Maestro vs Mongul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Maestro with army and war dogs of dystopia vs Mongul with army and weapons of Warworld

ShadowFyre
I dont remember his war dogs or army at all but I wanna say Maestro has fallen a little bit to my knowledge. Hasn't he taken a few ass whoopins lately. Alternate Herc for sure gave him the business (not a low showing but still) and somebody else as well.

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I dont remember his war dogs or army at all but I wanna say Maestro has fallen a little bit to my knowledge. Hasn't he taken a few ass whoopins lately. Alternate Herc for sure gave him the business (not a low showing but still) and somebody else as well.

He did. They deviated from their original direction that stated that the Maestro spent decades wandering the Earth absorbing radioactive fallout, which was supposed to have increased his strength. Then we see him get overpowered by Hercules who should've appeared to be inferior to him.

leonidas
herc has always performed extremely well vs hulk, regardless of his incarnation. even when he was mortal herc put up a hell of a fight. he did make maestro look like a chump in that series though, but....i'm perfectly okay with it. thumb up

dying by poison though? THAT annoyed me.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
He did. They deviated from their original direction that stated that the Maestro spent decades wandering the Earth absorbing radioactive fallout, which was supposed to have increased his strength. Then we see him get overpowered by Hercules who should've appeared to be inferior to him.

It's early Maestro, who just woke up from a coma-like state. He hasn't had the time to soak all that radiaiton yet.

Adam Grimes
Mongul one-shits him.

StiltmanFTW
Considering Mongul's track record and Reflash's ruined cred, Mongul slips and dies before the fight even starts.

leonidas

StiltmanFTW
WW is a feeble female that fluctuates too much to take her seriously.

I didn't troll your comments, as you're rather cute. And it's a nice change compared to Abhi and others making fun of Herc in your absence.

leonidas
Awww 🥰

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Considering Mongul's track record and Reflash's ruined cred, Mongul slips and dies before the fight even starts. What ruined my cred? sad

And don't get me wrong, Herc would tool Mongul as well. thumb up

abhilegend

abhilegend
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
What ruined my cred? sad

And don't get me wrong, Herc would tool Mongul as well. thumb up
Mongul would destroy Hercules

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Mongul one-shits him.

Diesldude
Originally posted by leonidas
herc has always performed extremely well vs hulk, regardless of his incarnation. even when he was mortal herc put up a hell of a fight. he did make maestro look like a chump in that series though, but....i'm perfectly okay with it. thumb up

dying by poison though? THAT annoyed me. in Greek Mythology Herc died from poisoning. I think it was fitting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.