John Wick vs Jason Voorhees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
This is the undead Jason Voorhees of the original film series (but except Uber-Jason) while John Wick may have enough prep (only if it's necessary) and that'd take place in streets of Manhattan.

ShadowFyre
Holy shit you made a real match. Congratulations on your first match.

Here's the thing about Jason, any skilled person with access to weapons and isn't a complete f****** idiot should be able to beat him or at least put him down temporarily

Kazenji
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Here's the thing about Jason, any skilled person with access to weapons and isn't a complete f****** idiot should be able to beat him or at least put him down temporarily

Except guns don't do shit to Jason, Eventually he'll find his way back by possessing someone.

KingD19
This is undead Jason. Not Revenant Jason.

Kazenji
Originally posted by KingD19
This is undead Jason. Not Revenant Jason.

ShadowFyre
explosives qill

Robtard
Wick with prep wins.

-Shoots out Jason's eyes, blinding him

-Uses C4 explosives to blow Jason to pieces

No prep, Wick would likely only have a handgun and limited ammo, so Jason would eventually take him down when Wick tires and slows down.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Robtard
Wick with prep wins.

-Shoots out Jason's eyes, blinding him

-Uses C4 explosives to blow Jason to pieces

No prep, Wick would likely only have a handgun and limited ammo, so Jason would eventually take him down when Wick tires and slows down. Isn't Jason just a zombie? Would taking out his eyes blind him or is he just led on by pure instinct?

I wouldn't be surprised if his eyes weren't functional.

That said, I agree Wick with prep destroys.

Robtard
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Isn't Jason just a zombie? Would taking out his eyes blind him or is he just led on by pure instinct?

I wouldn't be surprised if his eyes weren't functional.

That said, I agree Wick with prep destroys.

He's undead, but calling him "just a zombie" does a disservice to his powers. He has his former intelligence, high levels of super-strength, high levels of damage soak and some sort of undead healing-factor/regeneration.

By all accounts Jason tracks his prey by sight, so blinding him would put him at a disadvantage until his eye(s) regenerated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.