World Forger vs Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
World Forger vs Celestials

MrMind
WF

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Forger in a single swing

Stoic
Based on what combat feats? I don't care about the DC cosmology breakdown, because if we based everything on that alone, World Forger's Mother would've fared far better than she did against DK who in turn got mule whipped by a Monarch level character. Can't explain that one away, and it's canon.

I'm pretty sure that someone will reiterate the ABC's of DC cosmology, and it still wouldn't give one reason why Perpetua and her progeny seemed to be far weaker than one would expect of beings touted to be multiversal. Shit, even Spiderman has a level of preconitive ability that they seemed to lack. Was it shitty writing? Anyway I'll say that it depends on the Celestials, because WF was lacking. Then we have his inability to single handily stop Apex Lex, and etc. Too many questionable plot holes.

xJLxKing

carver9
Single Celestial

MrMind
Originally posted by carver9
not a Single Celestial survives

thumb up

abhilegend
Forger oneshots

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by carver9
Single Celestial Why

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Stoic
Based on what combat feats? I don't care about the DC cosmology breakdown, because if we based everything on that alone, World Forger's Mother would've fared far better than she did against DK who in turn got mule whipped by a Monarch level character. Can't explain that one away, and it's canon.

I have an explanation...Prime is just that powerful at this point!

Perpetua and DK's fight was literally destroying the entire DC Multiverse, including all its higher dimensions (Sphere of the Gods, Monitor Realm, etc) and Hypertime, which is infinitely beyond any feat we have seen in Marvel, much less of the Celestials. The beings in the Sphere of Gods (many of whom shit on the Celestials) were terrified of DK's power and didn't dare challenge him. So the DC cosmology breakdown is very much intact, you just can't seem to accept Prime being that powerful.

I could reword everything you said to read something like:

Based on what combat feats? I don't care about the DC Marvel cosmology breakdown, because if we based everything on that alone, World Forger's Mother The Celestials would've fared far better than she they did against DK The Beyonders who in turn got mule whipped by a Monarch level character Starbrand level character. Can't explain that one away, and it's canon.

and the same lowball logic would apply. Just doesn't work.

I'm pretty sure that someone will reiterate the ABC's of DC cosmology, and it still wouldn't give one reason why Perpetua and her progeny seemed to be far weaker than one would expect of beings touted to be multiversal. Shit, even Spiderman has a level of preconitive ability that they seemed to lack. Was it shitty writing? Anyway I'll say that it depends on the Celestials, because WF was lacking. Then we have his inability to single handily stop Apex Lex, and etc. Too many questionable plot holes.

Even in a far lesser manifestation of his true power, The WF can unleash universe-creating energies with a single swing of his hammer and redirect said energy to suit his needs. That's how he creates a being like Barbatos, a literal universe-consuming dragon that WF kept as a tiny pet on his shoulder. This is a guy who at full power was able to create his own versions of New Gods, Hypertime, and even the Life Entity.

Pretty much, WF at his full power can casually summon and redirect energies capable of creating beings with "combat feats" that far outstrip the Celestials.

Even if we're using the greatly diminished manifestation of the World Forger who existed in the mainstream DC Multiverse and not his full 6th-Dimensional self, he still wins.

And where was it shown that WF couldn't defeat Apex Lex on his own?

Adam Grimes
I'm still waiting to learn what makes random Celestials so cool.

MrMind
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I'm still waiting to learn what makes random Celestials so cool.

They look like Pacific rim characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.