huh ... Rush Limbaugh died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672

Nuke Nixon
You Gomers do know there's this whole giant thread about all the dead celebrities, and yet you continue to make individual threads...?!

STOP WASTING THREADS!!

Jmanghan
RIP.

riv6672

Patient_Leech
I don't know much about him, to be honest. I mean, I know who he is and what he represents, but I never actually listened to much of what he said. However, from what I hear he's pretty much a total shit-head. So it makes sense that Trump would give him the Medal of Freedom.

Robtard

Patient_Leech

Patient_Leech
I listened to a whole podcast about Rush Limbaugh the other day. It was 2-parter and I had no idea he was quite so influential with how toxic our media personalities became. Quite fascinating. So it's no surprise that Trump would give me the Medal of Freedom. ***groann*** **facepalm***

riv6672
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I listened to a whole podcast about Rush Limbaugh the other day. It was 2-parter and I had no idea he was quite so influential with how toxic our media personalities became. Quite fascinating. So it's no surprise that Trump would give me the Medal of Freedom. ***groann*** **facepalm***
Oh man yeah, he was a real piece of work, that one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.