When did you last play a video game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
So this fits on this subforum, no need for the what or why you played (unless you want to), just when.

For me it was like 10 minutes ago.

walshy
I'm playing fall guys right now

Nuke Nixon
Played several rounds of Hearthstone early this morning, and then ran some missions in GTA V Online a couple hours ago.

Kelly_Bean
Just got off of Death Stranding about an hour ago.

Dude111
I last played a game last night...

PAC MAN smile (Flash)

rudester
Uh 1998.

Leslie_6
I play games almost every day. for me it is relaxation.

Nuke Nixon
Grinding levels on my Kul Tiran Windwalker Monk this morning in WoW.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by rudester
Uh 1998. there's no way this is legit, some guy you hooked up with must've had a console or something.

Nuke Nixon
Tried some Rust last night, not a terrible game but holy feck if you don't have a full crew to carry you you're just going to die pointlessly again and again.

Quincy
Couldn't tell ya

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Quincy
Couldn't tell ya Dude you were a heavy poster in the the video game subforum on KMC a few years ago, lol.

Nuke Nixon
Played a few rounds of CoD: Warzone about 4 hours ago.

Quincy
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Dude you were a heavy poster in the the video game subforum on KMC a few years ago, lol.

Oh yeah I was big into games, now I barely touch 'em. Not that I think they are lame or anything, there's plenty I'd love to play. It's just a matter of free time.

Nuke Nixon
I would imagine it's not easy to play 6-8 hours at a shot for normies.

Scribble
12 days ago, started Demon's Souls (PS3). Got distracted by a book so I need to get back to it some point soon

Dude111
Earlier I played mspacman on my mame program........ (My favourite 80s game)

Dave_97
Tomorrow.

I'm calling this in advance because my new gaming monitor is arriving and I can't wait to get the most out of my new gpu.

Nuke Nixon
This morning, jacked some import cars, moved some illegal goods, shot up some Vagos, and resupplied my nightclub.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
This morning, jacked some import cars, moved some illegal goods, shot up some Vagos, and resupplied my nightclub.
So when did you have time for videogames?

Nuke Nixon
Ah ha ha mm yes.

Really though I cycle through WoW, Hearthstone, GTAO, CoH and a few others throughout the day depending on my mood.

I don't have room in my schedule for new games, I don't feel like I have the energy to throw into them because I'm so ADHD Hummingbird brained.

I have nothing but free time but I fit a lot of hobbies into a day.

FredHokk
Im playing now in dota2

Nuke Nixon
ADBOTS PLAY STUPID MOBAS CONFIRMED, NOW FCK OFF!!

Jmanghan
Right now, Star Ocean Second Evolution.

SamZED
Skyrim few months ago.

Blakemore
Long time ago 🤣

Dude111
Last night I played Mspacman smile

Nuke Nixon
Trying to play the new Hearthstone expansion; Forged in the Barrens, the current meta is one turn kill decks that are extremely annoying.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Trying to play the new Hearthstone expansion; Forged in the Barrens, the current meta is one turn kill decks that are extremely annoying. Any good?

Nuke Nixon
They dropped a new expansion, United in Stormwind and f cked the game all up with these multi-layered quests that broke the whole flow of the game, man I am done with this crap companies crap card game.

Nuke Nixon
I really tried to get into Final Fantasy XIV, I went hard for a couple days and I just can't... the map makes no sense, the combat is wonky and slow, the world seems overclustered and claustrophobic, the quests make you run all over hell and gone... it's just not comparable to World of Warcraft.

I know WoW better than any game in existence, I mastered it with every class and race, I raid Mythic+ like a boss, I've got more gold than Bill Gates... and i ain't quitting.

rudester

Nuke Nixon
Never heard of that game.

Tried some Valorant, same result as Fortnite I got my ass stomped into the ground.

Damn kids and their Quicksilver reflexes and their Hawkeye vision!

Impediment
Yesterday.

Scribble
Last week iirc, I played some Bloodborne

Nuke Nixon
I never played overly difficult games, I like have fun too much for that painful nonsense.

Sammy00

Blakemore
Worms 2/ worms world party were probably my favorite childhood games.

Yourdojosuckisu
AXrHbrMrun0

Deano
Playing bloodborne again. Trying an arcane build

Nuke Nixon
I'm going hard in Valheim, building fun Viking villages while fighting off monsters is addictive.

rudester
Teenage Mutant Nija Turtles 1992 I believe?

Impediment
I played Forza Horizon 5 last night.

HollyM1
Im playing few days a week at the evening with my friends in dota 2, it is so toxic game, but with friends it is really fun

Dude111
The last time I played an actual video game was a few years ago: SUPER PACMAN

Blakemore
I guess virtual chess online as technically it is a game on a digital platform.

I haven't really played video games all that much since university.

Nuke Nixon
Played a bit of World of Tanks with my cousins, but I didn't have a very good tank and I got blown up a million times.

Nuke Nixon
Trying Lost Ark, it's like Final Fantasy visuals mixed with Diablo controls/combat... meh.

Not sure how much of this I'll be playing but it's ok for what it is.

Gin83
Over the years, I find less and less time to play, and I played about 6 months ago.

JebusNormie
Diablo 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.