What would you do if you were in Dahlia's situation in Dark Water (2005)?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malbiryth1995
I commend the mother for willingly sacrificing her life to save her child Cecilia from the evil ghost, but if I were in Dahlia's situation, I would've told this to Natasha:

"You know something? Why don't you just go ahead and kill us both? You don't care about anybody but yourself anyway. You've been trying to kill my child this whole time, and yet you want me to be your mother? You've done nothing but put us both through utter hell these past weeks since we moved into this apartment complex. So why don't you just kill us both? Because I'm not being your mother. After everything you did, you don't get that. My love and attention is something you have not earned, so don't kill me looking to receive it, because you will come up short. Enjoy spending eternity alone in the water-laden shithole of this decrepit building well-suited for wretched, foul hellspawn such as yourself. At least me and my child will die together and pass on into the next world together without your evil influence over our lives."

marcssands14
Interesting

Robtard
I would have roundhouse kicked the ghost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.