Batman (either Nolanverse or DCEU) vs the Predalien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Batman may have enough prep.

Round 1: Nolanverse

Round 2: DCEU

Silent Master
Where does this fight take place and what exactly does "enough prep" actually mean?

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Silent Master
Where does this fight take place and what exactly does "enough prep" actually mean?
Prep means the gear needed for him to defeat the Predalien if he's about to get screwed while that'd take place in the streets.

Silent Master
I didn't ask what prep means I asked what "enough prep". Do you mean he has 5 minutes to prepare, 2 hours, three days, a month, 10 years. What does it mean exactly?

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Silent Master
I didn't ask what prep means I asked what "enough prep". Do you mean he has 5 minutes to prepare, 2 hours, three days, a month, 10 years. What does it mean exactly?
Maybe like about either 5 minutes or 2 hours but just before if Batman's gonna have trouble with this match.

KingD19
Lol 5 minutes or 2 hours? That's a 115 minute window of time. A lot can get done in 2 hours, not a lot in 5 minutes. You gotta make it a concrete number.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by KingD19
Lol 5 minutes or 2 hours? That's a 115 minute window of time. A lot can get done in 2 hours, not a lot in 5 minutes. You gotta make it a concrete number.
But the number of minutes or hours might depend on how much effort he could do the prep.

Silent Master
When you say it takes place in the streets, is that the streets in Gotham, New York, Brazil, Cuba, London, Dubai, Nairobi, Villa Las Estrellas etc etc etc

Adam Grimes
Can Batman call Superman, Green Lantern, Godzilla etc?

ShadowFyre
superman and Godzilla are promoting for wb. Batman gets Ryan Reynolds.

Nolanverse dies immediately and I dont k now on other. That Predalien busted through solid concrete into the street it can easily tear through any Batmans armor. Its Batman though, and it's pretty much just a tough attack until it does animal, I'm sure he can trick it into a place where he can get it with the bat scooter or wtf ever he has

BruceSkywalker
predalien impregnates both baleman and fatfleck at the same time

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
predalien impregnates both baleman and fatfleck at the same time
But i thought Predalien impregnation mainly applies to women.

Psychotron
Man, that was a dumb movie.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Psychotron
Man, that was a dumb movie.

Sadly it was the best one we have gotten lately. They are absolutely ****ing up the pred alien franchise. I ****ing hate it.

That last Predator movie was gaaaaaaaaarbage

TheVaultDweller
I actually liked the one that had Adrien Brody in it from 2010, but the 2018 one by Shane Black was legitimately terrible.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
But i thought Predalien impregnation mainly applies to women.

i believe its both but its been years since i've watched

Tyrannoraptor
i believe its both but its been years since i've watched
But how you know that it does the same to men?! There aren't any scenes where it's shown doing the same to men!

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
But how you know that it does the same to men?! There aren't any scenes where it's shown doing the same to men!

like i said its been years since i've watched

Tyrannoraptor
like i said its been years since i've watched
Okay so actually its impregnation mainly affects women unlike the facehuggers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.