time it took him to cock back his arm for a punch. And as shown in his fight Black Sky Elektra, he can keep it lit up throughout a fight. That being said, he'd probably need to land a couple chi punches to Hellboy's face to do any meaningful damage whereas Hellboy only needs to clock him hard once with the RHoD to lay his ass out.

Not sure who has the overall speed edge though. Hellboy's fought very fast opponents, but pretty much all of the Defenders either have similar feats themselves or have fought people who do (Iron First, Bushmaster, Elektra all have overt bullet time feats, Matt has casually flipped through point blank automatic fire and Luke has reacted to a rocket in mid flight). Even Jessica has reacted to a speedster trying to charge at her from behind. Now, granted, he was hardly the most impressive speedster around, but he was still a speedster who could dash around at blurring speeds.

Hellboy's main edge here is his disproportionately high blunt force durability. I honestly doubt Hellboy could KO himself with one of his punches lol. That's what I think would probably carry him to a win against the team.

riv6672

Old Man Whirly!
Hellboy beats the TV character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.