Slayer- Do Smoking Kills quest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Weismart
The tool belt icon can be located at the bottom right of your equipped inventory interface. Most tools can be added into the belt, so they can be used whenever you want them without taking up inventory space. To add a tool to the belt, right-click on it from your inventory. For certain tools, like pickaxes and hatchets, just a bronze item can be saved. While the instrument belt will not replace your shiny dragon gear, it's great for performing diverse skilling tasks on the fly. We are going to be adding functionality to this later on, including support for Dungeoneering.

Lastbut not least, we have given all members 30 extra bank spaces! If money is from the pouch even at the wildy, it's safe. People will do that for staking now. Additionally, can I get 30 spaces if I become a mem later? Thanks! I want to receive my combat level to 100, and also be in a position to still fight but not gain any more combat levels so either assault, defence or strength needs to be 99. I also would like to have 99 prayer if at all possible.I understand most of these: Agility- Do the Barbarian course until level 52, then do the wilderness course. Food should be ~three agility level boosting pies with a few tuna. Simply attract a spotted/spottier cape. Other option is fishing for flying trout, salmon, and sturgeon. Thieving- I feel that the thieve's guild is what's great, but I do not have 70 thieving either, so I'm not sure.

Slayer- Do Smoking Kills quest when you haven't already. Use either your highest or next highest levelled slayer master you can, but consistently the best every five jobs for more slayer points. Farming- Do farming runs about once an hour, but try to get at least one per day, even when you just can get for 15 minutes.

Woodcutting- Try to make use of a dragon axe the moment possible. You are able to change to mahogony whenever you want.

If you want to know more about RS, you can visit ww w.rsgoldfast.com

FredHokk
Very interesting actually

Nuke Nixon
FVCK OFF BOTH OF YOU ADBOT BELL ENDS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.