It might be time to split the country.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VG_Addict
I think it's time to split the country due to irreconcilable differences. The red states and blue states are so fundamentally different, there's no way to compromise. When a country can't even agree to wear masks during a pandemic, or that a cop shooting unarmed people is bad, it's time to accept that the United States is a failed experiment. Why should two parts of the country force themselves to stay with someone they so obviously can't stand?

StiltmanFTW
Better yet.

It's time for each and every state to declare their independence.

Klaw
Originally posted by VG_Addict
I think it's time to split the country due to irreconcilable differences. The red states and blue states are so fundamentally different, there's no way to compromise. When a country can't even agree to wear masks during a pandemic, or that a cop shooting unarmed people is bad, it's time to accept that the United States is a failed experiment. Why should two parts of the country force themselves to stay with someone they so obviously can't stand?

I wonder if the U.S. will have another civil war?

Jmanghan
It's absolutely a possibility. ^

Klaw
it'll be hard to have a civil war now, it won't be a clean north vs south, there are red and blue states all over the place.

truejedi
Cities vs farmland too. There won't be another civil war. Most of us would rather tweet angrily than go outside and do something.

eThneoLgrRnae
Judging by the BS way OP worded his opening post it's safe to assume he's just butthurt over the fact that the dems' crybaby impeachment shenanigans turned-out to be yet another dud lol (to the surprise of no one with an actual brain).

But yeah, I do at least agree with the lefty snowflake that we are so divided that we might as well not call ourselves the United States anymore... the "Divided States of America" would be much more accurate.

And before some snowflake tries to put the blame on orange man bad for the division, nope... the lying media, universities/colleges with their leftist indoctrination BS, jacka**es who actually believe the lie about "hands up, don't shoot!" and think that cops nationwide have this sick agenda to exterminate black people, and nearly every single democrat are responsible for the polarization of America, not Trump.

Artol
Originally posted by VG_Addict

In 2020 in the most Republican state, Wyoming, more than 1 in 4 people voted for the Democrats. In the most Democratic state, Vermont, almost 1 in 3 people voted for the Republicans. The country isn't really split by states, there's people of different political views in all of them.

What is needed is a better system, one that is more based around cooperation, and a multitude of views, at least a representative parliamentary democracy, so everyone's views are better represented by their government.

Blakemore
Typical American arrogance assuming the earth is just America

cdtm
Originally posted by Klaw
I wonder if the U.S. will have another civil war?

Blue states totally want that.

What with red states having all the guns. smile

Wonder Man
I was just studying the Middle Ages. I think art work will save the countries if we invest in it.

roughrider
Jon Stewart's 2004 prediction of the rise of 'The United States Of Canada' in the north (which I assume includes the entire west coast as well big grin ) and 'Jesusland' in the south could still come to pass. stick out tongue

As far as the mix of Democrats living in Red States and vice versa, you'd have to look at the painful partition of India in 1947 to see how moving from different regions works.

Politics shouldn't influence your life like religion does (and nor should religion be governing your country) but absolutism and polarization seems to be the norm now.

Wonder Man
Actually God gave the Hebrews a nation.

roughrider
Originally posted by Wonder Man

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

eThneoLgrRnae

Course He did. thumb up

jaden_2.0

Point of privilege. Please don't assume the brews gender. Thanks.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Point of privilege. Please don't assume the brews gender. Thanks. LOL!

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Point of privilege. Please don't assume the brews gender. Thanks.
Hebrews and Shebrews, amen and awomen!

Adam_PoE
The country is not divided. The two-party system, and the over-representation of Republicans in government would lead people to believe that. But fewer than 29% of Americans are Republicans. There are actually more Independents than Republicans. Democrats consistently receive millions more votes, but receive less representation in government, because Republicans have rigged the system to keep themselves in power.

cdtm
Didn't Trump get 74 million to Biden's 81 million votes?

That's pretty comparable.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by cdtm
Didn't Trump get 74 million to Biden's 81 million votes?

That's pretty comparable.

what percentage of them do you think are still onboard with trump since his Jan 6 coup attempt? it's like "what if danny devito's penguin ran for reelection" after his nefarious schemes were exposed

eThneoLgrRnae
Biden didn't get that many real votes lmao.... no matter what the so-called "official" count is. No way Biden got more votes than any other candidate in history. If you actually believe he did then I have a bridge to sell you.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Biden didn't get that many real votes lmao.... no matter what the so-called "official" count is. No way Biden got more votes than any other candidate in history. If you actually believe he did then I have a bridge to sell you.

Cocaines a hell of a drug.

Bashar Teg
*Copecaine

eThneoLgrRnae
Leftists never have been very bright.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
what percentage of them do you think are still onboard with trump since his Jan 6 coup attempt? it's like "what if danny devito's penguin ran for reelection" after his nefarious schemes were exposed

A lot of those people (same with Biden's voters) are people who vote party no matter what and while I'm sure Trump lost support after his coup failed, I do think you're underestimating the size of his cult, the "I would die for that man!" Trumpers.

Even if we say Trump's cult only consists of a 3rd of his 2020 voters, that's still 24-25million** frothing cultist.

**Which is well more than enough to swing an election in a three candidate race smile

Bashar Teg
I made no estimate. just pointing out that assumption of the same unaffected turnout is a drastic overestimate. plus I don't think Qpublicans will succeed in winning gop primary elections anymore.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
A lot of those people (same with Biden's voters) are people who vote party no matter what and while I'm sure Trump lost support after his coup failed, I do think you're underestimating the size of his cult, the "I would die for that man!" Trumpers.

Even if we say Trump's cult only consists of a 3rd of his 2020 voters, that's still 24-25million** frothing cultist.

**Which is well more than enough to swing an election in a three candidate race smile

Why should they vote if the system is rigged?

cdtm
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

I'd vote for Oswald.

Did you see the mayor? 😛

Smasandian
Leftists never have been very bright.

I know you are just a troll...

But you do not know see the ****ing fallacy in this?

A post ago...you said Biden didn't get any votes and it's all bullshit fake votes.

But now..you say the left are dumb.

If they were so dumb, how could they have done the biggest voter fraud in American history...in multiple states (some states are run by republican's) and have no evidence what so ever.....this would be the biggest coup attempt in the world....which was done by dumb left people.

So....if we use simple logic....if they left are not very bright....then this would make the right as dumb as a ****ing gnat.

Blakemore
Canada gets the north Mexico gets the south

Klaw
We don't want the U.S.

Blakemore
Biden didn't get that many real votes lmao.... no matter what the so-called "official" count is. No way Biden got more votes than any other candidate in history. If you actually believe he did then I have a bridge to sell you. even if that's true, how do you expect to expose it and get trump back. Alex Jones show?

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Why should they vote if the system is rigged?

I'm okay if they want to stop voting, it's a personal choice after all.

Smasandian
We don't want the U.S.

I don't know....Vermont is kind of cool. Great skiing.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Smasandian

A post ago...you said Biden didn't get any votes and it's all bullshit fake votes.

If they were so dumb, how could they have done the biggest voter fraud in American history...in multiple states (some states are run by republican's) and have no evidence what so ever.....this would be the biggest coup attempt in the world....which was done by dumb left people.

So....if we use simple logic....if they left are not very bright....then this would make the right as dumb as a ****ing gnat.

Aww, did I hurt your fragile, wittle baby fee fees because I stated a simple, obvious fact?

Nah, not trolling. I speak the truth. You don't like it then cry more, snowflake.

eThneoLgrRnae
We don't want the U.S.

Nor do we want you. You actually like DBZ, play lame ass Nintendo, and are also Canadian lol. That's a triple whammy lmao. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Klaw
Canada should build a wall...

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, because Americans are flocking to Canada in droves lol. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jaden_2.0

Highest voter % turnout since 1900 and an ever increasing population. You should expect every election to have an increasing number of votes than the previous one. I'd put a bet on that the loser in 2024 gets more votes than the winner in 2020.

Robtard
Canada should build a wall... Even with the increase of US immigrants to Canada since 2016, I think more Canadians are still coming down than Americans going up.

Klaw
From what I gather, Canadians move to the states for family reasons and/or job opportunities.

Not because they like the U.S.

eThneoLgrRnae
Sure, sure... whatever you wanna tell yourself, Klaw. wink

Klaw
Apparently, some industries pay much better in the U.S. than in Canada.

roughrider
Originally posted by Smasandian

https://thumbs2.imagebam.com/21/b7/a5/ffa88d1370501670.jpg

Blakemore
Originally posted by Blakemore
even if that's true, how do you expect to expose it and get trump back. Alex Jones show? I must be on ignore.

-Pr-
Apparently, some industries pay much better in the U.S. than in Canada.

They do. Hell, America is, last I checked, absolutely top of the list for how much they pay IT people. You just have to balance it with cost of living and so on.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
I must be on ignore.

Did you piss him off again in the Discord safe-space?

But Trump's going to be President again on March 4th, so they believe: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/qanon-trump-march-sovereign-citizen-fbi-b1792830.html

Blakemore
No, haven't been there for a while

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.