Mr Terrific v Black Panther 3rds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
rd 1: standard gear, no bfr, standard ring setting.

rd 2: straight h2h

rd 3: each is given 2 days prep time to take the other out. who out-preps who?

Senor Cage
Terrific
Panther
Terrific

DarkSaint85
What's standard gear evil face

leonidas
speed is the hill i chose to die on alone. equipment is all you. thumb up

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What's standard gear evil face The JSA thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
speed is the hill i chose to die on alone. equipment is all you. thumb up

I am merely asking one of the most experienced, unbiased and revered posters on here for clarification on his OPthumb up

leonidas
so you think calling me old is gonna help your cause...? lol

current suit for bp and mask/spheres for holt. like there would be anything else...

DarkSaint85
Lol.

If BP relies on tech to see (i.e his lenses) wouldn't Holt be completely hidden from him?

leonidas
in theory, yes.... which would seem to give holt a pretty significant advantage in rd 1. bp might realize that though, and maybe take off his mask? not sure if his senses work through the current suit. in the old days, when he just wore a mask his senses were given more love--now his senses seem to be mostly tech based. not sure how he would deal with the issue here.

Stoic
Black Panther in all 3. When was he ever portrayed as an idiot?

leonidas
Holt isn't stupid either, not by a LONG shot...

Senor Cage
Holt was responsible for making that huge boom tube that transported earth. He has access to a dimensions worth of t-spheres. He's more versatile than Panther, imo.

Vanguard

Vanguard

Senor Cage
Panther isn't smarter than Holt, though.

Senor Cage
Holt has the T-Council if you want to play it that way

https://i.imgur.com/rnq3z6M.jpg

Vanguard
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Panther isn't smarter than Holt, though.

Has he ever outsmarted anyone on the level of Doom or Stark in the heat of competition or battle? That counts for a lot if he has.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Vanguard
Has he ever outsmarted anyone on the level of Doom or Stark in the heat of competition or battle? That counts for a lot if he has.

Batman, Palmer, Darkseid, etc...

Senor Cage
I know it's only a title, but he's always been known as the "third smartest man in the world". And seeing as DC has a crap load of super geniuses, that's pretty impressive.

https://i.imgur.com/aceEsKM.jpg

Vanguard

beatboks
Round 1 goes to Holt. T-spheres as standard gear are to much to deal with they can take down low herald level.

Round 2 is T'challa his enhancements, senses and far better combat showings.

Round 3 you could flip a coin. Both have some pretty major prep feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.