MCU Vision vs. Nam-Ek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Vision is uninjured

Who wins

No BFR

tkitna
What can Nam-Ek do to him?

Vision wins

KingD19
Yeah Vision can just stay phased and laser beam him to death until he dies.

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19

You have to show Vison being able to laser beam while being phased.
Also, hv did no damage to Nam.

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
What can Nam-Ek do to him?

Vision wins

One or two shot him probably.

riv6672
^^^this.

And Bane dies.

tkitna
Originally posted by h1a8

You have to show Nam-Ek one or two shotting an intangible foe.

Vision rips Nam-Ek apart from the inside. Maybe the quickest victory ever.

BruceSkywalker
Viz wins in 0.01 seconds

Silent Master

LOL!!!!!

ShadowFyre
I would like to point out that H1 did make a valid point about the laser and ability to do it while tangible. Does not change the outcome but still

Silent Master
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I would like to point out that H1 did make a valid point about the laser and ability to do it while tangible. Does not change the outcome but still
Making one valid point doesn't excuse the retarded statement he followed it up with.

Robtard
Vision takes this, he's shown the ability to fly while blasting with the mind stone and phasing in/out.

Namek also has an exploitable weakness, damage his mask and his suffers sensory sickness.

KingD19
Correct, Rob. Also Vision is one of the fastest and best earthbound flyers in the MCU or DCEU to be honest. Nam can't fly, and he can only jump in a direction. So he's not going to reach Vision while he's in the air, even if he isn't phased.

h1a8
Visions blasts will do absolutely nothing to Nam. That is where you guy's argument is flawed.

It only takes one good shot from Nam to start the beginning of the end of the fight.

Vision will not be unhittable here. He doesn't possess reflexes faster than Nam can move. Vision needs to be solid in order to attack. Nam can blitz him.

Sensory overload is not a win. It is only temporary (like Zod). Vision, assuming his blasts can damage the helmet, would have no way of koing Nam while he is suffering from Sensory overload.

tkitna
Vision needs to be solid in order to attack.

Does he?

.50 second mark.

Hs58CW1k-jQ

Nam cant win

Silent Master
Why does H1 always lie?

KingD19
Originally posted by Silent Master
Why does H1 always lie?

Why do salmon swim hundreds of miles back to their spawning pools? Instinct they can't fight against.

Adam Grimes
Vision wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Vision wins.

He wouldn't be able to harm Nam. Also Nam can win with a single blow.

Does he?

.50 second mark.

Hs58CW1k-jQ

Nam cant win

That particular Vision can obviously control which part of his body is intangible. He can't touch the food if his fingers were intangible.

We have several problems.

1. Whether that is Canon to the movies.
2. Whether Vision can harm Nam assuming 1. is true
3. How vision fights. If you want to impose how you would attempt to fight as Vision then I can do the same for Nam.

KingD19
You reach so hard. WandaVision is 100% canon to the movies as multiple movie characters from other movies have shown up. Monica Rambeau all grown up from Captain Marvel. Jimmy Woo from Ant Man. Darcy from Thor. Etc...WandaVision is even the direct lead up tobMultiverse of Madness.

Silent Master
Interesting how once again h1 is trying to nerf only one side of a match and it just so happens to be a Marvel character.

Surtur
I don't think Vision loses, but I don't know if he'll be able to win via mind stone blast. I'm not sure how potent it is, I forget the most durable person/thing it took out.

That particular Vision can obviously control which part of his body is intangible. He can't touch the food if his fingers were intangible.

3. How vision fights. If you want to impose how you would attempt to fight as Vision then I can do the same for Nam.

What a weird thing to say. Why wouldn't it be canon it literally continues storylines from the movies.

Darth Thor
Yeah weird rant by h1a8.

Especially since the feat in question (phasing his arm through someone or something), hes already done in the films, as a form of attack no less.

FrothByte

Vision has already fought in a similar manner in AoU. And yes, WandaVision is cannon to the movies.

Anything else?

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
Vision has already fought in a similar manner in AoU. And yes, WandaVision is cannon to the movies.

Anything else?

That clip was in the 50's and black in white. How could that be canon to 2021?

Prove that he fought in a similar manner. Post a clip.

What about my other points? Those are way more important than these minor ones.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah weird rant by h1a8.

Especially since the feat in question (phasing his arm through someone or something), hes already done in the films, as a form of attack no less.

If he did it in the movie then post that clip. Not something from a show that is questionable in the same universe.

But that was a minor point. The big point everyone is avoiding.

h1a8
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't think Vision loses, but I don't know if he'll be able to win via mind stone blast. I'm not sure how potent it is, I forget the most durable person/thing it took out.

What a weird thing to say. Why wouldn't it be canon it literally continues storylines from the movies.

Black and white. 1950's. Really?

h1a8
Interesting how once again h1 is trying to nerf only one side of a match and it just so happens to be a Marvel character.

Vision got his ass handed to him several times by beings less than Nam.

Nam is faster and very durable against energy attacks. Vision doesnt have any great durability feats against large blunt force. A good hit will be the beginning of the end of the fight.

Silent Master
Lol

KingD19
You heard it here first, folks. H1 has just proven he hasn't even watched WandaVision and has no idea what the f*ck any of us are talking about.

Wanda is using her reality warping to control an entire town, reanimate Vision or at least create a version of him as her husband, and each episode is in the vein of a different tv show like I Love Lucy. Seriously, man, this is lazy even for you.

KingD19
You should excuse yourself from this discussion, H1. You don't know enough about it.

h1a8
You heard it here first, folks. H1 has just proven he hasn't even watched WandaVision and has no idea what the f*ck any of us are talking about.

Wanda is using her reality warping to control an entire town, reanimate Vision or at least create a version of him as her husband, and each episode is in the vein of a different tv show like I Love Lucy. Seriously, man, this is lazy even for you.
Geez pick on the point that is basically meaningless.

So basically its vision that is warped by reality of Wanda? Sounds like not standard vision then.

Lets assume vision can do that though. I concede that point. Its no biggie. Wandavision Vision = Regular vision. My other point is far more important.

riv6672

Darth Thor

If he did it in the movie then post that clip. Not something from a show that is questionable in the same universe.

Happened in the fight when Avengers are fighting all the Ultronbots together. Its been posted before.

Point is you claimed he couldnt do something that hes done in both the tv show and the movies. And frankly your wasting everyones time just not conceding the point.

FrothByte

That didn't happen in the 50's. You should watch the show first before commenting here further so you can avoid making yourself look stupid.

Darth Thor
Even if it did happen in the 50s, why would that not make it canon to 2021?

h1a8 is losing his marbles.

The only reason to question it is that we still dont know whats going on with Visions return. Although it does seem now that Wanda has legitimately resurrected him.

Surtur
Black and white. 1950's. Really?

It's not literally the 1950s. Even if you have never seen the show you would know this if you had even just read a summary about the show.

For example if you go to the wiki this is what it says under premise:

"Set three weeks after the events of Avengers: Endgame (2019), Wanda Maximoff and Vision are living an idyllic suburban life in the town of Westview, New Jersey, trying to conceal their true natures. As they begin to enter new decades and encounter television tropes, the couple suspects that things are not as they seem."

riv6672

Surtur
Geez pick on the point that is basically meaningless.

So basically its vision that is warped by reality of Wanda? Sounds like not standard vision then.

Lets assume vision can do that though. I concede that point. Its no biggie. Wandavision Vision = Regular vision. My other point is far more important.

It is Vision, Wanda just resurrected him. Why fight this so hard?

h1a8
It seems that people are so sensitive to whether shows being Canon to the movies that they fail to see that winning that point ( a minor one) doesn't win the debate. I conceded the point yesterday (because it doesn't address the more important issue), yet people are still harping on it (like it really matters here now and it proves that vision will win).

Vision still loses nonetheless for the other reasons I gave.

tkitna

But that was a minor point. The big point everyone is avoiding.

lPpfK1K1qNU

1:30 mark and 2:57 mark.

Vision can most certainly damage Nam from the inside.

Its time for you to accept the loss and move on.

Surtur
It seems that people are so sensitive to whether shows being Canon to the movies that they fail to see that winning that point ( a minor one) doesn't win the debate. I conceded the point yesterday (because it doesn't address the more important issue), yet people are still harping on it (like it really matters here now and it proves that vision will win).

Vision still loses nonetheless for the other reasons I gave.

It's just a bizarre thing to say and it proved to us all you haven't watched the show.

You haven't explained how Nam-Ek hurts someone made of Vibranium.

Darth Thor
Yeah Nam-Ek has no Vibranium busting level feats.

Does he even have Vision level strength feats? Knocking over Ant/Giant-Man.

Plus Vision can just keep his distance and blast away with the Mind Stone. This really is a one sided battle.

Silent Master
You should excuse yourself from this discussion, H1. You don't know enough about it.

Correction, that should read "all discussions".

h1a8

Plus Vision can just keep his distance and blast away with the Mind Stone. This really is a one sided battle. Nam has feats of exerting more than 10,000 tons of force.

Has vibranium withstood that level of force or greater?
Hell Vision's own blast jarred him and was worked over by black order.

h1a8

Plus Vision can just keep his distance and blast away with the Mind Stone. This really is a one sided battle. The mind Stone will do absolutely nothing to Nam. Knocking over Ant man is more than a magnitude weaker than a feat of over 10,000 tons of force.

Vision doesn't fight that way (keep running from someone trying to get close to him). Plus Nam can blitz.

lPpfK1K1qNU

Vision cannot damage Nam from the inside. Nam is too durable. And Nam isn't going to just sit there in one spot.

lPpfK1K1qNU

Ok cool. Now you have to prove that he can affect someone of Nam's durability.

BruceSkywalker
Nam's only chance is too throw in the white flag even before the fight starts

FrothByte
Gotta love how H1 keeps asking for "proof" when he hasn't provided a single shred of evidence that Namek actually has a chance at beating Vision.

h1a8
Gotta love how H1 keeps asking for "proof" when he hasn't provided a single shred of evidence that Namek actually has a chance at beating Vision. The chance is blitzing Vision and punching him. Once Vision is jarred Nam finishes him off.

That's the proof Ruth.

Surtur
Vision was taken by surprise by the black order

Surtur
The chance is blitzing Vision and punching him. Once Vision is jarred Nam finishes him off.

That's the proof Ruth.

Did Nam-Ek even show the speed Faora showed

Silent Master
The chance is blitzing Vision and punching him. Once Vision is jarred Nam finishes him off.

That's the proof Ruth.

To quote h1's logic

Show Nam actually blitzing someone.

Surtur
h1 right now:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3o85xwc5c8DCoAF440/giphy.gif

Darth Thor

That's the proof Ruth.

Blitzing him? Thats funny given Vision has the far better speed feats.

FrothByte

That's the proof Ruth.

Prove that he can blitz Vision considering Vision's latest speed feats.
Prove that he can "finish off" someone as durable as Vision.

cdtm
It's been established the DC Cinematic Universe Superman is far stronger, far faster, and far more powerful then any MCU character.

No way is Vision doing something against a character who could knock around the invincible Superman (Who would crush Thanos with one hand, Captain Marvel and Thor with the other, and the Infinity Stones with his dick)

KingD19
Prove that he can "finish off" someone as durable as Vision.

I'd also like him to prove and explain how Nam-Ek's durability is somehow able to stop Vision from phasing and tearing up his innards.

FrothByte
Originally posted by cdtm
It's been established the DC Cinematic Universe Superman is far stronger, far faster, and far more powerful then any MCU character.

No way is Vision doing something against a character who could knock around the invincible Superman (Who would crush Thanos with one hand, Captain Marvel and Thor with the other, and the Infinity Stones with his dick)

Where was this established?

cdtm
Where was this established?

In one of the threads somewhere.

Quanchi admitted Superman is unbeatable.

FrothByte
Originally posted by cdtm
In one of the threads somewhere.

Quanchi admitted Superman is unbeatable.

Unless you can show the thread and the exact wording involved, then this was never established. Quanchi agreeing to something is not proof of anything.

KingD19
I'd say anything Quanchi admits to equates to the exact opposite, as he is one of the worst posters we've ever had.

h1a8
Prove that he can "finish off" someone as durable as Vision. What is visions latest speed feats?
10,000 tons of force is overkill I think.

I'd also like him to prove and explain how Nam-Ek's durability is somehow able to stop Vision from phasing and tearing up his innards. Vision has no strength feats remotely enough to even phase a Kryptonian. Nam can exert over 10,000 tons with his hands. He's a physical peer to Superman.

Blitzing him? Thats funny given Vision has the far better speed feats. Nam is Kryptonian and blitzed Superman before he could blitz Faora.

What are visions speed feats that you think are greater?

Silent Master
To quote h1's logic

Show Nam actually blitzing someone.

h1a8
So the logic is that if Nam was never shown to blitz then he doesn't have that capability or propensity?

Capability proof
He is Kryptonian and possess super speed
He blitzed Superman to prevent him from blitzing Faora

Propensity proof
He above feat on Superman

Silent Master
I noticed you didn't post any examples of Nam blitzing anyone

FrothByte
What is visions latest speed feats?
10,000 tons of force is overkill I think.

Vision has no strength feats remotely enough to even phase a Kryptonian. Nam can exert over 10,000 tons with his hands. He's a physical peer to Superman.

Nam is Kryptonian and blitzed Superman before he could blitz Faora.

Where are you getting this 10,000 tons of force from?

tkitna

Vision cannot damage Nam from the inside. Nam is too durable. And Nam isn't going to just sit there in one spot.

laughing So you honestly believe Nam-Eks internal organs and so forth are to durable for the Vision to damage? Good lord. No wonder nobody takes you seriously.

tkitna

Vision has no strength feats remotely enough to even phase a Kryptonian. Nam can exert over 10,000 tons with his hands. He's a physical peer to Superman.

Do you even have a clue as to the Visions powerset? You act as though the Vision needs to be powerful enough to pierce Nam-Eks exterior epidermis when he doesnt need to. Do you understand that the Vision can become intangible and phase into Nam-Ek? I dont think you do.

This is a spite thread. There is no way for Nam-Ek to win.

h1a8
Do you even have a clue as to the Visions powerset? You act as though the Vision needs to be powerful enough to pierce Nam-Eks exterior epidermis when he doesnt need to. Do you understand that the Vision can become intangible and phase into Nam-Ek? I dont think you do.

This is a spite thread. There is no way for Nam-Ek to win.

Phasing through Nam would amount to nothing. Vision is not strong enough to do anything to the inside of Nam.
Nam on the other hand can knick Vision silly with a single blow.

laughing So you honestly believe Nam-Eks internal organs and so forth are to durable for the Vision to damage? Good lord. No wonder nobody takes you seriously.

Of course. He is aircraft bulletproof. His hands had over10,000 tons of force exerted on him without damage. He has Superman's durability.

I posted the science and calculation behind Nams train throw a year ago. I can repost it if you like.

riv6672

tkitna
Phasing through Nam would amount to nothing. Vision is not strong enough to do anything to the inside of Nam.

Prove that Nam-Eks, or any kryptonian for that matter, organs and innards could not be harmed by a being of the Visions strength. You are basically saying that if Nam-Ek was laying on a table with his chest opened up, the Vision would not be strong enough to move or damage any of his organs. Do you even realize how ridiculous that makes you sound?

Silent Master

Prove Nam is immune to phasing attacks.

FrothByte
Nam on the other hand can knick Vision silly with a single blow.

Of course. He is aircraft bulletproof. His hands had over10,000 tons of force exerted on him without damage. He has Superman's durability.

I posted the science and calculation behind Nams train throw a year ago. I can repost it if you like.

What, you think throwing a train car is more impressive than knocking down Giantman who's easily capable of throwing around busses and trucks like they were toys and strong enough to take out a leviathan with one punch?

h1a8
What, you think throwing a train car is more impressive than knocking down Giantman who's easily capable of throwing around busses and trucks like they were toys and strong enough to take out a leviathan with one punch?

Yup. A magnitude more impressive.
10,000 tons remember?

For reference, it only takes a few pounds of force to push a human off balance when they are distracted.

Also, buses weigh no more than 10 tons. He kicked one (not throw it).

Prove Nam is immune to phasing attacks.

Nam can be phased through. But his internals cant be damaged by someone of visions strength.

Prove that Nam-Eks, or any kryptonian for that matter, organs and innards could not be harmed by a being of the Visions strength. You are basically saying that if Nam-Ek was laying on a table with his chest opened up, the Vision would not be strong enough to move or damage any of his organs. Do you even realize how ridiculous that makes you sound?

Nam has superhuman durability. He is able to resist aircraft bullets (some of the most powerful bullets), punches from Superman, hv from Superman, and over 10,000 tons of force on his hands.

I provided my facts now you have to prove that Vision has the strength capable to damage his organs.

riv6672

Silent Master
Nam can be phased through. But his internals cant be damaged by someone of visions strength

Phasing damage isn't based off strength, it's based off durability. Now prove Nam's internals are far more durable than Vision and thus are immune to phase attacks

tkitna

Nam has superhuman durability. He is able to resist aircraft bullets (some of the most powerful bullets), punches from Superman, hv from Superman, and over 10,000 tons of force on his hands.

I provided my facts now you have to prove that Vision has the strength capable to damage his organs.

The only thiing that you proved was that you're a moron. What you just stated has nothing to do with Nam-Eks internal organs. His exterior epidermis is that durable, but thats a non factor to a character that bypasses that while phasing.

If somebody punched you in the chest, its probable that you would survive. If your rib cage was cracked open and your heart was exposed and somebody punched it, you would be dead. I know you realize this, but you are so desperate for Nam-Ek to somehow win due to your obvious DC bias, that you are playing even dumber than usual.

Concede already and save some face. There is no possible way for Nam-Ek to win.

Darth Thor
Nam is Kryptonian and blitzed Superman before he could blitz Faora.

I dont recall any blitzing by Nam.

Vision (in WandaVision) runs at superhuman speeds. Faster than Faora. And certainly faster than Nam.

So if you were being consistent in your arguments, then you should be arguing that Vision blitzes Nam.

His own head calculations as usual.

h1a8
I dont recall any blitzing by Nam.

Vision (in WandaVision) runs at superhuman speeds. Faster than Faora. And certainly faster than Nam.

So if you were being consistent in your arguments, then you should be arguing that Vision blitzes Nam.

His own head calculations as usual.

Nam blitzed Superman when he tried to blitz Faora.
Nam is Kryptonian and has superhuman speed by default.

Prove that Vision runs faster than Faora. Stating it isn't proof.
Vision can not harm Nam based of his strength to Nam's durability.

The only thiing that you proved was that you're a moron. What you just stated has nothing to do with Nam-Eks internal organs. His exterior epidermis is that durable, but thats a non factor to a character that bypasses that while phasing.

If somebody punched you in the chest, its probable that you would survive. If your rib cage was cracked open and your heart was exposed and somebody punched it, you would be dead. I know you realize this, but you are so desperate for Nam-Ek to somehow win due to your obvious DC bias, that you are playing even dumber than usual.

Concede already and save some face. There is no possible way for Nam-Ek to win. So if someone's flesh can withstand more than 10,000 tons of force then their insides are so weak that a human can damage their heart with a punch?

No? Then you must provide proof (not me) to how much force can someone insides take if their hands can take over 10,000 tons of force, tank blows from Superman without damage, and tank full powered HV from Superman without damage.

You made the claim, now prove it. No speculation or opinions. Just facts. Do the math.

Phasing damage isn't based off strength, it's based off durability. Now prove Nam's internals are far more durable than Vision and thus are immune to phase attacks

Why isn't it?
Vision is shown phasing his hand through something and then using his hand to move objects around. That's if we go by the movies, not the comics.

h1a8

riv6672
You provided your opinion.

KingD19
The way phasing works is that Vision could just phase Nam's heart and pull it out of his body. It bypasses durability. Or he could phase into his body and increase the density on his hand to super high levels and just squeeze a ventrical and cut off blood flow.

Darth Thor
Nam blitzed Superman when he tried to blitz Faora.
Nam is Kryptonian and has superhuman speed by default.

Prove that Vision runs faster than Faora. Stating it isn't proof.
Vision can not harm Nam based of his strength to Nam's durability.

You keep saying this but I never saw this superhuman blitz you speak of.

Its only a new series and I cant find clips yet. Maybe you should watch the show if you want to discuss.

Suffice to say Nam has never displayed that level of superhuman speed. So if you were to be consistent and reasonable in your argumentation then you would be claiming that Vision blitzes Nam.

Add intangibility, flight and the mind stone, this fight is so one sided its almost spite.

tkitna

So if someone's flesh can withstand more than 10,000 tons of force then their insides are so weak that a human can damage their heart with a punch?

No? Then you must provide proof (not me) to how much force can someone insides take if their hands can take over 10,000 tons of force, tank blows from Superman without damage, and tank full powered HV from Superman without damage.

You made the claim, now prove it. No speculation or opinions. Just facts. Do the math.

Oh my lord. You're just being dense on purpose now.

First thing is first, Vision isnt a human. He casually tears steel apart with his bare hands. Where did you come up with a normal human attempting the feat against Nam-Ek? Is your comprehension skills that weak?

In your world, Nam-Eks innards are as durable as his out side epidermis correct? Take a turtle or an armadillo for example. Thats some stout protection they have on the outside isnt it? If you remove that and cut one of them open, how hard are their organs?

Do an experiment for me. Poke your arm with your finger. Nothing right? Now make an incision on your arm and poke your finger into the wound. How does that feel? Yeah, its not the same is it?

Its too late for you to bow out gracefully so quit acting dumb and just bow out.

tkitna

Its only a new series and I cant find clips yet. Maybe you should watch the show if you want to discuss.

I got them for you as we all know H1 hasent watched the show and entered yet another thread with no knowledge of one of the characters. Annoying isnt it?

jc7C3E-zq2w

tkitna
The way phasing works is that Vision could just phase Nam's heart and pull it out of his body. It bypasses durability. Or he could phase into his body and increase the density on his hand to super high levels and just squeeze a ventrical and cut off blood flow.

H1's pathetic argument is that the Vision isnt strong enough to do that. laughing

KingD19
H1's pathetic argument is that the Vision isnt strong enough to do that. laughing

We all know his actual argument is that "I want Nam-Ek to win so I'll say whatever I want to make it seem like thats the likely scenario while ignoring everyone and saying only my "facts" matter."

Silent Master
We all know his actual argument is that "I want Nam-Ek to win so I'll say whatever I want to make it seem like thats the likely scenario while ignoring everyone and saying only my "facts" matter."

Using h1's logic, phasing adamantium into Nam's heart wouldn't hurt. since adamantium doesn't have any strength feats.

Darth Thor
I got them for you as we all know H1 hasent watched the show and entered yet another thread with no knowledge of one of the characters. Annoying isnt it?

jc7C3E-zq2w

thumb up

tkitna
Using h1's logic, phasing adamantium into Nam's heart wouldn't hurt. since adamantium doesn't have any strength feats.

Nam-Ek is to durable. H1 claimed he jacked off with 10,000 pounds of pressure or something like that.

FrothByte
I think it's pretty clear by now that H1 is just plain trolling. I don't think even he can be this dumb.

h1a8

jc7C3E-zq2w

Vision is slow as shit there. I (a human) could have popped him before he prevented the food from falling. I would guess about 30-50mph running speeds?

Using h1's logic, phasing adamantium into Nam's heart wouldn't hurt. since adamantium doesn't have any strength feats. This is not comic Vision. Vision is shown phasing his hand into things and then manipulating objects.

Oh my lord. You're just being dense on purpose now.

First thing is first, Vision isnt a human. He casually tears steel apart with his bare hands. Where did you come up with a normal human attempting the feat against Nam-Ek? Is your comprehension skills that weak?

In your world, Nam-Eks innards are as durable as his out side epidermis correct? Take a turtle or an armadillo for example. Thats some stout protection they have on the outside isnt it? If you remove that and cut one of them open, how hard are their organs?

Do an experiment for me. Poke your arm with your finger. Nothing right? Now make an incision on your arm and poke your finger into the wound. How does that feel? Yeah, its not the same is it?

Its too late for you to bow out gracefully so quit acting dumb and just bow out.

I never claimed Nam's insides were as durable as his outside. You have to prove (using science and math) how much force his insides can take if his outsides can take over 10,000 tons of force. Then you must prove that Vision can apply that amount of force with his hand only. Otherwise, you are speculating and stating opinions with no actual factual science basis.

Suffice to say Nam has never displayed that level of superhuman speed. So if you were to be consistent and reasonable in your argumentation then you would be claiming that Vision blitzes Nam.

Add intangibility, flight and the mind stone, this fight is so one sided its almost spite.

Ok fair. Give an episode number and preferably a timestamp with it.

Look at 2;08
5UL-LWuHfp8

1. Vision has to display such techniques in battle to prove propensity.
2. Nam will not remain still in order for Vision to do such things.
3. You have to prove that Vision can gain enough density/strength/force to squeeze a ventricle.

Originally posted by riv6672
You provided your opinion.

So Nam didn't take punches from Superman or resist Superman's HV? Those are opinions?

Nam didn't exert over 10,000 tons of force? That's an opinion too?

Silent Master
He doesn't have to prove anything, you're the one claiming that Nam's internals are immune, that means the burden is on you.

Edit: Also, that wasn't a blitz. Superman was clearly visible to the human eye. so he wasn't exactly moving at superspeed. Nor was Nam

h1a8
He doesn't have to prove anything, you're the one claiming that Nam's internals are immune, that means the burden is on you.

Edit: Also, that wasn't a blitz. Superman was clearly visible to the human eye. so he wasn't exactly moving at superspeed. Nor was Nam

Being visible to the eye doesn't mean NO SUPERSPEED. Superspeed means above a human. Nam was shown to zip to Superman quickly. It was clearly faster than a human, therefore superhuman speeds.

Vision was shown to be visible to the human eye. I guess he doesn't move with superspeed either. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silent Master
Prove he was moving at superspeed in that scene.

ares834
lol wut

We literally see him come "flying" in at superspeed to catch Superman.

Silent Master
That is some mighty slow superspeed.

Robtard
That is some mighty slow superspeed.

Not anywhere as impressive as Faora's, but it was above what a human could do. You should really watch the scenes without your trolling and bias. Try it.

Not that it gives Nam-Ek the win here, but fair is fair.

riv6672

Silent Master
Faora's superspeed wasn't very impressive either, so thanks for agreeing that Nam's was far less impressive that even her lackluster speed.

ShadowFyre
I like how a 10nwarthogs are blasting cannons and crashing but across the highway they are just chilling and eating at jhop

h1a8

h1a8
Faora's superspeed wasn't very impressive either, so thanks for agreeing that Nam's was far less impressive that even her lackluster speed.

Only you are of the opinion that her speed is lackluster. Your opinion doesn't count nor is it relevant.

tkitna

I never claimed Nam's insides were as durable as his outside. You have to prove (using science and math) how much force his insides can take if his outsides can take over 10,000 tons of force. Then you must prove that Vision can apply that amount of force with his hand only. Otherwise, you are speculating and stating opinions with no actual factual science basis.

You stated as fact, that Vision did not have the strength to harm Nam-Eks internal organs because he can take some insane amount of force that you made up. Its up to you to prove that Nam-Eks innards are to durable for Vision to harm. Just how durable would organs have to be for a being of Visions power to not be able to harm them? What is Nam-Eks internal organ density? Use your fabricated space numbers. We are all waiting for your supposed real world physics pertaining to fictional characters.

Silent Master
Only you are of the opinion that her speed is lackluster. Your opinion doesn't count nor is it relevant.

Prove that I'm the only one that holds that opinion.

9jaboy
You stated as fact, that Vision did not have the strength to harm Nam-Eks internal organs because he can take some insane amount of force that you made up. Its up to you to prove that Nam-Eks innards are to durable for Vision to harm. Just how durable would organs have to be for a being of Visions power to not be able to harm them? What is Nam-Eks internal organ density? Use your fabricated space numbers. We are all waiting for your supposed real world physics pertaining to fictional characters.
I like Vision, he's powerful, His Mind blast oneshotted Warmachine, and I think it would have oneshotted Corvus as well.
I'd like to point something out though.
You say he makes stuff up by saying Vision can't damage Namek's insides due to his durability. But then you turn around and make up stuff about Vision damaging a Kryptonian's insides.
I hope you aren't basing it off Ultron's bots because then you'd have to be comparing Namek's durability with the bots.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

FrothByte
Originally posted by 9jaboy
I like Vision, he's powerful, His Mind blast oneshotted Warmachine, and I think it would have oneshotted Corvus as well.
You say he makes stuff up by saying Vision can't damage Namek's insides due to his durability. But then you turn around and make up stuff about Vision damaging a Kryptonian's insides.
I hope you aren't basing it off Ultron's bots because then you'd have to be comparing Namek's durability with the bots.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Let me put it this way:

Namek has super strength and super durability. Vision has super strength and super durability.

Namek has never truly damaged or injured a superhuman opponent before. Vision has at least damaged and injured superhuman opponents before if you count Warmachine.

Namek has proven strong enough to knock around Superman. Vision has proven strong enough to knock around Giantman.

The fairest comparison we can take away from this is that Namek and Vision are near enough in strength and durability to each other. So if the question is whether or not a person of similar strength to another can rip out their insides, the burden of proof false to the more unlikely claim:

In this case, that means it's the person who claims that Namek's insides are way too tough for Vision to damage. That's the more unlikely claim, therefore that's where burden of proof lies.

tkitna
Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm basing it off of common sense. A being with super strength and the abilities to increase or decrease his mass wouldnt be able to move around or damage the internal organs of a kryptonian?

How do you see it going?

9jaboy
Originally posted by tkitna I'm basing it off of common sense. A being with super strength and the abilities to increase or decrease his mass wouldnt be able to move around or damage the internal organs of a kryptonian?

How do you see it going?
Common sense - Okay. But we have to be careful of no limit falacy before Sutur's insides would be in trouble.

I do believe his insides would be as durable as his outsides due to no evidence to suggest otherwise. The eyes of a Kryptonian which should be one of the weakest spots in his body spits out very hot beams of energy so.

Aside Phasing,Vision has a lot going for him, flight and Mind blast, he could just be airborne and blast away.
As for Durability, Namek was shown to be massively durable. He took several hits from Superman without much damage if any.

h1a8

I didn't claim how much force it takes. I claimed how much force Nam took from the outside. You made the first claim that Vision wins by effecting Nam's insides. The onus is on you.

h1a8
Let me put it this way:

Namek has super strength and super durability. Vision has super strength and super durability.

Namek has never truly damaged or injured a superhuman opponent before. Vision has at least damaged and injured superhuman opponents before if you count Warmachine.

Namek has proven strong enough to knock around Superman. Vision has proven strong enough to knock around Giantman.

The fairest comparison we can take away from this is that Namek and Vision are near enough in strength and durability to each other. So if the question is whether or not a person of similar strength to another can rip out their insides, the burden of proof false to the more unlikely claim:

In this case, that means it's the person who claims that Namek's insides are way too tough for Vision to damage. That's the more unlikely claim, therefore that's where burden of proof lies.

Dumbest logic ever. Pushing Giant man off balance only takes a few tons of force.
A human can slightly push another human (when they are distracted) to cause them to lose balance.

Nam threw a 200ton train enough distance that it was over 10,000 tons of force.
Nam took hits from Superman, who is far stronger than anything Vision ever tanked. Nam took a full blast of HV without damage, which is far more than Vision ever took.

How in the hell are their durability and strength close again? You are saying Vision is as strong as Superman? Really?

You are so bias, you lost all reasoning.

That's not how it works. If Nam's durability feats are quantified. Then you have to have quantified strength feats for Vision to prove that Vision can harm Nam.

Pushing giantman off balance is more than a magnitude less than what's needed.

FrothByte
Dumbest logic ever. Pushing Giant man off balance only takes a few tons of force.
A human can slightly push another human (when they are distracted) to cause them to lose balance.

Nam threw a 200ton train enough distance that it was over 10,000 tons of force.
Nam took hits from Superman, who is far stronger than anything Vision ever tanked. Nam took a full blast of HV without damage, which is far more than Vision ever took.

How in the hell are their durability and strength close again? You are saying Vision is as strong as Superman? Really?

You are so bias, you lost all reasoning.

That's not how it works. If Nam's durability feats are quantified. Then you have to have quantified strength feats for Vision to prove that Vision can harm Nam.

Pushing giantman off balance is more than a magnitude less than what's needed.

It's actually takes 50,000 tons of force to knock down Giantman. That's a lot more impressive than Namek's 10,000 force of throwing a train.

So yeah, you lose.

carver9
Why are people giving Namek Supermans strength showings?

KingD19
Originally posted by carver9
Why are people giving Namek Supermans strength showings?

They're giving him a lot of speed feats too when all he did was grab a novice at flying Superman from his blindside when he was focusing on Faora.

tkitna

I do believe his insides would be as durable as his outsides due to no evidence to suggest otherwise.

Give me an example of any living organism where its internal makeup is as durable as its outside epidermis. There is your evidence.

tkitna
I didn't claim how much force it takes. I claimed how much force Nam took from the outside. You made the first claim that Vision wins by effecting Nam's insides. The onus is on you.

Yes, you keep running back to how much force Nam took from the outside which is a complete non factor to Vision. His inside is not near as durable as his outside. No living organisms is.

Silent Master

Wrong, Nam's internals have no feats of withstanding Vision level force, meanwhile Vision has feats of effecting people's internals. thus it's assumed the attack will work.

Just like mental, magical, transmutation etc attacks would be assumed to work since Nam has no feats of withstanding them or similar attacks.

h1a8
Wrong, Nam's internals have no feats of withstanding Vision level force, meanwhile Vision has feats of effecting people's internals. thus it's assumed the attack will work.

Just like mental, magical, transmutation etc attacks would be assumed to work since Nam has no feats of withstanding them or similar attacks.
So instead of scaling off real animals to find out how durable Nam's internals are, since his internals have no feats that makes them as durable as human's internals?

h1a8
Yes, you keep running back to how much force Nam took from the outside which is a complete non factor to Vision. His inside is not near as durable as his outside. No living organisms is.

So scale off animals and determine how much force is needed to be able to damage his internals. Im not claiming insides are not weaker since that doesn't matter. You have to determine how much weaker.

h1a8
It's actually takes 50,000 tons of force to knock down Giantman. That's a lot more impressive than Namek's 10,000 force of throwing a train.

So yeah, you lose. He pushed Giant man a little and caused him to lose balance and start stumbling. He didn't knock Giant man down.

And that was a ram. A ram has significant more force than the amount of force one can manipulate with their hand.

I would say about 15-30 tons of force. Just for reference, Giant man weighed less than 200 tons.

Note :, Im pretty sure you are not serious, but if you are then prove the 50,000 tons. This should be good.

Robtard
What do you people think is more durable, Vision's composite vibranium body or Kryptonian tissue? That would help determine what would happen should vision phase-punch Nam and then go back to solid while still inside. (This is Vision in his normal state, not increasing his density)

Though either way Nam is screwed, because if he's more durable, his body would sever Vision's fist/arm and Nam would end up with chunks of Vibranium inside him.

h1a8
This is not comic vision. This vision phased inside enemies only to manipulate their insides.

Also, I don't agree with the physics there (hand breaking off because Nam is more durable).

FrothByte
He pushed Giant man a little and caused him to lose balance and start stumbling. He didn't knock Giant man down.

And that was a ram. A ram has significant more force than the amount of force one can manipulate with their hand.

I would say about 15-30 tons of force. Just for reference, Giant man weighed less than 200 tons.

Note :, Im pretty sure you are not serious, but if you are then prove the 50,000 tons. This should be good.

I used the exact same computations you used to get my 50,000 tons number. If you want proof, all you need to do is look at your formula for getting the 10,000 tons number you came up with.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
What do you people think is more durable, Vision's composite vibranium body or Kryptonian tissue? That would help determine what would happen should vision phase-punch Nam and then go back to solid while still inside. (This is Vision in his normal state, not increasing his density)

Though either way Nam is screwed, because if he's more durable, his body would sever Vision's fist/arm and Nam would end up with chunks of Vibranium inside him.

Problem with Kryptonian tissue is we never actually see any Kryptonian tank any kind of melee weapon wielded by a super strong opponent. Well, there's Doomsday's spikes I guess, and we know those can pierce Superman.

IIRC, Namek did get knocked down by jet fire rounds, whereas Vision easily stood his ground when a bus smashed against him and he even split it in two. Granted, neither of this prove the durability of their skin but it does show that Vision is better able to resist force.

Silent Master
I used the exact same computations you used to get my 50,000 tons number. If you want proof, all you need to do is look at your formula for getting the 10,000 tons number you came up with.

I can confirm this, using h1's formula. I also got 50,000 tons.

tkitna
This is not comic vision. This vision phased inside enemies only to manipulate their insides.

Again, the 2:57 mark.

lPpfK1K1qNU

Darth Thor
Ffs Vision has intangibility AND flight AND mind stone blasts AND super speed AND a vibranium body AND tremendous strength...

Against a guy who can leap and chuck a train.

We can argue whose stronger all day, but it really wont make much difference to how completely one sided this fight is.

Robtard
Ffs Vision has intangibility AND flight AND mind stone blasts AND super speed AND a vibranium body AND tremendous strength...

We can argue whose stronger all day, but it really wont make much difference to how completely one sided this fight is.

Pretty much this. Vision's arsenal and defenses are greater.

Nam-Ek also has an exploitable weakness, his armor is very durable, just don't know how many Mind Stone blast it can take before the mask is compromised.

The super-speed though, is that going from the show only? Cos I'd be reluctant to use that until we know if that's Vision's powers or Wanda's reality warping powers.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
Pretty much this. Vision's arsenal and defenses are greater.

Nam-Ek also has an exploitable weakness, his armor is very durable, just don't know how many Mind Stone blast it can take before the mask is compromised.

The super-speed though, is that going from the show only? Cos I'd be reluctant to use that until we know if that's Vision's powers or Wanda's reality warping powers.

You know what I'm worried about? That with only 2 episodes left, the MCU might just decide to not explain Wanda's and Vision's power jump and simply leave it with "Hey, we wanted to make them look cool so yeah... we didn't care about power consistency" reason.

Like, they'll probably give an explanation of how Vision is alive again and how Wanda started the whole Westview thing but I doubt they'll explain why there's such a huge power jump in their capabilities.

carver9
They're giving him a lot of speed feats too when all he did was grab a novice at flying Superman from his blindside when he was focusing on Faora.

It's dumb because then you have to prove that Superman was operating at his top speed when that happened. Humans in a helicopter was also able to shoot Superman. I guess we give them super speed as well.

h1a8
I used the exact same computations you used to get my 50,000 tons number. If you want proof, all you need to do is look at your formula for getting the 10,000 tons number you came up with. So in other words, you are not serious. Good to know.

If you don't believe the 10,000 ton number then I can repost the calculations. You can review it or have an expert check it,

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
It's dumb because then you have to prove that Superman was operating at his top speed when that happened. Humans in a helicopter was also able to shoot Superman. I guess we give them super speed as well.

Fiction inconsistency Carv. High and low showings. Gas station ko remember?
Also, shooting someone with a gun doesn't make the shooter fast. It makes the person shot slow.

None of those things can hurt Nam.
Naming a bunch of powers where said powers can't win.

The train throw proves Nam can possibly one shot Vision.

Again, the 2:57 mark.

lPpfK1K1qNU

Thanks for proving me correct. Vision manipulated the robots insides like I said.

Problem with Kryptonian tissue is we never actually see any Kryptonian tank any kind of melee weapon wielded by a super strong opponent. Well, there's Doomsday's spikes I guess, and we know those can pierce Superman.

IIRC, Namek did get knocked down by jet fire rounds, whereas Vision easily stood his ground when a bus smashed against him and he even split it in two. Granted, neither of this prove the durability of their skin but it does show that Vision is better able to resist force. You can't cherry pick showings (low ones for one character against high ones for another). You are clearly bias. Why not compare. Both their high feats to prevent from lowballing one character and highballing another?

Nam tanked Superman's haymakers. Resisted over 10,000 tons of force, etc.

FrothByte
So in other words, you are not serious. Good to know.

If you don't believe the 10,000 ton number then I can repost the calculations. You can review it or have an expert check it,

Oh I'm very serious. I calculated the 50,000 ton number using exactly the same formula you use. If you disagree with it then please prove it.

FrothByte
Fiction inconsistency Carv. High and low showings. Gas station ko remember?
Also, shooting someone with a gun doesn't make the shooter fast. It makes the person shot slow.

None of those things can hurt Nam.
Naming a bunch of powers where said powers can't win.

The train throw proves Nam can possibly one shot Vision.

Thanks for proving me correct. Vision manipulated the robots insides like I said.

You can't cherry pick showings (low ones for one character against high ones for another). You are clearly bias. Why not compare. Both their high feats to prevent from lowballing one character and highballing another?

Nam tanked Superman's haymakers. Resisted over 10,000 tons of force, etc.

Nam never tanked Superman's blows.

tkitna

What did he manipulate them with? Strength. The same way he would casually beat Nam-Ek in this spite battle.

h1a8
What did he manipulate them with? Strength.

Yes

h1a8

Yes he did. Look at the earliest ones.

Silent Master

Lying is what h1 does best.

FrothByte
Yes he did. Look at the earliest ones.

When blows are strong enough that they're whipping your torso back and forth, that's not call tanking.

If you want to see what tanking looks like, look at how Kurse took Thor's punches.

TheVaultDweller
You know what I'm worried about? That with only 2 episodes left, the MCU might just decide to not explain Wanda's and Vision's power jump and simply leave it with "Hey, we wanted to make them look cool so yeah... we didn't care about power consistency" reason.

Like, they'll probably give an explanation of how Vision is alive again and how Wanda started the whole Westview thing but I doubt they'll explain why there's such a huge power jump in their capabilities.

Well, the people behind the scenes, such as Feige and others, have repeatedly hinted at Wanda having a lot of untapped potential of a more hax nature, but that she lacked experience and confidence to fully tap into her powers. And it's possible that her screwed up mental state attributed to her no longer restraining herself. Or maybe Agatha unlocked something inside her. How Vision is suddenly able to do things like this though? That remains unknown:

https://i.imgur.com/TIoJcd4.gif

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Well, the people behind the scenes, such as Feige and others, have repeatedly hinted at Wanda having a lot of untapped potential of a more hax nature, but that she lacked experience and confidence to fully tap into her powers. And it's possible that her screwed up mental state attributed to her no longer restraining herself. Or maybe Agatha unlocked something inside her. How Vision is suddenly able to do things like this though? That remains unknown:

https://i.imgur.com/TIoJcd4.gif

That "untapped potential" reasoning is technically a semi-realistic explanation but it's ridiculously lazy writing. It's like when Wanda went from struggling to fight off Proxima Midnight to beating up Thanos in the span of a few days. They never provided an explanation for it other than, "Well she always had that power in her and she just needed to be pissed off enough to tap into it".

It's not technically incorrect but it's a ricidulous cop out.

TheVaultDweller
That "untapped potential" reasoning is technically a semi-realistic explanation but it's ridiculously lazy writing. It's like when Wanda went from struggling to fight off Proxima Midnight to beating up Thanos in the span of a few days. They never provided an explanation for it other than, "Well she always had that power in her and she just needed to be pissed off enough to tap into it".

It's not technically incorrect but it's a ricidulous cop out.

When fighting members of the Black Order, she was also worried about Vision who had a big hole in his chest. There are multiple instances where she knocks Corvus and Proxima down and gains the upper hand but then drops the offensive to help Vision instead. So, she was handicapped for that fight. When she fought Thanos, she'd already lost Vision (and had watched Thanos murder him right in front of her eyes) so had no distractions or reason to hold back any longer.

So, I personally don't really have much issue with that one, especially when you consider how terribly inconsistent the Russos are with power levels in general. They have a habit of making characters as strong/weak or as competent/incompetent as they need depending on what they want to happen in a scene. Cap, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor, Captain Marvel etc. have all been subject to this. Hell, in EG, Carol went from being able to fly from the top of the upper atmosphere to near the ground in a few seconds but later can't even cover a couple hundred meters in that same amount of time when trying to get the IG to the van portal before Thanos could destroy it. And those two feats took place within minutes of each other. Never mind days. Or Thanos going from straining to overpower Thor with both arms and better leverage to being able to resist Thor and Cap's combined strength with one arm a few minutes later.

TheVaultDweller
I suppose with Vision you could also theoretically argue that the potential was there all along. Because he does have a super fast AI brain and a physiology that can be pushed well beyond human limits. It's just really weird that they only introduced it now though.

TheVaultDweller
With all being said, by speedster standards, Vision isn't that fast. As per Wanda in the first episode, when they were arguing about the heart on the calendar being an abbreviation, "You move at the speed of sound and I can make a pen float through the air. Who needs to abbreviate?" So, based on current information, he's about Mach 1. Because his other speed feats, such as typing or dealing cards super fast, or running to fetch the doctor when Wanda went into labour, are pretty much impossible to quantify accurately. So, Vision is roughly on par with early S1 CW Flash. Still a lot faster than he was before though.

ShadowFyre
Trying to figure out how throwing a 200 ton train is 10k and pushing a 500 to 2k ish ton (can't remember what weight exactly) giant equals 50 k tons of force

riv6672
This turned into some really interesting reading.
I love when you guys go into chill mode!

9jaboy
Give me an example of any living organism where its internal makeup is as durable as its outside epidermis. There is your evidence.
Easy ...Abilisk. There you go.

Are you convinced yet.
I was just commenting on your accusations when you're actually doing the exact same thing.

ares834
Trying to figure out how throwing a 200 ton train is 10k and pushing a 500 to 2k ish ton (can't remember what weight exactly) giant equals 50 k tons of force

Antman weighed nowhere near that in Civil War. He was like 80ft tall which would put him around 200 tons. Anyway, froth is clearly trolling H1 with his numbers.

h1a8

Giantman weighed between 125-150 tons.
His height was calculated to be about 65ft (from some website). Thats 11 times his normal height. 11^3 = 1331. So he weighed 1331 times more than normal. Assuming he weighed 200lbs then we get 133 tons.

But pushing someone off balance takes way less force than lifting them. I can push a distracted human off balance with a simple 50 pounds of force or less. You do the math from there.

As far as the 10,000 tons of force here you go

https://i.imgur.com/cjRYlAZ.png

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
With all being said, by speedster standards, Vision isn't that fast. As per Wanda in the first episode, when they were arguing about the heart on the calendar being an abbreviation, "You move at the speed of sound and I can make a pen float through the air. Who needs to abbreviate?" So, based on current information, he's about Mach 1. Because his other speed feats, such as typing or dealing cards super fast, or running to fetch the doctor when Wanda went into labour, are pretty much impossible to quantify accurately. So, Vision is roughly on par with early S1 CW Flash. Still a lot faster than he was before though.

And I'd like to point out that Faora is clocked at 309mph during her little super speed dashes. Same guy who calced Quicksikver and the other speedsters. And Nam-Ek is a lot slower than her.

9jaboy
And I'd like to point out that Faora is clocked at 309mph during her little super speed dashes. Same guy who calced Quicksikver and the other speedsters. And Nam-Ek is a lot slower than her.
It seems to me that you're stating his Opinion as Facts.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>