ninjak v jason x

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
standard ring, standard gear. who walks out...?

CosmicComet
I feel like Ninjak would win with medium difficulty at best

Galan007
Jason would never touch Ninjak.

Only question I have is if Ninjak has the tools and whatnot to actually put Jason down..?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Galan007
Jason would never touch Ninjak.

Only question I have is if Ninjak has the tools and whatnot to actually put Jason down..? Yeah especially Jason X who no sold attacks that were raping standard Jason.

leonidas
I thought Jason might actually win via attrition....

Stoic
Jason wins eventually. One of these guys gets tired, the other doesn't.

Philosophía
It's been a while since I've seen the movie. The only thing I remember is the sleeping bag scene.

Galan007
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Yeah especially Jason X who no sold attacks that were raping standard Jason. He soaked planetary reentry in the comics, right?

leonidas

MrMind
He soaked planetary reentry in the comics, right?

Galannnnnn love love love

Parmaniac
He soaked planetary reentry in the comics, right? He also did in the movie, you don't really see him later but his music hits and it's heavily implied that he is on earth or an earth like planet.

Parmaniac
X9ZUF1odoLU

he later no sells these shots.

AtR9L3kUilE

Upgrade and no sell, I think at one point they also tried the other gun but I'm not sure on this.

1S9ZTRyxDRQ

reentry

Galan007

leonidas
did you ever read the crazy jason vs jason x comics? lol jason puts up a hell of a battle before, well....

https://imgur.com/a/Go9W7H4

lol anyway, after looking at a few jason books, i'm less and less sure about ninjak's chances here. eventually he'd need to get in close and once he did jason would certainly end him. he's also crazy accurate throwing that knife of his.

this would be a fun xover. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.