Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan

cdtm
Ewww, Sigma. sick

Sigma 1 is alright, but Xbox 360 II >>>>> Sigma 2.

I guess it's better then no Ninja Gaiden at all.

cdtm
Why am I pooh poohing Sigma?

This is why:

Ho29hiG8kM4

Sigma 2 gutted everything good about 2. MASSIVELY reduced the number of characters on screen. Massively amped up damage of throws, and buffed enemies against limb dismemberments.

What this adds up to is counter attacks being useless against grabs during certain animations, as intended. Broken game, tedious chore of a fight via long range spamming.

StyleTime
Pretty cool.<3 Ninja Gaiden. I've already played them but this'll be a great deal for those looking to get into the series or wanting to play on current gen.

cdtm
Originally posted by StyleTime
Pretty cool.<3 Ninja Gaiden. I've already played them but this'll be a great deal for those looking to get into the series or wanting to play on current gen.

They can enjoy backwards compatibility on current gen. stick out tongue

I'll give you Sigma, that's the closest to Black. Although the original is still better imo.

Sigma 2 and Razor just suck.

Kazenji
Haven't played any of the Sigma versions, I do have NINJA GAIDEN 3: Razor's Edge tho. So i might end up getting this collection even tho i'll be doubling up on Razor's Edge

is the collection going to be digital only or are there gonna be physical copies?

cdtm
360 Niinja Gaiden 2 was fun play in front of people who never saw it before.

*Blood and limbs painted all over walls and floor* "And the they say games are too violent these days, lol"

Khazra Reborn
I only mess with NG Black, and NG 2 on Xbox, and 360. The Sigmas were too easy and watered down.

Kazenji
Originally posted by cdtm
360 Niinja Gaiden 2 was fun play in front of people who never saw it before.

*Blood and limbs painted all over walls and floor* "And the they say games are too violent these days, lol"

Well so far these days MK 11 is the most violent game, Some folks can't handle the fatalities in that game.

Jmanghan
So according to Team Ninja, they couldn't use the source code for Ninja Gaiden Black anymore, which is why it isn't included in the collection:
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/team-ninja-explains-why-ninja-gaiden-black-and-ninja-gaiden-2-couldnt-be-remastered/1100-6489658/

"It all boils down to the inability to "salvage the varying assortment of data" the studio left behind." confused

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Jmanghan
So according to Team Ninja, they couldn't use the source code for Ninja Gaiden Black anymore, which is why it isn't included in the collection:
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/team-ninja-explains-why-ninja-gaiden-black-and-ninja-gaiden-2-couldnt-be-remastered/1100-6489658/

"It all boils down to the inability to "salvage the varying assortment of data" the studio left behind." confused sad

Jmanghan
Apparently it won't have a physical version in the US, only from Playasia everyone. smile

cdtm
Glad I have my physical Xbox discs.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Apparently it won't have a physical version in the US, only from Playasia everyone. smile

Australia is probably in the same situation, I'll just go on Amazon and get a copy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.