The greatest night ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediOasis
I just got back from the UK vs Auburn basketball game. Me and three other guys painted "Saul" across our chests because it was senior day and Saul Smith is the only senior on the team. We were in the front row and were on tv every 10 seconds. We had our pictures taken with everyone and we were on every news station in the state. It was the greatest night of my life. It was great!

queeq
Ooooh, you're famous now. Can I have an autograph?

Dim
Now that's a pic I wanna see laughing out loud

Jedi Mercenary
Queeq, has anyone ever told you you're really a mean character??

finti
JO, UK is that University of Kentucky? and if Im right how are they ranked?

JediOasis
Yeah, its Kentucky. We are ranked #15 right now. We were out of the polls for awhile, but have been playing much better recently.

Dim
Okay..here's a great picture laughing out loud JO is the one with the S.

website.lineone.net/~epis...iOsaul.jpg

queeq
WoW! That IS cool.

Looks like we also have JO's pic now. He can be a twilek. laughing out loud

Gundark
Hmmmm...wrong color blue, I think, queeq. laughing out loud

That is awesome, JO....looks like you guys had a blast ! Your room is a little messy though. laughing out loud

queeq
Yes, MOM!!

Didn't any of the guys protest that you would have the "S"?

finti
Blue moon, I saw you standing alone......Razorbacks!!!!!!!

JediOasis
There will be a repeat performance of that paint episode this weekend during the SEC Tournament. We just have to think of something new to paint.

Dim
How come I never did anything like that in college? laughing out loud

queeq
Maybe in your case painting your chest and running around like that was not appreciated by the local law enforcement. laughing out loud

JediOasis
I am sure some of the guys in your college would have appreciated it wink

Ratcat
Hmmmmm, there is so much I wanna say right now, but so much I know I shouldn't!!!
laughing out loud

JediOasis
Well, anyone who wants to see me live in action watch CBS tomorrow at 1pm EST. Me and a friend of mine got tickets for the SEC final in center court right behind the bench. We'll be all decked out in our blue paint. It'll be interesting to say the least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.