MCU Avengers vs Legendary Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xPRIMEx
Round 1: MCU Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel, Vision and Dr. Strange vs. Base KOTM Godzilla

Round 2: Iron Man , Hulk, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel, Vision, and Dr. Strange vs Serizawa amped Godzilla

Round 3: Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel, Vision, and Dr. Strange vs Burning Godzilla

Who wins?

xPRIMEx

ShadowFyre
Strange can win via BFR and portals. Otherwise they get shit stomped.

Thor and Captain Marvel are the only people not getting blitzed and one spotted. Godzilla runs upward of 300mp with durability and strength feats better than anyone heres except Thors outlier.

Strange still solos with cowardly bfr both rounds tho

KingD19
What's the biggest portal Strange opened?

ShadowFyre
And I am halfway joking about being blitzed since they can obviously and whatnot. Either way, none of them have the damage output besides Thor. He took the concussion force of a nuke that dwarfs the tzar bomb with his eyes open and no, Im not talking about the OD.

ShadowFyre
Those ones in Endgame were pretty huge. And I was thinking more what he did to Cull

KingD19
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Those ones in Endgame were pretty huge. And I was thinking more what he did to Cull

Were those Strange's doing? Or was that all the wizards working together? I'm genuinely asking as a lot was going on and I don't remember.

And yeah I figured you meant the whole "open a portal, then close it with a body part on the other side" but the issue is that Godzilla is so much larger than anything in the MCU(aside from maybe full strength Surtur) that Strange would have to make an absolutely massive portal just to get a foot through.

carthage
Godzilla vaporizes them

TheVaultDweller
I think the portals were teamwork amongst the Sorcerers, going by him asking Wong whether that's everyone, as that wouldn't make sense if he alone was bringing all the people. The one Dr Strange created from Titan was several meters across IIRC. Mirror Dimension would be a better option (though still not sure whether it would work), based on when he transported himself, Mordo, Kaecilius and co. into the Mirror Dimension right as Kaecilius was trying to blow up the one Sanctum. Because as we see when they run outside, the range of the Mirror Dimension warp covered dozens of city blocks. But even that one is kind of unclear as to whether the spell extended that far or whether the spell was smaller and just shunted them into a larger space within the Mirror Dimension. Strange does have crazy range though considering he hid the Time Stone among distant stars in Infinity War. But I have no idea regarding BFR in this instance.

ShadowFyre
I completely forgot about the mirror dimension tbh. I mean

Hax magic>purely physical creatures. Generally speaking anyway. I mean he could pretty much tumble Goji end over end there.

xPRIMEx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.