Plutonian v Henshaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
in a 1kmx1km adamantium cube. hmmm....

Philosophía
Hm. I think Plutonian.

leonidas
yeah, maybe me too. this would be a fun one to see...

abhilegend
Plutonian

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, maybe me too. this would be a fun one to see... Henshaw is non-existent in vs threads for a while.

It's weird. He was so popular a few years ago.

MrMind
his stock went down after flashpoint

Philosophía
Meh, nobody will remember that alternate "Supegirl" Henshaw.

I liked his appearance in Jurgens' Action Comics. Some pretty good stuff there.

MrMind

Philosophía
Yeah, he blew a hole right through that Doomsday. He had some good feats in the arc I talked above, too. Physicals, technopathy, telepathic resistance. The stuff.

DarkSaint85
Don't forget his feats with the Manhunters. Was controlling billions of minds at one point iirc.

leonidas
Always one of my fave dc villains. 👍🏻 How don you all think Plutonian beats him? Henshaw is hella durable. Hard to see Plutonian just... beating him unconscious.

carver9
The question should be "how is Henshaw beating Plutonian

MrMind
carver out there asking deep philosophical questions thumb up

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
Always one of my fave dc villains. 👍🏻 How don you all think Plutonian beats him? Henshaw is hella durable. Hard to see Plutonian just... beating him unconscious. For some reason, even though Henshaw's consciousness isn't exactly biological , enough damage can eventually KO him. He can take a lot, though, he has some great durability feats, but I think Plutonian is in that very high-end strength range that can take a lot and would eventually take him out.

As I'm typing this I'm almost changing my mind, btw. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.